Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria (10958 Views)

SEE The Shocking State Of Most Nigerian Universities [PHOTOS] Check Yours Here / Gunmen Invade Birningwari Township In Kaduna State,bomb Police Station And Banks / Robbers Attack Three Banks In Ogbomoso (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by 100Cents: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rich4god:
if na sarcasm, mk me ma join my own... How much dey inside ghana banks wey person go wan go steal.... Anyway, there are so many banks that has its atm outside of the bank... And for the working hours, we all know that an average Nigeria firm closes by 4pm... So wat r u up to...

No mind am. Bankers no dey sleep or rest again ?
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
100Cents:

I heard that one man in Nigeria is richer than all the banks in Ghana.

That's why..
one man is richer than all the banks in Ghana? and yet people eat from the dustbin in your country? people sleep under the bridge in your dustbin sh1thole? one man is richer than all the banks in Ghana and yet people are being kidnapped for coke and gala in your cursed fvcking sh1thole? one man is richer than all the banks in Ghana and yet 90% of you impoverished souls survive on less than $2 a day? one man has more than money than all the banks in Ghana and yet 120 million modafaking human apes in your magg0t-infested sh1thole don't have electricity? shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss

no wonder goats are giving birth to humans in that evil axis grin

Confusion in Ekiti town as goat delivers human-like baby goat [PHOTO] grin
By Daily Post Staff on November 27, 2013@dailypostngr
The sleepy town of Ogotu-Ekiti in Ekiti SouthWest Local Government Area was on Tuesday thrown into confusion when information filtered that a goat had delivered a human-like baby goat.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the incident, which occurred in Lori Oke settlement, a village that is about 10 kilometres from Ogotun town, drew the attention of hundreds of residents and travellers.
The spokesman of the community, Sunday Ogunmeji, who spoke with NAN correspondent on behalf of the Baale (community head), Ganiyu Adetoun, said a pastor, Mr Daniel Odedele, helped to deliver the goat of the baby.
“After watching the goat labour for several hours, the pastor took pity on it and courageously pulled the baby out, only for it to turn out to be human-like.
“The `baby’ had all the features of a human being such as human face, head, hair, female genitals, two legs and two arms with hoofs.
“However, the human-like baby died at about noon as a result of lack of care as the crowd merely trooped there to watch rather than to attempt to save its life,’’ Ogunmeji said.
A resident, Mr Saidi Oladepo, who is a commercial motorcycle (Okada) operator, told NAN that immediately the goat delivered the `human-like baby’, it took to its heels.
He said that as soon as members of the community got wind of the incident, they ran helter-skelter in apparent confusion.
He said alarm was raised and the local security agents, referred to as `Peace Corps’, were alerted to the incident.
Oladepo added that it took more than two hours to re-capture the goat in the bush.
The traditional ruler of Ogotun-Ekiti, Oba Samuel Oyebode, could not be reached for comment as he was said to be in a meeting of the Traditional Council. (NAN)
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by 100Cents: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
This dude and lies. eBillionaire

He meant the VI in U.S....

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by 100Cents: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
GetUmad:
OP picture or its tale by moonlight.

Can you remind me Ghana's population again, i mean total population comprising both human beings and livestock. Whats Lagos population?

OP if you got a job in Nigerian bank and you're told you would be closing officially 8pm (time the bank closes to customers) ,would you accept the offer? You obviously don't know what it entails to be a BANKER, the Nigerian definition.

No, he thinks they are on shift...

One person working from 7am to 7am.

