Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! (58037 Views)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Larow(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Tell your parents at home to shut up.
grin ur attitiude has been refered to as share stupidity, am nt. Surprised though!!!!
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2014
A
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2014
i wonder ooo...na ppl like dem go borrow money buy ticket if dem hear say tu face won perform for dia street..
Larow:
guy shut up joor! If u don't celebrate others, u won't be celebrated. The person u are refering to isn't taking 2face as a god. A celebrity u so much love, even his/her poo will be pleasant to u and you are talking as if ur own papa be Dangote! Abeggi!
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2014
no response to that dumb question tongue
udemzyudex:

You no dey shame
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2014
vascey:

Maybe he's celebrating shoes because our president once had no shoes.
Maybe as a country we should celebrate shoes. undecided
Hahahahahahaha guy, you be comedian?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by sukkot: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Hehehe... What will you say about P-square then? I agree with you, he should dress more manly... Old man doing swag
the man dey hang on to that last drop of youth with hin versace hightop black and gold trainers smdh

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Larow(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2014
iammo6:
i wonder ooo...na ppl like dem go borrow money buy ticket if dem hear say tu face won perform for dia street..
no mind am jare!!! Ignore him!!! We don c am.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2014
nothing is being celebrated...for COL, who in is right senses will celebrate a man's shoe?? you are taking this outta context
SeverusSnape:
my guy you're right, we have to celebrate others for us to be celebrated, but a shoe!...haba!... a shoe is an inconsequential part of a man, at least a mansion or car is okay.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Naijanolly: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2014
i wish i had one of those anyhow sha God dey
>> http://www.naijanolly.com/
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
All is well chief.... I read your comment and I laughed hard, I said I should check the moniker only to see it was you grin..... Hope your night was copasetic? 2face doesn't brag about his shoes, bloggers just write about anything they come across.
Merlin, When Una Go Release Season7 na?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Tell your parents at home to shut up.
Thats The Spirit! Easy Bruh.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by idu1(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Your mates dey build house, buy cars, you are here celebrating shoes of a man like you. I cant understand your level of reasoning. No hope for you, honestly. Honestly i dont know what is worth celebrating in five or three shoes of a man like you. I guess by the time you start buying cars, you will announce it on radio. Anuofia.
Dnt mind that stupid boy. Na inferior complex dey am.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by tehny(f): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin... Ko kan aye..seriously na super story be that one.... If he dy wear millions of shoe thy tell say he don wear ur our join am?.. Abeg wu gt 8g memory card.. grin
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by jayedu108: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Rathr laugh at your own foolishness, getting excited over shoe collection of a man like you. I pity your generation.
Bros no blame the guy nah he never see this kind shoe before u no say nah local champion#village boy# so temper justice with mercy.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2014
sauceEEP:
@ op pls always give credit to the source you copy from. Nice shoe though...
BUSTED!!!
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by joeekuns(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
[size=16pt]I thought i was going to see a thousand and one shoes collection. This is very disappointing and of nairaland standards i should have expected more. Why does this type of nonsense celebrity jargons make fp like it is one very important thing that can change someones lives. why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness? when is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think? i'm just ashamed how nairaland has stooped this low. ask yourself oga kpatakpata, why are your ads declining?[/size]
Now here is someone with a high level of reasoning faculty. These days Nairaland is all so filled with childish post, abuses, insults, irrelevant and unfathomable junks. Oga Seun and all Mods this is an issue that duly deserves your in-depth consideration....together we can make Nairaland great again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by OgaTheTop2: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:
dumb
Really dumb undecided
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Timijo(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Honestly I have that second shoes.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Glowstone(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2014
politricks:
Say what you know.Search for 'imelda marcos shoe collection'.Okrika shoe for where?.

or bro i thot it was yours grin , sorry oo
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Princecharmin(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2014

3 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Glowstone(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Timijo:
Honestly I have that second shoes.

Bro you own is okrika grin
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by vokalguy(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Key Word: Shoe Collection

Excuse me for expecting more than two shoes, afterall its suppose to be a collection of his versace shoes

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Glowstone(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Princecharmin:
i think u r dumb.... angry if dis is wat u mean by collection, just 1 pair of shoe and a half....mumu....u better go find sometin meaning do wt d rest of ur life undecided

Bro have you eaten because na only hunger dey make pesin talk like that grin

Dont worry just pick up a struggle God will see you through cheesy
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2014
i hardly use the word 'foolish' on humans..but at this point, i'd say u are FOOLISH!!! angry
idu1:
Dnt mind that stupid boy. Na inferior complex dey am.

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by colossus2: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
see, you belong to the same club as her if you think her comment made sense. what has Seuns number of advertisements got to do with the topic ? does that not sound like a vindictive jealous person that would make a statement like that ? why is she counting another mans money ? i am sure everyday she counts all the ads on nairaland to figure out how much Seun is making. birds of the same feather cheesy

What is a collection?

Why is nairaland desperately trying to mind trick the youths into nothingness?

When is the front page ever going to be filled with insightful posts that will definitely change the way our morally-decaying youths think?

These were questions she asked....you ignored these and went straight to her last line.

I see how important 2face's versace shoes are to your life.

As water take enter coconut, nobody know.
As foolishness take enter some people, nobody still know.

3 Likes

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by idu1(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
iammo6:
and who is celebrating a common shoe think before u blab here okay
this boy y r u trying to stupid by all means? Keep shut jor! U better go out nd hustle to make ur own money. Those can't b more that 45k. Is that an achievement?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Isryl02:
How does this... lipsrsealed
Lol You Dey Fear?
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by omenka(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Rathr laugh at your own foolishness, getting excited over shoe collection of a man like you. I pity your generation.
What's worse is that I don't see a shoe "collection", just two shoes. Like, are these guys for real

1 Like

Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2014
another foolish dude here again
jayedu108:
Bros no blame the guy nah he never see this kind shoe before u no say nah local champion#village boy# so temper justice with mercy.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by tehny(f): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2014
.. Bros I no knw sy u go talk am o.. D caseb lik 28 years old guy wey use davido and wizkid for role model.. Abeg tell me the tym wey e go rish the top.
Re: SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! by roufy235(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2014
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video) / This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.