Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Thanksgiving: Gov Fayose Prostrates At Deeper Life Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanksgiving: Gov Fayose Prostrates At Deeper Life Church (499 Views)

Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife! / Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving: Gov Fayose Prostrates At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Newly elected governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose is
full of gratitude to God for giving him a second chance
to rule the people of Ekiti. During a thanksgiving service held in his honour at the Deeper Life Campground in Ado Ekiti, the new governor reportedly laid flat on the floor, prostrating in appreciation to God.

Ayodele Fayose prostrates in church In his speech at the service, Fayose said having a second chance was a rare opportunity, adding that he had forgiven those who were behind his removal from office in 2006 and those who persecuted him while out of office, Punch reports. The governor said: “ If this time has been in Bible days, my name would have been one of the names to be recorded as those who God gave a second chance. “My return to government is not common in history. It is a rare miracle. During the seven-and-a- half years of my political wilderness, I was taken to court over what I knew nothing about 59 times, aside the 45 days I spent in Ikoyi Prisons during my trial by the EFCC
Re: Thanksgiving: Gov Fayose Prostrates At Deeper Life Church by nairawallcom: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
CHECK IT OUT .. WE ARE ON BBM , TWITTER AND WHATSAPP SHARE TO GET AFFORDABLE DATA PLAN
STRICTLY MTN

(1) (Reply)

Sheik Gumi Advices Buhari Not To Contest In The 2014 Elections / Must Read: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List / FIFA Give Nigeria Grace, Extends Deadline To October 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.