Not the usual newspaper and draft/ludo kind of work in Civil service.
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by 100Cents: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:
one man is richer than all the banks in Ghana? and yet people eat from the dustbin in your country? people sleep under the bridge in your dustbin sh1thole? one man is richer than all the banks in Ghana and yet people are being kidnapped for coke and gala in your cursed fvcking sh1thole? one man is richer than all the banks in Ghana and yet 90% of you impoverished souls survive on less than $2 a day? one man has more than money than all the banks in Ghana and yet 120 million modafaking human apes in your magg0t-infested sh1thole don't have electricity? shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss

no wonder goats are giving birth to humans in that evil axis grin

Confusion in Ekiti town as goat delivers human-like baby goat [PHOTO] grin
By Daily Post Staff on November 27, 2013@dailypostngr
The sleepy town of Ogotu-Ekiti in Ekiti SouthWest Local Government Area was on Tuesday thrown into confusion when information filtered that a goat had delivered a human-like baby goat.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the incident, which occurred in Lori Oke settlement, a village that is about 10 kilometres from Ogotun town, drew the attention of hundreds of residents and travellers.
The spokesman of the community, Sunday Ogunmeji, who spoke with NAN correspondent on behalf of the Baale (community head), Ganiyu Adetoun, said a pastor, Mr Daniel Odedele, helped to deliver the goat of the baby.
“After watching the goat labour for several hours, the pastor took pity on it and courageously pulled the baby out, only for it to turn out to be human-like.
“The `baby’ had all the features of a human being such as human face, head, hair, female genitals, two legs and two arms with hoofs.
“However, the human-like baby died at about noon as a result of lack of care as the crowd merely trooped there to watch rather than to attempt to save its life,’’ Ogunmeji said.
A resident, Mr Saidi Oladepo, who is a commercial motorcycle (Okada) operator, told NAN that immediately the goat delivered the `human-like baby’, it took to its heels.
He said that as soon as members of the community got wind of the incident, they ran helter-skelter in apparent confusion.
He said alarm was raised and the local security agents, referred to as `Peace Corps’, were alerted to the incident.
Oladepo added that it took more than two hours to re-capture the goat in the bush.
The traditional ruler of Ogotun-Ekiti, Oba Samuel Oyebode, could not be reached for comment as he was said to be in a meeting of the Traditional Council. (NAN)

These stories you are posting are unconnected with the topic.

If Nigerians don't have light as in power, at least they have generators and money to buy fuel.

Dangote is worth $25bn, I guess bigger than the whole of Ghana GDP in a year. Broda stop hating.

God may have pity on you and your country so that you can start feeding well..

If you annoy me again, i will call dangote now to buy Ghana..

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by idu1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
experimentist:
How much dey for ghana bank
lmao
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
foool talking crap as usual. charity they say, starts from home. so let dangote start feeding his ape-looking moronic countrymen first,huh? eating from the dustbin suck! he can also help million of those suffering modafakas also get a roof over their heads instead of sleeping under bridges. and why can't he create jobs for those apes so they can stop kidnapping everything that moves grin heard the last time he employed some apes he was asking those with Ph.D to come and drive his trucks grin

90% of MUMUgerians survive on less than $2, where will they see money to buy generators and fuel grin few MUMUs have i-better-pass-my-neighbour gens oooh grin hahahahaha let dangote make life a bit bearable for you apes now. life expectancy of 45 is just too horrible. even Liberians fare better grin grin grin grin grin

100Cents:

These stories you are posting are unconnected with the topic.

If Nigerians don't have light as in power, at least they have generators and money to buy fuel.

Dangote is worth $25bn, I guess bigger than the whole of Ghana GDP in a year. Broda stop hating.

God may have pity on you and your country so that you can start feeding well..

If you annoy me again, i will call dangote now to buy Ghana..
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by zappyj(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
blank:

I don catch you, you this ETI staff. So you are bad mouthing your bank eh?

Lol..hello baby..watagwan!
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:
you need to get your head examined, dog. Ghanaians are lazy yet have built their country and today every nigerian goat wants to go to Ghana? nigerians are hardworking and yet cannot survive without oil? I reckon sitting down in abuja to share oil money every month is a fuleish shitnigerian idea of hard work,huh? or is it the 419, yahoo yahoo, armed robbery or rituals? such a modafaking fooooooooooooooooool inhaling generator fumes. what happened to the groundnut pyramids? f-uck you!
every Nigeria goat? wow u r really ryt because I've not seen any Nigerian whose wish is going to Ghana

facts and figures before talking thrash

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by experimentist: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dis thread never close..
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by 100Cents: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:
foool talking crap as usual. charity they say, starts from home. so let dangote start feeding his ape-looking moronic countrymen first,huh? eating from the dustbin suck! he can also help million of those suffering modafakas also get a roof over their heads instead of sleeping under bridges. and why can't he create jobs for those apes so they can stop kidnapping everything that moves grin heard the last time he employed some apes he was asking those with Ph.D to come and drive his trucks grin

