Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? (1245 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
I dunno if some of you could advice me on a sensitive issue in my life now.

Ok here's what happened.
I've been dating this girl since January 2012 and its been all good,till now. When I got admission into uni. I was confident we'll make it even though the long distance,and we did. We kept going without issues or anything. I got home sometime ago and I was like-lemme call this girl,cause she's been waiting. Before I could say 'kpim'. She was like I(me) don't care anymore,that I don't call her,that she's no longer special to me right? that she's been waiting for me since,that I should not talk to her.....and on and on. Complains and accusations. Peeps,I was stupefied and I felt so BAD,I felt I could save the day so later,I sent her a text explaining that I couldn't just leave school and come home. The next morning she was begging,apologizing etc so I forgave her but the deed had been done-I was hurting real bad already. Now,the even worse part is that she called me up few days ago saying that she needed #2000 for some stuff. Now,she's asked me for stuff before,some I oblige,some I don't. But right now I feel she was too quick in asking anything from me,with all that happened recently and for the first time in the relationship I'm not even considering giving it to her(though I said I will). Right now I just feel like this girl has become a burden unto me,you understand? Complain today,Request tomorrow. And I used to love her,but not anymore. Now,knowing good girls no plenty for market,I don't know if breaking up would be a good idea. I even feel bad for her,knowing she wouldn't handle it well. Should I go on with it?
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by justmag(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
The signs are there but do what ya heart says!
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
seriously you are just nagging .... Just one mistake and you wana end somtin that lasted for 2years ... Let the poor insecured girl be ..besides 2k aint that big ...dnt tell me U are that broke
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by justmag(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
seriously you are just nagging .... Just one mistake and you wana end somtin that lasted for 2years ... Let the poor insecured girl be ..besides 2k aint that big ...dnt tell me U are that broke

There's levels to this ish!.... 2000 is a lot to some people! don't get it twisted!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hmmm I think you should breakup with her since you don't love her anymore

1 Like

Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
You said it already that you no longer love her. Dating someone outta pity is really bad, so just let her go. The word 'dump' sha...

1 Like

Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Exjoker(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
It isnt a bad thing if you will give her the 2k unless you can't afford it. As for dumpin her, I advice you don't do it now just give it some time and see how things will work btw you guys
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by NnamdiN: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
MzPreshie:
You said it already that you no longer love her. Dating someone outta pity is really bad, so just let her go. The word 'dump' sha...
I wonder why they use the word "dump" like say the person na refuse.
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
justmag:

There's levels to this ish!.... 2000 is a lot to some people! don't get it twisted!
for f**k sake this girl sticked with him for 2years ... Her complains shows she values the relationship
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by izaray(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
I think she values d relationship, hence, she won't av even bother, if d op calls or not!
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by khiaa(f): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
Hmmm I think you should breakup with her since you don't love her anymore

@op..... I think this is the best advice you can get. You ending the relationship is the best thing you could do for her and yourself. You admitted that you do not love her anymore, do her a favor and end it so that she can meet the man who is destined for her.
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Lordabas: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2014

Yes dump her.

But be honest & kind to her,don't try to break her heart more than it will already break & hurt her ok?.
Two years is a long time so be kind to her, honest and gentle when you breakup with her.

GoodLuck! cool
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
NeduLuiZ:

why do you think its about d 2k. I gave her 5 for her last exams. so forget that
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
for f**k sake this girl sticked with him for 2years ... Her complains shows she values the relationship
you seem to be mixing up complaining and accusing. she actually accused me of not caring anymore. that I don't call anymore but in uni there's stress remember. and she couldn't even send me ordinary call me for one day. its almost as if I've been carrying the relationship on my own since
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
I've got this principle about deceiving people and deceiving myself. I don't want to continue with this all is well attitude. but I don't want to rush things either. I just feel bad she lashed out at me before even hearing me out. it was like she's been waiting to quarrel. and before I can even forget about the incidence,she's already demanding money,I think she got it wrong there.
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
Immediately I read d #2000 part I knew many would term d op as been broke and u never disappointed me.
Op is nt broke bt he is economical cos he knows getting money isn't easy like sand is.
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Pervert1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oh man...u r quite fragile! 2years and you are just gonna give up like this? IMO..u r making a mistake,but maybd you should dump her,who knows..she myt hv found someone else when you were in school and decided to keep you for supplies. But then again,u r a student,u no get.
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
izaray:
I think she values d relationship, hence, she won't av even bother, if d op calls or not!
Wondering when keeping d communication became a guy's duty alone in a relationship?
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dozie730:

Wondering when keeping d communication became a guy's duty alone in a relationship?

I wasn't even bothered she wasn't calling till she complained that I don't call anymore. that got to me!
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Emmysteve(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
To me the relationship has been one sided. If you don't call, she won't? And in turn question you for not calling/caring. How did you cope with that kind of relationship for 2yrs!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Emmysteve:
To me the relationship has been one sided. If you don't call, she won't? And in turn question you for not calling/caring. How did you cope with that kind of relationship for 2yrs!!!!!!!!

I've always known I was more of the aggressor in the relationship but it worked just fine

(1) (Reply)

Uche, Uche, Uche, How Many Times Did I Call U? / Difference Between Being Loved And Being Used! / Risky Love: Couple To Marry 80 Feet Above The Ground On A Rope(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.