Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari (4552 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l Kwakwanso Buhari Fight Dirty, As Buhari Re-directs / Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
JonaTAN must go next year...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by talktimi(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Coming from a 't'ANDROID who can barely distinguish his right from his left. Ordinarily, you would have been shouting SAI Atiku. It's now crystal clear to you that Buhari is more or less having an opposition in the forthcoming primaries!
please I'm begging you in the name of Jehovah/Allah. Keep me out of your mentions. I have begged you before and I'm begging you again. donphulopus please kindly leave me alone, I've noticed you already.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
You just made me proud with this bold step, I trust you anyway
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Ayesman(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Baba Buhari
President-in-waiting 2015

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by zizoo36: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ayesman:
Baba Buhari
President-in-waiting 2015
The potential President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (2015) God's willing!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Caseless: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
barcanista:
I said it some time back that Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso, the best administrator in this dispensation will not squander his goodwill in Kano and North West by running against Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari. I know he will step down and give his full support to the peoples' General. The Only one who is called by the masses to takeover from the Dumbo in Power. Nice one Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Congrats to all supporters of His Excellency general Buhari and also to all patriots. We shall collectively return Buhari to Aso Rock come May 2015.

Sai Buhari
#i-Believe
we're taking over next year, by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
He is politically weak compared 2 GMB. Gud 4 APC but Atiku is a thorn in d flesh 4 d party.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Balyz: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Keneking:
JonaTAN must go next year...
Amen o
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by danderson(f): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2014
Just realize the same person is posting all these comments about Buhari this and that.

Well one thing is clear, Buhari is a serial loser and will never win GEJ.

Special emergency health care must be on standby to rescue him after May 2015.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by manck2: 2:56am On Oct 21, 2014
why will he step down for buhari. i dont think he should. why are they scared of him.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 3:56am On Oct 21, 2014
danderson:
Just realize the same person is posting all these comments about Buhari this and that.

Well one thing is clear, Buhari is a serial loser and will never win GEJ.

Special emergency health care must be on standby to rescue him after May 2015.
Jonathan is going next year...there must be #change in this country whether you like it ir not.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by egift(m): 4:23am On Oct 21, 2014
mainheart:
Is like this Buhari serious oo this time

The Opposition party is a lot stronger now. More heavy weights are in support. More Nigerians are in support now. Larger resources will be available to run the campaign. His reach now is wider. Jonathan is not loved like was the case in 2011. Jonathan have not been able to fulfil the promises he made. Corruption is higher in GEJ's admission.

Buhari is winning this. The stakes are high. Nigerians are the Boss (not the politicians) and in this election, Nigerians will prove that.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by festico: 4:49am On Oct 21, 2014
#singing in tan voice# goodluck for u goodluck for me goodluck for everybody gooluck nigerian.
Aggreived paranoid party continue planing while jeg is campaiqning after the election baboon blood 'll flow.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by mainheart(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2014
egift:

The Opposition party is a lot stronger now. More heavy weights are in support. More Nigerians are in support now. Larger resources will be available to run the campaign. His reach now is wider. Jonathan is not loved like was the case in 2011. Jonathan have not been able to fulfil the promises he made. Corruption is higher in GEJ's admission.

Buhari is winning this. The stakes are high. Nigerians are the Boss (not the politicians) and in this election, Nigerians will prove that.
and is better for us
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Mubby4luv(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Arch1:
Even if a log of wood contest against president JonaTAN i'l vote for it rather than JonaTAN
wicked grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? / See The Latest List Of Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.