90% of MUMUgerians survive on less than $2, where will they see money to buy generators and fuel grin few MUMUs have i-better-pass-my-neighbour gens oooh grin hahahahaha let dangote make life a bit bearable for you apes now. life expectancy of 45 is just too horrible. even Liberians fare better grin grin grin grin grin

Are you doubting that Dangote can sell one of his cement factories and buy Ghana ?

Don't annoy me. I have warned you...

My phone is on redial with Dangote number..

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Just type the worst place to live on God's green earth and see where nigga'area lies upon all your so-called best economy, u still dey sleep without proper electricity in 2013
upon all ur so-called universities, u still
dey produce monkey leaders
omo, too easy to diss a nigerian
Y0u are living a level lower than hell, just keep shut........
adamskutty:
suffering and smiling and pretending and decieving people crook pated lizard grin

Hajajjahajahaha! What da fuq, nigga posted exchange rate, mad man, that isn't 1 cedis but 10,000 cedis grin

Hehehehe! This vulture must be high on alomo bitters grin

1 us dollars equivalent to 3 new gaynian cedis which is equivalent to 30,000 old gaynian cedis grin

U need mauling of ur dying brain grin

Ur sh1tty currency was redominated ( 4 zeros wiped) so that we wont have a situation like this.

1 pound = 300,000,000,000.cedis, u know it is embarasing huh? grin grin so in order to avoid a situation like this the zeros were put in invisible mode, so it can look more presentable grin

You dumb fvck, get this into your thick skull, i
desist your kind a lot, i see y'all as my inferiors, i
spit on it kind down here. First class low life
fools, Bastard sons of a thousand Fathers,
Insolent, Incompetent, undisciplined nonentities
you are depriving your primitive villages of idiots
you all should have been an abortion. Heck! No
wonder Pfizer pharmaceutical used y'all as
guinea pigs.

Obrafour:

The government will earn more worthless naira alright through
this process..... http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/samuel-akinyele-caulcrick/the-value-of-the-naira-and-tax-reform-1-2.html

Jimoh Ibrahim Advises FGN To Devalue An Already Worthless Naira Even Further http://www.9jalife.com/2013/06/08/hmmmm-jimoh-ibrahim-advises-fgn-to-devalue-an-already-worthless-naira-even-further/

Eyewitnesses say the club which no
longer operating is residence to many
foreigners, mostly Nigerian women who work as prostitutes.
Narrating the incident to Citi News, an
eyewitness Emmanuel Ashie stated that
“around 5:50am, the security men
surrounded the area, gave some warning shots and started bringing everybody out.”
According to him, the arrested persons
were conveyed in a bus to the
headquarters of the GIS.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288777

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by idu1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:

you dont know what you saying! 1 cedi = N52

https://www.google.com.ng/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=0HdFVNy6EoTjatjogogN#q=cedi+to+naira
na u go catch urself. Smh
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by blank(f): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
zappyj:

Lol..hello baby..watagwan!

Okay, Heritage bank staff.
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
100Cents:

Are you doubting that Dangote can sell one of his cement factories and buy Ghana ?

Don't annoy me. I have warned you...

