Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! (58055 Views)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2014
yet another foolish dude...
idu1:
this boy y r u trying to stupid by all means? Keep shut jor! U better go out nd hustle to make ur own money. Those can't b more that 45k. Is that an achievement?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Hehehe... What will you say about P-square then? I agree with you, he should dress more manly... Old man doing swag
You Guys Should Let The Man Be Na. He Dressed According To His Career, He's A Musician 4 God's Sake! Nawa oh

2 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
we started this...and i think we shd end it. I regret everything i have said u. I am sorry. #peace
alabiyemmy:

Sometimes I wonder if your head is made of mucus. Hating for what? You are one peasant farmer who everything excites. Not everyone is poor. I bet one pair of his shoes can train your entire household up to University level. Dummy.

Besides, so what do you want us to do about his shoe collection? Start singing alleluia? Tell me.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by rennylaw(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Topics like this should not make front page.

what value does it add to people's lives?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Larow(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Oyeneku2:

"Sheer" stupidity...
Thank me later
thanks though grin ur head is complete!!!

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by peren: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Do 2 shoes qualify for a collection angryDo 2 shoes qualify for a collection

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by MadCow1: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by MadCow1: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Your mates dey build house, buy cars, you are here celebrating shoes of a man like you. I cant understand your level of reasoning. No hope for you, honestly. Honestly i dont know what is worth celebrating in five or three shoes of a man like you. I guess by the time you start buying cars, you will announce it on radio. Anuofia.

You know the quarrel is serious when a Yoruba man calls somebody Anuofia..

#PunchlineOfDeath..

3 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Anielka(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2014
embarassedWow oooo
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2014
Itz cos of u peepz took note of my guy's slippers cry
fruityjojo:

Ouchhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Oluwalala(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2014
Smh! Wait O
Is it jus two shoes, op is calling collection of Versace shoes - how did this even make front page

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by miqos02(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
talktimi:
When did two pairs become an amazing collection ? I even thought you had direct access to his wardrobe as per houseboy parole not knowing you just wanted to waste our time here. sad

Op you no well o tongue
same here
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sukkot: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
colossus2:

What is a collection?

Why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness?

When is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think?

These were questions she asked....you ignored these and went straight to her last line.

I see how important 2face's versace shoes are to your life.

As water take enter coconut, nobody know.
As foolishness take enter some people, nobody still know.
i see you are not gifted in the art of decoding people through their posts. first of all, what is seuns business with the thread ? and why bring his advertisement, or lack of advertisement, as she stated ? these are inadmissible evidence. what does it have to do with the thread ? thats her own personal agenda she brought out. you dont get it ? thats a low blow. but hey. you are nigerians. anything goes with yall. no boundaries with yall. i mean nigerians, when you tear a person down you really tear a person down. all the gloves come off. no boundaries.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sanmtiago(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2014
Dat shoe resemble my own. .infact my own na aba so definitely im own too na aba grin
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by innocent1981: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Those shoes are nice, I like them.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by mancheeutd(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
vascey:

Maybe he's celebrating shoes because our president once had no shoes.
Maybe as a country we should celebrate shoes. undecided

very funny comment...Good one
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Ranchhoddas: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
[size=16pt]I thought i was going to see a thousand and one shoes collection. This is very disappointing and of nairaland standards i should have expected more. Why does this type of nonsense celebrity jargons make fp like it is one very important thing that can change someones lives. why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness? when is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think? i'm just ashamed how nairaland has stooped this low. ask yourself oga kpatakpata, why are your ads declining?[/size]
sometimes i wonder if the moderators look at the content of the thread before moving it to front page.

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by chuckdelis: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2014
Dis OP needs help,celebrating 2pairs of shoes and callin it amazing#YabaLeft2015

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by ElFenomeno1: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Amazing versace collection?! Three shoes?! OP you are fu..cking insane and the moderator who moved this to the front page, you are a dumbfu..ck!

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by mancheeutd(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Princecharmin:
i think u r dumb.... angry if dis is wat u mean by collection, just 1 pair of shoe and a half....mumu....u better go find sometin meaning do wt d rest of ur life undecided

another funny comment.... 1&1/2 shoes= collection walahi op and moderator needs to be shot

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by vislabraye(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
[size=16pt]I thought i was going to see a thousand and one shoes collection. This is very disappointing and of nairaland standards i should have expected more. Why does this type of nonsense celebrity jargons make fp like it is one very important thing that can change someones lives. why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness? when is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think? i'm just ashamed how nairaland has stooped this low. ask yourself oga kpatakpata, why are your ads declining?[/size]

The post does not make sense. Just 2 shoes and they are saying Versace shoes collection. I was expecting to see a rack of at leats 50 shoes or something like that.

Why don't they say 2 face car collection ? It would make more sense.

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by lacreamieboie(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2014
NwakorChriss:
Blackberry bold5 for sale 08160446242
how much?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by MadCow1: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2014
vascey:

Maybe he's celebrating shoes because our president once had no shoes.
Maybe as a country we should celebrate shoes. undecided

This looks like signs of new Madness... grin

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by mancheeutd(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Amazing versace collection?! Three shoes?! OP you are fu..cking insane and the moderator who moved this to the front page, you are a dumbfu..ck!

hahaha u guys are so funny... laughing my butt out here
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by NaLaugh: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2014
I don't get it. Have they changed the dictionary meaning of "collection"? undecided

3 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by dollyptosh(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Rathr laugh at your own foolishness, getting excited over shoe collection of a man like you. I pity your generation.
LMAOOOOOO. Bro you're wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Isryl02(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Lol You Dey Fear?
hehehe...
I no wan go e-prison na cheesy
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by kosalabaro: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Vanity upon vanity!!!
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by erayo2GCA(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=iammo6 post=27303915]nor mind the mofo jare...[/quote what is wrong with you
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
nothing[quote author=erayo2GCA post=27319918][/quote]
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Sometimes I wonder if your head is made of mucus. Hating for what? You are one peasant farmer who everything excites. Not everyone is poor. I bet one pair of his shoes can train your entire household up to University level. Dummy.

Besides, so what do you want us to do about his shoe collection? Start singing alleluia? Tell me.
Chai! Guy, u're wicked ooo...LMAO.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by alabiyemmy(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2014
iammo6:
we started this...and i think we shd end it. I regret everything i have said u. I am sorry. #peace

Peace brother. One love.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video) / This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.