Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! (58008 Views)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by KLand(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Hissing..... I expected to see more than these. OP, change your title to "Some pairs of shoes won by 2Face" angry if you are talking about his collection of shoes, pls take us into his wardrobe/closet.

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2014
have got nothing to say to u...seems like ur stupidity and senselessness has eaten deep into ur brains...Infact, it has....
alabiyemmy:

Your mates dey build house, buy cars, you are here celebrating shoes of a man like you. I cant understand your level of reasoning. No hope for you, honestly. Honestly i dont know what is worth celebrating in five or three shoes of a man like you. I guess by the time you start buying cars, you will announce it on radio. Anuofia.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Larow(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Your mates dey build house, buy cars, you are here celebrating shoes of a man like you. I cant understand your level of reasoning. No hope for you, honestly. Honestly i dont know what is worth celebrating in five or three shoes of a man like you. I guess by the time you start buying cars, you will announce it on radio. Anuofia.
guy shut up joor! If u don't celebrate others, u won't be celebrated. The person u are refering to isn't taking 2face as a god. A celebrity u so much love, even his/her poo will be pleasant to u and you are talking as if ur own papa be Dangote! Abeggi!
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin ;Dwhat is my own with u nah?? Pls dont let me start with u today
ROSSIKE:

Grow up, you jobless, shallow-minded, materialistic foool.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by alabiyemmy(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2014
Larow:
guy shut up joor! If u don't celebrate others, u won't be celebrated. The person u are refering to isn't taking 2face as a god. A celebrity u so much love, even his/her poo will be pleasant to u and you are talking as if ur own papa be Dangote! Abeggi!

Tell your parents at home to shut up.

6 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2014
and who is celebrating a common shoe think before u blab here okay
alabiyemmy:

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2014
u think so
TRUEcitizen:

My guy don't mind him.. He'z local
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2014
So this is on front page?... common shoe!

3 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Dafuq did i just see? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sage2(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
[size=16pt]I thought i was going to see a thousand and one shoes collection. This is very disappointing and of nairaland standards i should have expected more. Why does this type of nonsense celebrity jargons make fp like it is one very important thing that can change someones lives. why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness? when is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think? i'm just ashamed how nairaland has stooped this low. ask yourself oga kpatakpata, why are your ads declining?[/size]

Nairaland was way much inspiring and focused when the team was small and compact. But ever since Seun started allowing all manner of moderators into the fray, things took a downward trend and now it is headed to junkland. A thoughful action is needed to refocus this forum.

5 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by silversonuc(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2014
fruityjojo:

Ouchhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dat hurt on his behalf abi
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by popson1st: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
[size=16pt]I thought i was going to see a thousand and one shoes collection. This is very disappointing and of nairaland standards i should have expected more. Why does this type of nonsense celebrity jargons make fp like it is one very important thing that can change someones lives. why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness? when is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think? i'm just ashamed how nairaland has stooped this low. ask yourself oga kpatakpata, why are your ads declining?[/size]

Well said. Seun and his MOD don tire me. This is a forum, not a blog. NL used to inspire, educate and inform but now, Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji, Tiwa Savage etc don take over.

4 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Gorgeous58(f): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Making sense
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by ceejay80s(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2014
17-25yrs old youths has taken over naƬraland. Seun pls do something

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sauceEEP(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2014
@ op pls always give credit to the source you copy from. Nice shoe though...
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Larow(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=iammo6 post=27317516]what is my own with u nah?? Pls dont let me start with u today[/quote grin
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Glowstone(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2014
politricks:
Op this is what is called shoe collection.

Bro that is a boutique undecided

Besides those are Okrika shoes bro angry angry
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by gidjah(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2014
HUMBLY,this is share rubbish bro!,i hav got nice shoes here too,those shoes r even ugly abeg! could u be this jobles?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by silversonuc(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2014
NwakorChriss:
Blackberry bold5 for sale 08160446242

is dat bb versace

2 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2014
Larow:
my guy you're right, we have to celebrate others for us to be celebrated, but a shoe!...haba!... a shoe is an inconsequential part of a man, at least a mansion or car is okay.

3 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2014
hey hey hey....dont get me wrong here. I am not fantasising about his shoe and besides, i dont even know who made it cos i dont care...yea...i am fan of his music but that doesnt make me a fan of 2face. Now the fact that the mofo called it dumb is what i dont understand and that was d reason i attacked him immediately. I'd nt say much to u cos u dont know d genesis of this ish!
colossus2:

How much is your own house rent.
How much have you made in your entire life.
Keep being materialistic and be fantasising on a versace shoe like it doesn't serve the same purpose as Dunlop slippers.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2014
no one is celebrating anything here...
SeverusSnape:
my guy you're right, we have to celebrate others for us to be celebrated, but a shoe!...haba!... a shoe is an inconsequential part of a man, at least a mansion or car is okay.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sukkot: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
All is well chief.... I read your comment and I laughed hard, I said I should check the moniker only to see it was you grin..... Hope your night was copasetic? 2face doesn't brag about his shoes, bloggers just write about anything they come across.
my bros, all is copasetic. na insomnia we dey ooo my bros lol. yeah i dont know too much about tuface myself but the fact that he needs to stop dressing like a toddler. this nigga dayum near 40 dressing like he in kindergarten cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin
ceejay80s:

17-25yrs old youths has taken over naƬraland. Seun pls do something
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by temitemi1(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2014
Jst 2 pairs of shoes n u calld it collections. @op pls let's grow beyond all these cheap news u are giving us

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Isryl02(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2014
How does this... lipsrsealed
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by politricks: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Glowstone:

Bro that is a boutique undecided

Besides those are Okrika shoes bro angry angry
Say what you know.Search for 'imelda marcos shoe collection'.Okrika shoe for where?.

2 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by udemzyudex(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2014
iammo6:
I rest my case on your stupidity grin grin grin

You no dey shame

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by MEILYN(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
my bros, all is copasetic. na insomnia we dey ooo my bros lol. yeah i dont know too much about tuface myself but the fact that he needs to stop dressing like a toddler. this nigga dayum near 40 dressing like he in kindergarten cheesy
Hehehe... What will you say about P-square then? I agree with you, he should dress more manly... Old man doing swag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video) / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.