My phone is on redial with Dangote number..
tell dan[b]goat[/b] or whatever his fvcking name is, to sell his cement company and feed those hungry modafakas in that sh1thole who keep disgracing africa with their primitive behaviour. imagine human being feeding from the dustbin. imagine grown up men who are supposedly gainfully employed as construction workers(some engineers etc) grin fighting over leftover fanta grin I wonder what those unemployed apes will be doing grin no wonder they kidnap anything that moves in the sh1thole for a ransom of coke and gala grin hunger dey waya dis monkeys oooooooooooooooooooh roforoforoforofo

Nigeria: A Nation of Hungry People grin grin grin

This is a clarion call to invest more in agriculture Nigeria is among the countries in the world faced with a high level of hunger threat despite its efforts at reducing hunger in the last 24 years, says the latest Global Hunger Index. In the GHI survey released last week, the country's index is 14.7 compared to Ghana's 7.8. grin grin According to the report, the higher the index score, the higher the hunger level. Nigeria's level is considered "serious". This year's report, focusing on "hidden hunger" was compiled by the International Food Policy Research Institute.
It is instructive that in 2010, out of 118 countries that were ranked, Nigeria finished 20th, on the index, an indication of the seriousness of food scarcity in the country. grin In response to the threat that year, the National Assembly expressed concern over desert encroachment in some Northern States, capable of aggravating the already worsening food crisis in the land. But beyond mere lamentation, there were no legislative initiative nor did the executive move beyond the self-adulation at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture to address the challenge. It is therefore not difficult to understand how a nation so blessed with arable land and abundant oil wealth cannot feed its people.
It is highly disturbing that since that poor ranking about four years ago, Nigeria has consistently been featured on the negative side of the different human development reports in the world. These reports indicate that life expectancy in Nigeria is nothing to crow about; real income of most families has woefully reduced; unemployment is scandalously high; Nigeria is topping the list of countries with malnourished children and that the quality of health and education services in the country has deteriorated considerably.
Paradoxically, successive governments in Nigeria have always initiated projects that promote agriculture even though most have failed to yield the maximum results due to corruption, structural weaknesses, mismanagement, undue politicisation, etc. For example, the second National Economic Plan (1970-74) of General Yakubu Gowon made agriculture a priority, but the results did not match the efforts. Between 1975 and 1979, General Olusegun Obasanjo as then military Head of State, initiated a gargantuan agricultural scheme popularly called Operation Feed the Nation (OFN). The scheme also failed to tackle the country's food crisis.
Upon coming to power as the first Nigerian democratically-elected President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari introduced the Green Revolution Programme with a view to increasing domestic food production and curtail the increasing food import bills. That programme also failed calamitously especially from the scandals surrounding the importation of rice. The military regimes of Generals Muhammadu Buhari, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar and the late Sani Abacha made little or no efforts to boost food production in the country while the civilian administrations of Obasanjo, the late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua merely paid lip service to agriculture.
Now that our oil is drying out, the greatest challenge of the President Goodluck Jonathan government is to scale up concrete and systematic initiatives to boost food production in Nigeria. The government must invest heavily in agriculture. If neighbouring countries are producing enough to feed their citizens, why can't Nigeria do so with all her natural endowments? The answer is that basic food production must not fall prey to power politics. Government and banks should develop schemes to provide credit facilities to farmers to invest in mechanised agriculture. Massive rural-urban drift decimating the rural farm workforce should be tackled by making the rural areas attractive for young rural job seekers.
The point has repeatedly been made that a country as richly-endowed as Nigeria should not be suffering from the scourge of food scarcity. Human development is the epicentre of all developments. It is a shame that whilst Nigeria is beating her chest in euphoria of being the "giant of Africa" and Africa's leading economy, many of her citizens still live in hunger. grin

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by fairheven: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
evavista:
So in summary, the OP wants bank workers to start closing my 8pm . With this naija banking system, a young man of 30 will look like 50.
An you forgot to add...a young woman of 30 will look like 70 wink tongue
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:

every Nigeria goat? wow u r really ryt because I've not seen any Nigerian whose wish is going to Ghana

facts and figures before talking thrash

abiola:

Hello friends
i am planing on relocating to ghana. I will like to
know how much it costs from lagos using abc
and how much i should take with myself,
Thanks http:// www.nairaland.com/886591/going-ghana

philip:

