Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,496 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:54 AM

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't (30297 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello guys, I'm passing through this right now and don't know what to do. I have a girl that is forcing herself on me but I have no feelings for her.
Right from d time that we saw each other, i never developed any feelings for her. It's not that she is ugly and flat, she is OK, but yet I don't like her more than friendship stuff

She is my hall at school, staying with her Friend, she came to my hall last year ending and since then she has been turning green lights, u should know what I mean.

I find it hard to cope with her maybe because I'm seeing her everyday and it's like we're living couple's life which I hate. I thought of breaking up with her but my friends are like it's wrong to break up with a girl in this kind of situation. Dz girl loves me so much but I don't. D day I told her I wasn't interested, all my hall mate knew something was wrong, she cried so much that I have to go and tell her I was just testing her faith whereas I was so fed up of d relationship.

I will soon be transfered from dz town to another.. It's how d system is...I will go to another campus to continue my course. Someone is like when d distance is there, that I should not call her often maybe once in a week dat it's better dan breaking up with her to avoid hatred. Why another friend said it's when I go I will start developing feelings for her but I think that's not possible but he said that's what will happen.
I think of changing my number and every details of me that she knows

I've not have sex with her buh she is ready to give herself if I ask her but I made sure I didn't have sex with her cos I have no feelings for her.

She thinks I love her but I'm just playing along not to cause any damage

D question I want to ask u guys is what can I do?
How can I break up with her without causing hatred??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2015
If u keep playin along and u suddenly break her heart, she might do smth dangerous to herself along d process. She might start to hate evryoda guy she meets later on. Pls I advice u neva to take advantage of her, just tell her u r a virgin and u r keen on keepin it til marriage. And as for d feelings aspect, trust me, it will die down someday. Fact!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Danosaur007(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Explain to her dat u dnt have feelings for her and dat you could be friends

As simple as ABC....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by demelza: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Mr man dont allow someone use emotional blackmail on you.
If she develops hatred, what is your own? Na she dey pay your school fees?
Tell her you no do and ignore her. Love is not by force.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Akkord4gov: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm
While in other threads,some men are really searching for love.This is what yoruba will call,person wey get head no get cap,person wey get cap no get head...lol
My advice,I really eulogize u that u haven't taken the advantage of her feelings for u to have sex with her,this will make any breakup easier.Talk to her in a very matured and manner way,let her know that she is d best of all women but u find it difficult to develop feelings for her.Let her know that if u both continue like this,she will be at the receiving end.Kiss her and firmly call it quit

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
he says he wants to do it quietly and wit tact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by yankit(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2015
try and be mild with the way you approach this issue,dont be stern to her. what you will is to tell her that,the relationship cant workout since you dont hv any feelings for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Dbestmax(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2015
c wat u do...kip playin along bt wen u guys are togeda bring talks lik abt ur gf....and den tel her hw nuch u lov dat gal....and she herself nids a bf....dat way....she'l learn herself....A mastery trick
....tank me leta

8 Likes

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
No b so bros,but I'm just considering d future cos I don't know where we could meet again and she should not be like I won't forgive u.I just want a a peaceful break up that won't hurt her

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by CuteInBlack(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
This is the easiest thing known to man, there are over forty two ways to go over this. She likes you, you feel nothin' for her, Common Sense should prevail here.
You don't even need tell her, there are things you'd do and then she gets the message. Whilst I feel for her, i'll admonish you to go bout it with care & some wisdom. You never can tell, you might just be in her position tomorrow.
As a commentator stated up above, simply tell her you're in a committed relationship, my guess is she will understand perfectly & steer clear.
Whatever and however you do it op, just be smart, "don't burn bridges" keep her within reach. Tables turn, and once she gets to hate you because of your action, it won't be Nice, I tell ya. All da best.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by vosquare: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Cc

MizMyColi
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
CuteInBlack:
This is the easiest thing known to man, there are over forty two ways to go over this. She likes you, you feel nothin' for her, Common Sense should prevail here.
You don't even need tell her, there are things you'd do and then she gets the message. Whilst I feel for her, i'll admonish you to go bout it with care & some wisdom. You never can tell, you might just be in her position tomorrow.
As a commentator stated up above, simply tell her you're in a committed relationship, my guess is she will understand perfectly & steer clear.
Whatever and however you do it op, just be smart, "don't burn bridges" keep her within reach. Tables turn, and once she gets to hate you because of your action, it won't be Nice, I tell ya. All da best.
Won't these cause hatred??... She might be like I've been playing her since
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
If u keep playin along and u suddenly break her heart, she might do smth dangerous to herself along d process. She might start to hate evryoda guy she meets later on. Pls I advice u neva to take advantage of her, just tell her u r a virgin and u r keen on keepin it til marriage. And as for d feelings aspect, trust me, it will die down someday. Fact!
She is ready to wait for marriage
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

She is ready to wait for marriage
r u serious? Ur in for some serious palava ma guy. Maybe she is tryn to hold u down u knw. Get u to marry her by u sleepin wit her. Trust me if u do that, she wil get pregnant for u and tell u she is pregnant. Dose kyn ppo will reset ur destiny. Pls dnt play along abeg, call her into ur room and talk to her abt it bro. Give her a kiss , a long one and tell her that thr is smth u'd like to let her knw den begin to tell her ur feelings.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Judeoxide(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Draw chair arrange am sitdone hold my Gionee typing start....guy I just came out of one like that..the funny thing is almost all the guy even my boss day fall for this girl..but name me she want..men I was single but have no steam drop of feeling for her...I gave her a chance sha..bad idea though...guy even as she pull all her cloth men to my greatest surprise I still felt nothing...name me carry my hand dress her back..she later traveled for Xmas that's when I hit d red botton...though I end up hurting her..so bro it has to start now especially with or transfer at hand..it might also be a trap ohh cos gaskiya it was later I found out she just finished her monthly period..if tor say I try am..I for be papa junior in 7months time..

