Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Updated.. My 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Thread - "Truck Of The Yellow Sun" - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Updated.. My 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Thread - "Truck Of The Yellow Sun" (7833 Views)

Anyone Using A Ford Explorer Sports Trac? / VSC Trac, VSC Off And Abs Issue With 2004 Toyota 4runner / What Causes Trac Off Light To Come On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Updated.. My 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Thread - "Truck Of The Yellow Sun" by shoptomydoor: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Delafruita:
hi.i need to get some auto parts for my ford escape 2001.whats the cost of shipping?

Hello Delafruita, your shipping cost will be calculated using the weight and dimensions of the parts you are purchasing. See how to calculate that here http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote
Re: Updated.. My 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Thread - "Truck Of The Yellow Sun" by shoptomydoor: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Denn:

i use shoptomydoor.

relatively okay but i was informed they ship only on fridays/saturdays.

so your goods must be there before batch shipping day else you wait till the next week

Hello Denn,

Thank you for the referral. We really appreciate this. It shows us you enjoy using us and we appreciate a feedback anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2009 Kia Rio/cerrato Or 2009 Toyota Yaris: Help In Deciding! / Why Automobile Batteries Fail / Wireless Charging In Electric Vehicles Could Soon Become A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.