I want to travel to ghana to get a passport,can
anybody help me,don't know how to go about it,
how much and how I can get one as Nigerian http:// https://www.nairaland.com/727516/pls-helpneed-ghanaian-passport

c0llynzo:

Hi everyone am tryna help a frnd out here....pls
my dear NLders can someone tell me how to get
to ghana frm nigeria, i wud really appreciate it if
u put up d means of transportation and d
possible cost of d travel....tnks guys http:// https://www.nairaland.com/1076369/how-travel-ghana-nigeria

chika:

hi,pls i need information about traveling to ghana
via ABC transport. http:// https://www.nairaland.com/337233/traveling-ghana-via-abc-transport
I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice by igbi :
3:53pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hi guys i will like to visit Ghana for like five days
just to see what it looks like outside
my dear country Nigeria, pls any advice on how
to go about it, where to stay, infact i will
appreciate any information, thank you. http:// https://www.nairaland.com/113728/like-visit-ghana-pls-advice

chinedu:

Hi all,
Happy New Year! Hope you all had nice holidays.
I recently went to Accra, Ghana with my wife
and daughter for the Xmas and New Year
holidays. What can I say, I was so shocked and
wondered if we were on the same continent with
them. It was hard to believe that these were the
same people we flushed out of Nigeria in the
late 70s and early 80s in trucks and tippers.
Everything is so organised and so stright
forward. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly it
was unbelievable. Life is reasonably cheaper and
more relaxing than Naija. You come home there
is constant power. YOu drive anyhow on the
street and you are given an alcohol test, if you
fail you face a jail sentence of 3 months. Petrol
stations are open 24 hours a day with built in
supermarkets like Europe. The whole city works
on traffic lights 24 hrs a day. The police ar
friendly and do not disturb anyone, infact every
police station has a telephone number for
emergencies. Crime rate is very very low and
infact its sad to know that all crime there are
commited by Nigerians or Liberian refugees. I
put on the news one day and found out they
caught a gang of 12 robbers terrorising KUmasi
in which 9 were Nigerians.
HOnestly I can go on and on and on, but I think
experience is the best teacher. If any of you
have any holidays, pay a visit to Accra and you
will never regret. I am buying a house there and
sending my family there by the middle of this
year. I met a lot of Nigerians who have houses
there and their families there while they work
here. I met a lot who are sending their children
to school there and they come here on holidays
because education is better. It is very sad, but
the truth is painful. As much as you love and
care for Nigeria, you don't get that in return sad
Medube http:// https://www.nairaland.com/4915/why-cant-nigeria-like-ghana

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by fairheven: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:
no money in Ghana? and yet your banks are rushing to set up here? grin grin grin little hustlers? I guess for you a MUMUgerian, hustling means 419, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, ritualists, militants, bunkerers, piarates, boko harams, terrorists etc? no, we don't have them. you can find that in that cursed dustbin sh1thole that has earned a reputation for disgracing africa grin

This is the most beautiful woman in Ghana,2014-2030 cool

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by fairheven: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wale112:
Nigayria is rubbish country
No be me talk am oooh grin

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Arrant nonsense from a one wheel barrow inheriting slave feeding off from my lines grin

Anyway, i am glad my burnt skin charcant with canoe shaped head is learning some few words from his mister grin

U pathetic lowlife mofo,drewberry pisshead, u are an epitome of stvpidity, i look down on yall inferior creatures,y all burnt skin charcant, cursed by God and rejected by humanity . Hahaha! U shouldn't go so low to copy u uncreative piece of trash,what u got in that minute skull of urs is printed circuits grin grin

Ur kind are below me(us,ur masters) and will forever remain so grin grin

I see u had a free day when i was away,like the saying goes,when the cat's in bed the mices will play grin now that ur mister is back,u should bow before me and get prepared cos i promise u warthog faced charcant that today/night is gonna be a long one grin

First things first,u deranged loudmouthed m0ron , the naira is west africas strongest currency grin

It was even recommended to be made as ecowas single currency by yall inferior disgusting creatures grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1862215/naccima-proposes-naira-ecowas-single

