Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Will You Answer This Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Answer This Question. (2862 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Answer This Question. by Rapsainot(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Let's say You're wooing a girl. She told you she already had a boyfriend yet you keep disturbing her... How will you answer this question if she asked you “put yourself in his shoes, if you got to I'm dating another guy , what will you do ¿" answers needed urgently please
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Afrok(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
I will simply remove myself from his SHOES undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Rapsainot(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Afrok:
How?
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Afrok(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rapsainot:
How?
bruh... The thing is that no matter how hard we guys try, a lady that'll cheat or jilt will surely do and U might be surprised who she jilted U for. I always believe a guy should do his best so that there won't be room for excuses from his side, and the girl can go with guilt of hurting a heart that loves her.

So bro, the decision is for the girl to make and either ways, I'll still step out from the Shoes.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol it depends on the kind of shoe d bros dey wear.... I hope say no be kito..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Tymax(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Afrok:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me I go free am cos she don carry am go anoda level. Plus I no wan drag d issue.
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by mesoade(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
That's the first thing i consider before wooing a girl,if she has a bf . . I won't even bother myself

1 Like

Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by mesoade(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Afrok:
bruh... The thing is that no matter how hard we guys try, a lady that'll cheat or jilt will surely do and U might be surprised who she jilted U for. I always believe a guy should do his best so that there won't be room for excuses from his side, and the girl can go with guilt of hurting a heart that loves her.

So bro, the decision is for the girl to make and either ways, I'll still step out from the Shoes.
and how will her guilt benefit you?
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Afrok(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me I go free am cos she don carry am go anoda level. Plus I no wan drag d issue.
sure thing bruh... If she no gree, no wahala and if she gree all follow. The bottom line is the girls always have the final decisions to make even if U buy her heaven and earth or love her pass Jack and Rose.
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by chigoizie7(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
how could u even woe a gal that has a bf? like she said.put urself in the bf's shoes, certainly, uncool
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by chimerase2: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls I urgently need the MORALE of this topic
Tnk u cheesy
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by adonbilivit: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
i will ask her if she loves the guy enough to marry him? yeah, i will throw a question back at her. ladies no dey use ear hear marriage. believe me this would make her consider your candidature since you are already talking marriage

1 Like

Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by iceberylin(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seriously that question hard pass Neco undecided
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by iceberylin(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
chimerase2:
Pls I urgently need the MORALE of this topic
Tnk u cheesy
dont woo an already wooed Girl undecided

I try sha grin
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by chimerase2: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

I try sha grin
who no dey do dat one kwanu grin
Abeg next topic jare
No be ma fellow man collect ma babe for ma hand undecided
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Rapsainot(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
adonbilivit:
i will ask her if she loves the guy enough to marry him? yeah, i will throw a question back at her. ladies no dey use ear hear marriage. believe me this would make her consider your candidature since you are already talking marriage
marriage for where?
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Afrok(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
mesoade:
and how will her guilt benefit you?
Won't really care about her guilt coz she would've being an ex by then, at least we do read or hear about some girls saying their ex(es) didn't deserve one or two treatments from them. Moreover, karma is a biatch cheesy.
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Exjoker(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
I won't even dare a girl who is a relationship Cruz am scare of this same question
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by iceberylin(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
chimerase2:
who no dey do dat one kwanu grin
Abeg next topic jare
No be ma fellow man collect ma babe for ma hand undecided

Ehhhyahh embarassed
Take heart, just hustle buy car grin

These whores aint loyal angry
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by adonbilivit: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rapsainot:
marriage for where?
it is a game. make every move necessary
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Afrok(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
I seriously don't support going after a girl that has a boyfriend, but U know the normal deal from girls na " I have a boyfriend" even when dem single pass u cheesy, so that line dey some how give person moral say she fit dey lie or proof thereby making the guy man to continue dey flex muscle wink to woo the girl shocked.
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Rapsainot(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

I try sha grin
hoes ain't loyal. Some guys are also wooing those you've already wooed cheesy
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by chimerase2: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Ehhhyahh embarassed

eh but I no need heart I need baby
As ur man u fit flex me ua babe embarassed
Tank u in advance cry
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Afrok(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Ehhhyahh embarassed

shoor.. shocked Nah the naija version be that? Coz me dey follow Chris B say "the girls ain't loyal undecided
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by clubone05: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
U are at ur final push. .she just needs a reason to cheat...
btw u still dey toast for 2014... angry
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by adepiero: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
**Rushes off to get KEY POINT in Dating** tchew, answer no dey hia sha undecided
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by timawoku(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rapsainot:
Let's say You're wooing a girl. She told you she already had a boyfriend yet you keep disturbing her... How will you answer this question if she asked you “put yourself in his shoes, if you got to I'm dating another guy , what will you do ¿" answers needed urgently please
ode, mumu, come make I yarn you joor (sorry for the insult, na so my elder broses dem start to dey advice me for woman mata)

Its easy....
This kain question the logic na say you no go answer directly, (else u go F up) just dribble her like this:

Tell her the guy is not married to her, which still makes her available

And that you are sure you will make her happy, (far more than the other guy)

Deviate the mata to how you would make her happy, and how she was created for only you, that's all...(Guy believe me, a lota guys took my girls then o before I wise up,*smacking ur head* no dull ooo,take someone's girl)
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by iceberylin(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
shoor.. shocked Nah the naija version be that? Coz me dey follow Chris B say "the girls ain't loyal undecided
Waitn i hear for the song na these whores aint loyal......

Maybe you listen to aba version undecided
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by iceberylin(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2014
chimerase2:
eh but I no need heart I need baby
As ur man u fit flex me ua babe embarassed
Tank u in advance cry

You no even ask if i get undecided
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by chimerase2: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2014
iceberylin:

You no even ask if i get undecided
u no get? grin
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Omimah: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2014
mesoade:
That's the first thing i consider before wooing a girl,if she has a bf . . I won't even bother myself
How do you do this, by asking when you just met?
Re: How Will You Answer This Question. by Rapsainot(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2014
timawoku:
ode, mumu, come make I yarn you joor (sorry for the insult, na so my elder broses dem start to dey advice me for woman mata)

Its easy....
This kain question the logic na say you no go answer directly, (else u go F up) just dribble her like this:

Tell her the guy is not married to her, which still makes her available

And that you are sure you will make her happy, (far more than the other guy)

Deviate the mata to how you would make her happy, and how she was created for only you, that's all...(Guy believe me, a lota guys took my girls then o before I wise up,*smacking ur head* no dull ooo,take someone's girl)
your head dey there grin... Hian, you called me mumu, I no like ahn undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Man's Queen Is Another Man's SAREWAGBA. Do U Concur? / Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love / Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.