Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused (1594 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
I saw this girl in a video on a youtube channel of one my friend who is a gospel artist sometime around april, i didnt actually pay so much attention to the video neither did i attach so much importance to it but just watched it cos it was my friend's video. The following day at work, as i was going to get some snacks for lunch, i met her in the elevator. At first, i was confused and dumbfolded at the beauty that graced me. We didnt say a word but i could just get my eyes off her..so i let her go that day hoping to strike another day. All my effort to get my contact from my friend proved abortive so i patiently waited until d day we see again. This time, i was in the elevator when she came in, then i asked her if she knew of my friend..she said yes. After day, we got talking and i was seriously attracted to her. Brother, I have tried to get really intimate with her but our conversation has been limited to just phone calls and whatsapp messenger. She works in the IT dept of her company which requires her to being in the Server room at all times and i am a very busy person at work....I really like this girl but cant figure out a way of showing my true feelings for her...NO BASHING PLS...
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Like you said, you're confused. So go clear your head and figure out what you really feel for her; love, attraction or lust.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by richardoz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Try to find a time when you will be less occupied and she will not be busy as well to talk with her and express your feeling.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Its definitely not lust...I have made my findings about her coupled with the little i have seen from her, i think she will make a good soulmate but my problem now is how to establish that relationship
MzPreshie:
Like you said, you're confused. So go clear your head and figure out what you really feel for her; love, attraction or lust.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
I can definitely find time from my end...but she claims to be very very busy doing working hours
richardoz:
Try to find a time when you will be less occupied and she will not be busy as well to talk with her and express your feeling.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by richardoz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Study her for some time, she can not be working 24/7 you know?
iammo6:
I can definitely find time from my end...but she claims to be very very busy doing working hours
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just tell her naw what's there or are you scared of women
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
lol...i should tell via whatsapp convo or phone call It doesnt make any sense bro....Its not like we dont see whenever we at work but its always in a giffy
samflexxy:
Just tell her naw what's there or are you scared of women
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
yea..u maybe right, but she seem too honest for me not to believe her whenever she says she is busy......I had it in my mind to take her out on 1st of oct to see a movie at Eko Hotel but i was very busy and didnt tell her on time. She is a regular church goer as she is also pre occupied even during weekends with rehearsals and some other stuffs likewise me. see bro..the issue is quite complicating cos i am so lost in thought
richardoz:
Study her for some time, she can not be working 24/7 you know?
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
iammo6:
lol...i should tell via whatsapp convo or phone call It doesnt make any sense bro....Its not like we dont see whenever we at work but its always in a giffy
tell her through whatsapp naw
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Can't you make time when you close?
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Tymax(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Act before another guy gets her. Don't dull. cool
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by adepiero: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
what are you busy doing? sweeping or cleaning! undecided common sharp up before guy man like me go hail am. even if she turns you down at least you made ur intention known grin
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Exjoker(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Is confusion the right word to be use here? No! You are just scared, you lack the courage to confront her with your feelings. Try asking her out for a launch/diner (if u re scared to call it a date), am sure she doesn't work 24/7.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
would u?
samflexxy:
tell her through whatsapp naw
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin..just what i needed
adepiero:
what are you busy doing? sweeping or cleaning! undecided common sharp up before guy man like me go hail am. even if she turns you down at least you made ur intention known grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
10ks man
Tymax:
Act before another guy gets her. Don't dull. cool
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Exjoker(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
andromida:
Can't you make time when you close?
He isn't serious at all

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
lol...
Exjoker:
He isn't serious at all
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Tymax(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
iammo6:
10ks man
You're welcome bro.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by adepiero: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
iammo6:
10ks man
thank us later when you post a pic of her as ur gf. but for now, get to work angry "Eni yara logun gbe" cool
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
hahahaha grin grin
adepiero:
thank us later when you post a pic of her as ur gf. but for now, get to work angry "Eni yara logun gbe" cool
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by adepiero: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
iammo6:
hahahaha grin grin
Close your teeth angry who dey follow you laff? undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
shocked sad lipsrsealed
adepiero:
Close your teeth angry who dey follow you laff? undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by 1one: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dude is scared not confused..

If you're way waiting for the perfect time to ask her out.. Dude.. You're on a
L
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
N
G
S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G

If both of you are always busy.. even too busy to breathe...then pick up your phone and make a call.

You: hi...

Her... Hi, how you doing

You.....

Her.....

gringrin

You get the idea.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin
1one:
Dude is scared not confused..

If you're way waiting for the perfect time to ask her out.. Dude.. You're on a
L
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
N
G
S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G

If both of you are always busy.. even too busy to breathe...then pick up your phone and make a call.

You: hi...

Her... Hi, how you doing

You.....

Her.....

gringrin

You get the idea.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
iammo6:
would u?
yea I would after telling her I'll then request. From her a date
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by philantoxx(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
the more u stall,the more complicated it gets.
Re: I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused by Eastherbunny(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
@op all you need is just my dogoyaro/monkey tell mixture of ganja so that by the I time I finish telling all about xmass for the whole 1h and your eye clear you go know Sey waiting is never a good game plan.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/guys,,if Your Opposite Sex Are On Strike For A Year What Would You Do? / 10 Reasons Why Good Guys Never Get Good Girls / The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.