U filthy woosted stocking swine, u bum bailey pooftet, u are equivalent to a leech,the dregs of this earth, a lily liveried inbred trout defiler grin grin grin grin

I look down on yall malnourished starvinh creatures from hell on earth,yall backwards creatures, it is actually an insult to me interacting with my slaves, those which we pack in lorrys like sardines packed in canes back to their filthy Godforsaken land with tears in their eyes grin i spit on you lowlife mofo,i look down greatly on ur kind. U are inferior to me, below my boots,u dont even deserve to kiss my boot nor tie the lace of my boot grin grin grin grin grin grin

U raging hom0sexual ur sh1tty currency is WORLD WORST CURRENCY,EVEN WORST THAN THE ZIMBABAWE DOLLAR, THE MOST VALUELESS CURRENCY IN THE WORLD grin

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-30/world-s-worst-currency-drops-as-ghana-pulls-back-from-imf-aid.html

It is out of pity i interact with cos right now ur govt cant even provide stable electricity supply to 5 million gaynian urban dwellers grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1952687/ghana-darkness-energy-crises-worsen#27200860

Domestic and commercial power consumers will now suffer 24 hours without power every other day.

Per a previous load shedding timetable, consumers were experiencing 12 hours without power during peak periods in the night and 14 hours during the daytime.

That schedule was drawn with a supply deficit of 400 megawatts.

However, a recent loss of an additional 140 megawatts has compelled the power Distributor to revise the schedule.

It is not clear how long the new load shedding management programme will last before consumers start enjoying frequent power supply
http://starrfmonline.com/1.1870425

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:

crap!

My slave u are a waste of flesh, u have no rythm whatsoever, this niggeeeer be screaming like a h0rny ram ready to drill the anus of an ewe grin grin grin

Haahaaahahaaa! grin my slave u crack me up big time, u are a flat face toad, a cursed mentally deranged ape grin hahhh! This niggeeer must have smoked some fresh dry cow dungs through his patched worn out anus which has been drilled severally by Ghkwame grin ( the crude oil painted baboon ) grin grin grin

The lord has been really unkind to u he made u gaynian,ur jungle,ur cactus filled wasteland leads in kidnapping,people even kidnap just for a pack of sweet grin grin

I ain't taking u serious grin how can i poasibly take those who eat their own faces due to hunger serious? grin grin

Gaynian boy eat his own sh1t grin

http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/269976/1/boy-forced-to-eat-
poo.html
Holy flying super fvck grin ooooh jeeeez,yall are primitive crude oil painted creatures,darker than charcoal, darker than midnight itself grin grin grin grin grin grin

U stuck up half twitted,scruffy looking nerf herder,u fvcking clinking, clanking ,clattering collection of caliginious junk grin grin grin

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Hahahhah! This vulture be consoling himself by posting posts of 2006 when ur sh1tty country looks like it was gonna experience a new era of growth and development but quitw unfortinate its the other way round,infact those are ur nigerian lords about to step into that tiny,irrelevant,unimportant,unknown territory to sell goods,export goods to yall slaves grin

Afterall NIGERIA AND SOUTHAFRICA ACCOUNTS FOR 95 PERCENT OF INVESTORS IN AFRICA THE OTHER 5 PERCENT ARE LIBYA,EGYPT AND CONGO THE REST ARE AID DEPENDANT LIKE UR VILLAGE grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/nigeria-s-africa-account-for-95-of-africas-investment/

U see my slave,we feed ur kind,u survive because of us,without we ur lord,ur kind would have seize to exist grin

Haahahahaha! grin grin gayna jagajaga ,everything scatter scatter,poor man the suffer suffer,gbosa gbosa grin

22 out of 24 million gaynians got no toilets

Only poor people cant afford toilets,in order words 22million gaynians are poor grin grin

U for daring to exchange words with ur mister,should be tied to a truck and drag across the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo grin grin grin grin

[/quote]

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:
no money in Ghana? and yet your banks are rushing to set up here? grin grin grin little hustlers? I guess for you a MUMUgerian, hustling means 419, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, ritualists, militants, bunkerers, piarates, boko harams, terrorists etc? no, we don't have them. you can find that in that cursed dustbin sh1thole that has earned a reputation for disgracing africa grin

Anyday we both leave Africa and we meet elsewhere neither Ghana nor Nigeria will matter, we will be called brothers. Im sorry for my initial post.
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Nigerians are so hard working that is why polio is the number tourist advertisement for Nigerians.