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
r u serious? Ur in for some serious palava ma guy. Maybe she is tryn to hold u down u knw. Get u to marry her by u sleepin wit her. Trust me if u do that, she wil get pregnant for u and tell u she is pregnant. Dose kyn ppo will reset ur destiny. Pls dnt play along abeg, call her into ur room and talk to her abt it bro. Give her a kiss , a long one and tell her that thr is smth u'd like to let her knw den begin to tell her ur feelings.
Serious palava ooo...she wants a very serious relationship.... And I'm not ready for any relationship
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Judeoxide:
Draw chair arrange am sitdone hold my Gionee typing start....guy I just came out of one like that..the funny thing is almost all the guy even my boss day fall for this girl..but name me she want..men I was single but have no steam drop of feeling for her...I gave her a chance sha..bad idea though...guy even as she pull all her cloth men to my greatest surprise I still felt nothing...name me carry my hand dress her back..she later traveled for Xmas that's when I hit d red botton...though I end up hurting her..so bro it has to start now especially with or transfer at hand..it might also be a trap ohh cos gaskiya it was later I found out she just finished her monthly period..if tor say I try am..I for be papa junior in 7months time..
That's what I'm trying not do by hurting her feelings and i think that's not possible
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

Serious palava ooo...she wants a very serious relationship.... And I'm not ready for any relationship
same as one girl in my life too. Buh I later got rid of her. Such girls can tempt eh. Gosh. If u are not strong, u wil just end up getn unda d sheets wit her. Be strong bro, be strong. grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
same as one girl in my life too. Buh I later got rid of her. Such girls can tempt eh. Gosh. If u are not strong, u wil just end up getn unda d sheets wit her. Be strong bro, be strong. grin
Lolz... So what's up idea now?
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

Lolz... So what's up idea now?
ok. Follow my lead. Wait leme ask, does she call u frequently?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by CuteInBlack(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

Won't these cause hatred??... She might be like I've been playing her since
Not @ all bro, Chances are that she's already seeing someone else, you can't be so sure. Therefore, don't stop to think her life revolves around you. Again, I repeat, if you want her to leave your life, push her out in love. Cheerio
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
ok. Follow my lead. Wait leme ask, does she call u frequently?
Yea....we do even sleep together

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
CuteInBlack:

Not @ all bro, Chances are that she's already seeing someone else, you can't be so sure. Therefore, don't stop to think her life revolves around you. Again, I repeat, if you want her to leave your life, push her out in love. Cheerio
Ok sir
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

Yea....we do even sleep together
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Ur d one makin tinz even hard for urself. Doesn't he she hav her own lodge?
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Ur d one makin tinz even hard for urself. Doesn't he she hav her own lodge?
She has... She refuses to go... Now that I have less than 2 days with her, she wants to be with me for d remaining days I'm gonna use
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

She has... She refuses to go... Now that I have less than 2 days with her, she wants to be with me for d remaining days I'm gonna use
less dan two days as in, r u movin out or graduatin or smth
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Judeoxide(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

That's what I'm trying not do by hurting her feelings and i think that's not possible
its not oh but you have to bro...one this type are always like super glue that don't leave u at all..to like my bro will say I can't displease my self to please others..though sometimes I do but not with the heart...guy my honest advise drop now or regret in part two
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Judeoxide(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

this one is strong..the girl get plans ohh..guy run...I for say make you stay but you have no feelings for her
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
less dan two days as in, r u movin out or graduatin or smth
Its d school we r in....we are in d same campus in 1st year and we split in 200l irrespective of each courses.. I'm moving to another campus in less dan 2days and she even plans to b coming to where I'm going on weekends...and d distance is like from Lagos to ijebu ode
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

Its d school we r in....we are in d same campus in 1st year and we split in 200l irrespective of each courses.. I'm moving to another campus in less dan 2days and she even plans to b coming to where I'm going on weekends...and d distance is like from Lagos to ijebu ode
for starters, dats a good one. U moving out. Nw ur gona distant urself frm her so d only way in whch u guys wil be communicatin wil be tru phone calls of whch u wouldn't be pickn if u truely want her out of ur life. Secondly, she doesn't hav to knw d hostel u r gona be in in ur new campus, neva tell her. Even if she insists, lie abt it. 3: thr r some applications in fhones whch blocks ppo frm callin u, like blacklisting dr numbers, if ur fone has d feature, den activate it on her fone number. Dnt call her. Cux if u do, u stil care. With all dese things, I believ with tym, she wil get to forget abt u and move on

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
for starters, dats a good one. U moving out. Nw ur gona distant urself frm her so d only way in whch u guys wil be communicatin wil be tru phone calls of whch u wouldn't be pickn if u truely want her out of ur life. Secondly, she doesn't hav to knw d hostel u r gona be in in ur new campus, neva tell her. Even if she insists, lie abt it. 3: thr r some applications in fhones whch blocks ppo frm callin u, like blacklisting dr numbers, if ur fone has d feature, den activate it on her fone number. Dnt call her. Cux if u do, u stil care. With all dese things, I believ with tym, she wil get to forget abt u and move on
That's what I've been thinking... Since dere will b distance btw both of us I will not picking her calls
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

That's what I've been thinking... Since dere will b distance btw both of us I will not picking her calls
yh dnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.