Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! (58039 Views)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by tupacshakur(m): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2014
...and how does this affect the inelasticity of the price of condom?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2014
Every where I go I see haters I know.....
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 21, 2014
iammo6:
dumb comment!!! you must be an hypocrite. U are hating and he is making his money. I bet that shoe can pay ur house rent for a year. #mofos

Grow up, you jobless, shallow-minded, materialistic foool.

17 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sukkot: 6:21am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
[size=16pt]I thought i was going to see a thousand and one shoes collection. This is very disappointing and of nairaland standards i should have expected more. Why does this type of nonsense celebrity jargons make fp like it is one very important thing that can change someones lives. why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness? when is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think? i'm just ashamed how nairaland has stooped this low. ask yourself oga kpatakpata, why are your ads declining?[/size]
you are always talking rubbish. geezzzz do you ever have a day of happiness in your miserable life ? so if the shoe collection was 1001, this thread will be worth it ? grin grin cheesy
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by IcebergKaura(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2014
you wanna hate me,then hate me what can I do I keep getting money, homie I was just like you I had to hustle hard..
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Heyliesha(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2014
I get d ibo version

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Emmacu2009: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by elkhalifah(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2014
money talks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by VivaLaFrans: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Glowstone:

whats ya think
Try and be like him.... Get a life and come out from your dream world... 2 face is no longer dreaming and you're here writing about his shoes.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Oh. Ok #mindsHisBusiness
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by kobonaire(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Skin hide obsession ... SMH
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by TRUEcitizen(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Your mates dey build house, buy cars, you are here celebrating shoes of a man like you. I cant understand your level of reasoning. No hope for you, honestly. Honestly i dont know what is worth celebrating in five or three shoes of a man like you. I guess by the time you start buying cars, you will announce it on radio. Anuofia.
My guy don't mind him.. He'z local

3 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by talktimi(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2014
When did two pairs become an amazing collection ? I even thought you had direct access to his wardrobe as per houseboy parole not knowing you just wanted to waste our time here. sad

Op you no well o tongue

8 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by lawrenceunaa: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Nice
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by colossus2: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2014
iammo6:
dumb comment!!! you must be an hypocrite. U are hating and he is making his money. I bet that shoe can pay ur house rent for a year. #mofos
How much is your own house rent.
How much have you made in your entire life.
Keep being materialistic and be fantasising on a versace shoe like it doesn't serve the same purpose as Dunlop slippers.

12 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by newguy1(m): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2014
Na wa 4 d mod way push dis go fp wetin nxt 2babas underwear collection brand new tom helifger

2 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by orismartins: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2014
nice one 2baba
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by colossus2: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
you are always talking rubbish. geezzzz do you ever have a day of happiness in your miserable life ? so if the shoe collection was 1001, this thread will be worth it ? grin grin cheesy
Read what he typed again and read yours also. Then ask yourself silently "which one made sense".
You may also show the comments to a good neighbour to help you out with a good remark.

16 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by dotna(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2014
cool more pix !
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by politricks: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2014

10 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by bigx(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2014
2 shoes na collection?

Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by MEILYN(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
this nigga too old to be dressing like this
grin
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sukkot: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2014
colossus2:

Read what he typed again and read yours also. Then ask yourself silently "which one made sense".
You may also show the comments to a good neighbour to help you out with a good remark.
see, you belong to the same club as her if you think her comment made sense. what has Seuns number of advertisements got to do with the topic ? does that not sound like a vindictive jealous person that would make a statement like that ? why is she counting another mans money ? i am sure everyday she counts all the ads on nairaland to figure out how much Seun is making. birds of the same feather cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by hensben(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2014
tu baba ur head dey there
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by tonididdy(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
[size=16pt]I thought i was going to see a thousand and one shoes collection. This is very disappointing and of nairaland standards i should have expected more. Why does this type of nonsense celebrity jargons make fp like it is one very important thing that can change someones lives. why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness? when is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think? i'm just ashamed how nairaland has stooped this low. ask yourself oga kpatakpata, why are your ads declining?[/size]
#word4seun

2 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by vascey(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Your mates dey build house, buy cars, you are here celebrating shoes of a man like you. I cant understand your level of reasoning. No hope for you, honestly. Honestly i dont know what is worth celebrating in five or three shoes of a man like you. I guess by the time you start buying cars, you will announce it on radio. Anuofia.

Maybe he's celebrating shoes because our president once had no shoes.
Maybe as a country we should celebrate shoes. undecided

8 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sukkot: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
grin
MEILYN i troway hailings my bros. trust all is well grin
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by omanifrank(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2014
na wa
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by MEILYN(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
grin.... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by centjamie(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2014
colossus2:

I wonder oo.ve bin tryin 2 figure out wt d oda guy wrote wrong
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by tundeayo2020: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2014
hmm me likey
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by MEILYN(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
MEILYN i troway hailings my bros. trust all is well grin
All is well chief.... I read your comment and I laughed hard, I said I should check the moniker only to see it was you grin..... Hope your night was copasetic? 2face doesn't brag about his shoes, bloggers just write about anything they come across.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video) / This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.