The World Health Organisation has identified
Nigeria as the country with the highest figure of
poliomyelitis cases in the world.
The World Health Organisation Country
Representative in Nigeria, Dr. David Okello,
disclosed this in Lagos on Saturday, at the
installation ceremony of the new District
Governor of Rotary International District 9110,
Dr. Kamoru Omotosho, for 2012-2013.
Okello, who noted that Nigeria was ranked
alongside two other countries, Pakistan and
Afghanistan, which are still grappling with the
problem.
According to him, “Indeed Nigeria is now the
largest contributor of global polio burden -nearly
60 per cent. Nigeria is also the only country in
the world to have all three types of polio virus —
Type 1, Type 3, and circulating vaccine-derived
Type 2 viruses."

He explained that the transmission of the
disease in Nigeria poses a real threat to the
global polio eradication effort.
Giving further statistics, he stated that of the 49
cases reported in the country currently, “two-
thirds are from four particular sanctuaries — the
northern states of Borno, Kano, Sokoto and
Zamfara.”
He, however, commended the concerted efforts
of Rotarians worldwide at eradicating the
disease as well as committing their expertise
and resources to improving the welfare of
communities.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/08/
nigeria-is-the-worst-hit-polio-nation-who/

grin grin Nigeria and Ghana no be mates

Sorry for my initial post. Outside Africa we will be called brothers.
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by diablos: 2:09am On Oct 23, 2014
adamskutty:
crap!

My slave u are a waste of flesh, u have no rythm whatsoever, this niggeeeer be screaming like a h0rny ram ready to drill the anus of an ewe grin grin grin

Haahaaahahaaa! grin my slave u crack me up big time, u are a flat face toad, a cursed mentally deranged ape grin hahhh! This niggeeer must have smoked some fresh dry cow dungs through his patched worn out anus which has been drilled severally by Ghkwame grin ( the crude oil painted baboon ) grin grin grin

The lord has been really unkind to u he made u gaynian,ur jungle,ur cactus filled wasteland leads in kidnapping,people even kidnap just for a pack of sweet grin grin

I ain't taking u serious grin how can i poasibly take those who eat their own faces due to hunger serious? grin grin

Gaynian boy eat his own sh1t grin

http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/269976/1/boy-forced-to-eat-
poo.html
Holy flying super fvck grin ooooh jeeeez,yall are primitive crude oil painted creatures,darker than charcoal, darker than midnight itself grin grin grin grin grin grin

U stuck up half twitted,scruffy looking nerf herder,u fvcking clinking, clanking ,clattering collection of caliginious junk grin grin grin

grin Am following u Bro...anytime diz charley, charcoal, burnt faeces smelling sh.itgaynains pop up like ads on a free app 2 spit mucus on any thread dt ure aware...jst share or mention my moniker. I promise dem hell henceforth

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by semitunde: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Makes no sense USA has way larger pop than nigeria but there are no security guards in US banks.

Where did you pull this lie from?
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by KingTom(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Big sis why you dey yarn like this na, you no say na election time be this and awon boys wan stee money use declare na undecided but seriously even if its your bank why would you allow your self to be open at past 7 You wan kill yourself I mean 8-7 everyday no be eleven hours? Mtcheew closing time is 4pm deal with it! undecided
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Adamskutty.

You spit with so much venom.

Nice repping your county

Proudly Nigerian.

(clap Him) Or (clap For Him) Which One Is Correct???? / Is It Possible To Stop Purging/running Stomach By Drinking Garri / Merry Christmas Special SMS Messages 2013

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113