Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? (4851 Views)

Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by JiggamanGh: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2014
dovelike:

If you could just answer the question I asked,that would be great

I already answered the question. In my opinion actions speak better than words. For instance touching the persons hands and showders, playing with your hair and laughing at jokes all these send better signal than words.

If you are just cracking jokes with the guys then you aren't s flirt.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I already answered the question. In my opinion actions speak better than words. For instance touching the persons hands and showders, playing with your hair and laughing at jokes all these send better signal than words.

Thank you then jiggaman
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by franugo(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2014
dovelike:
Well I don't know the kind of jokes to crack with guys..definetly don't understand that specie of human undecided

and u think we understand u ladies Not in d slightest!!! Anyway flirting ain't bad luv, i quite enjoy d banter
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
franugo:

and u think we understand u ladies Not in d slightest!!! Anyway flirting ain't bad luv, i quite enjoy d banter
Noted
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Rexnegro(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
dovelike:
I talk with guys a lot and we crack jokes on each other.Even intimate jokes.But I don't know if I am flirting.Are there words specific to flirting? Pls help me.I don 't want to be a called a flirt.Heard some guys hate it..

Whats your opinion?

Thank you.
If I say ask google u will see it as abuse or sometin so I kukuma help u ask am....so below ur answer from google linked to wikipedia...

Flirting or coquetry is a social and sometimes
sexual activity involving verbal or written
communication as well as body language by one
person to another, suggesting an interest in a deeper
relationship with the other person. In most cultures,
it is socially disapproved for a person to make
explicitly sexual advances, but indirect or suggestive
advances (i.e., flirting) may at times be considered
acceptable. On the other hand, some people flirt
playfully, for amusement.
Flirting usually involves speaking and behaving in a
way that suggests a mildly greater intimacy than the
actual relationship between the parties would justify,
though within the rules of social etiquette, which
generally disapproves of a direct expression of
sexual interest.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks cheesy
Rexnegro:

If I say ask google u will see it as abuse or sometin so I kukuma help u ask am....so below ur answer from google linked to wikipedia...

Flirting or coquetry is a social and sometimes
sexual activity involving verbal or written
communication as well as body language by one
person to another, suggesting an interest in a deeper
relationship with the other person. In most cultures,
it is socially disapproved for a person to make
explicitly sexual advances, but indirect or suggestive
advances (i.e., flirting) may at times be considered
acceptable. On the other hand, some people flirt
playfully, for amusement.
Flirting usually involves speaking and behaving in a
way that suggests a mildly greater intimacy than the
actual relationship between the parties would justify,
though within the rules of social etiquette, which
generally disapproves of a direct expression of
sexual interest.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Rexnegro(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
dovelike:
Thanks cheesy
U re welcome dear
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You know,this is your first uninsulting and reasonable comment u've made to me.Are you not proud of yourself? smiley
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by JiggamanGh: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2014
dovelike:

You know,this is your first uninsulting and reasonable comment u've made to me.Are you not proud of yourself? smiley

Lol, is not my first uninsulting n reasonable comment. I am actually a nice person. I like messing with people, I don't mean anything by it. Most that knows me understands me.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 28, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Lol, is not my first uninsulting n reasonable comment. I am actually a nice person. I like messing with people, I don't mean anything by it. Most that knows me understands me.
You actually enjoy messing with people?
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by JiggamanGh: 2:04am On Oct 28, 2014
dovelike:

You actually enjoy messing with people?

One thing about me is, I don't take things personal, especially online. I just like to have fun. You and I got into argument but I never took it personal.

We have been having this ghana vs nigeria e war but all the people that participate in it know it's only friendly banter. I love messing with people that allows me. In all I am cool person
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 28, 2014
JiggamanGh:

One thing about me is, I don't take things personal, especially online. I just like to have fun. You and I got into argument but I never took it personal.

We have been having this ghana vs nigeria e war but all the people that participate in it know it's only friendly banter. I love messing with people that allows me. In all I am cool person
I see undecided . To the extent of critisizing my picture and dragging it with you where ever you go? Because you dont have yours up? sad
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by JiggamanGh: 4:01am On Oct 28, 2014
dovelike:

I see undecided . To the extent of critisizing my picture and dragging it with you where ever you go? Because you dont have yours up? sad

I only came at you because you came at my country. All in all I was only joking with you. I thought you like cracking joke with guys. I don't post my pics online. I only have one pic on Twitter.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 28, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I only came at you because you came at my country. All in all I was only joking with you. I thought you like cracking joke with guys. I don't post my pics online. I only have one pic on Twitter.
How old are yiu? lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by JiggamanGh: 4:36am On Oct 28, 2014
dovelike:

How old are yiu? lipsrsealed

I am old enough? Why do u ask?
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 28, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I am old enough? Why do u ask?
Are you sure? Just asking..
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by JiggamanGh: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2014
dovelike:

Are you sure? Just asking..

lol, u must have a reason.

Where in Pa do u live? And if u don't mind me asking how r u?
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Oh,its now you want to know how I am . Really? Chichester
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by JiggamanGh: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2014
dovelike:

Oh,its now you want to know how I am . Really? Chichester

Would u let past be the past. We got off on a bad start.

So u live in delaware county, my aunt lives in drexyl hill. Does a lot of africans live over there in Chichester?
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Would u let past be the past. We got off on a bad start.

So u live in delaware county, my aunt lives in drexyl hill. Does a lot of africans live over there in Chichester?
No. Mostly whites
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Phillyglobetrot: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2014
chigoizie7:

seriously? people does not even know the meaning of flirting. in a nut shell. flirting is when u make people of the opposite sex want u sexually or otherwise, but the moment they seem to get close to u, u withdraw all communications,making them want u the more, my 2cents

Oh I love this website! I see why so many folks don't like when chicks flirt. Hell, most guys can't identify when a girl is flirting anyways. There in Nigeria, here in America or anywhere for that matter.

I'll give everyone that sees my this post a tip. A sweet tip actually. Picture you chilling with a buddy and you are rapping about life, sports, and women. That is standard protocol between folks that have no sexual interest in each other.

Now picture your buddy overly commenting certain things about you. Imagine your buddy (who is a guy) cuddling up with you. How about taking your hand or constantly touching you. Last but not least, and this is crucial..... If your buddy has a change in voice tonality when talking to you that is different than with other people? How would that make you feel. Weird right? Change the person's sex but keep the situations that I mentioned a sec ago. If it was a girl doing all that, that would give you a feeling too. Of course not the, "that's gay" feeling. If you experience that, she's more than likely flirting. If the OP is doing that.... she's probably flirting.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Phillyglobetrot: 12:59am On Oct 29, 2014
By the way.... that wasn't an attack on chigoizie7. I used his quote because he seemed to be the only one to answer the question.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Phillyglobetrot: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Wow. I thought I was the only Penn resident on this site.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Then I don't flirt cheesy cheesy
Phillyglobetrot:

Oh I love this website! I see why so many folks don't like when chicks flirt. Hell, most guys can't identify when a girl is flirting anyways. There in Nigeria, here in America or anywhere for that matter.

I'll give everyone that sees my this post a tip. A sweet tip actually. Picture you chilling with a buddy and you are rapping about life, sports, and women. That is standard protocol between folks that have no sexual interest in each other.

Now picture your buddy overly commenting certain things about you. Imagine your buddy (who is a guy) cuddling up with you. How about taking your hand or constantly touching you. Last but not least, and this is crucial..... If your buddy has a change in voice tonality when talking to you that is different than with other people? How would that make you feel. Weird right? Change the person's sex but keep the situations that I mentioned a sec ago. If it was a girl doing all that, that would give you a feeling too. Of course not the, "that's gay" feeling. If you experience that, she's more than likely flirting. If the OP is doing that.... she's probably flirting.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by JiggamanGh: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Phillyglobetrot:

Wow. I thought I was the only Penn resident on this site.

We aren't plenty but we are slowly coming out. There's this aa girl from delaware county, dovelike from delaware county and me.
Re: What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? by NosaHenry(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Do you need IFA to tell you before you know that you are a flirt. From your profile pix to this your topic you are flirting with nairalanders. Do you know how many of them would like to follow you up? Please stop flirting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Message To The single & Searching Ladies / W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? / 13 Common Childhood Insults We All Used When We Were In Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.