Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? (4861 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / What Sound Do You Make During Sex? (hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Moaning is a way of communicating or expressing excitement and pleasure. Some women and men moan as a signal to let their partner know that the sensation feels good. Others utter sounds and let their bodies move freely as they “lose control” and allow themselves to be part of the sexual and satisfying experience.
Movies, television, and music present us with
idealized sex scenes or lyrics of people moaning
and panting at the height of passion. In reality,
some people are vocal and may moan and groan,
other folks may muffle any sounds with a pillow,
and yet others may not make a single peep. Some express themselves by twitching or moving their
bodies rhythmically as a response to sexual
pleasure.

Moaning doesn’t only happen during sex. Some
people make small sounds while kissing, giving or receiving a massage, or snuggling. Others don’t have to be sexually excited to make a sound. While humans don’t typically purr, some people may make a soft moaning sound when their hair or head is stroked — just like a cat might if it were being petted. There are also times when someone might be eating something really fantastic and a light mmm… sound might express the way s/he’s feeling as s/he is savoring the taste.
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by MrBashing: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Yes it is not. Mkpi undecidedYes it is not. Mkpi
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rosalieene(f): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Question!!!
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2016
There are FOUR (4) types of Moaning women make:

We notice some men doesn’t know the category their women fall in and we’ve brought you the Four Basic types of Women, we believe your partner will fall into one of this below:

1. Asmathic – aah, aah, aah,…

2. Religious – oh my God, ooooh Lord…

3. Obedient – yes, yes, oooh yes…

4. Aggressive – Bleep me, Bleep me, oh Bleep me more…!

guys were does your babe fall into. and ladies which one do you make

1 Like

Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2016
rosalieene:
Question!!!

oya

answer cheesy
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
undecided If you're enjoying it, why pretend??

I moan, I want maximum pleasure smiley

These are mine "oH fûck", "Oh yea", "Oh shvt" smiley
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
rainerboy1010:

There are FOUR (4) types of Moaning women make:

We notice some men doesn’t know the category their women fall in and we’ve brought you the Four Basic types of Women, we believe your partner will fall into one of this below:

1. Asmathic – aah, aah, aah,…

2. Religious – oh my God, ooooh Lord…

3. Obedient – yes, yes, oooh yes…

4. Aggressive – Bleep me, Bleep me, oh Bleep me more…!

guys were does your babe fall into. and ladies which one do you make
grin She does all of them..
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by bitchcrafts: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Everybody sha don turn romance expert... Na so so money dey inside?
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Most Nigeria girls make the 'aah aah aah' sound. But Yoruba girls own na to dey shout 'yeh yeh yeh, agbami oooo' . grin One oshofree I banged last month was shouting the name of her spirit husband ' okombo okombo ' plz plz plz. Naija girls funny sha grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin She does all of them..

wow that one na original lol grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2016
what is 'shukuma' grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2016
rainerboy1010:

wow that one na original lol grin
grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
what is 'shukuma' grin
tonguewetin you dy shout??

Sly sly sly sly ahhh.. Harder... Sly ahhhh...

Abi? grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
what is 'shukuma' grin

ok

it has three levels

1. kinsele.......... kissing

2. romanusu ....... romance

3. shukuma........when you enter.... lol
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin

obiora

your name be like that Onitsha boy way teach us the story for warri grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
what is 'shukuma' grin
shukuma can be defined as the play that happens on bed btw two or more consented adults. Abeg what kinda moaning sound do you make? undecided aah aah aah or hit me hard ? undecided
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by adaksbullet: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Mine gilr his alway sayed hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm alway bag her well grin

1 Like

Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tonguewetin you dy shout??

Sly sly sly sly ahhh.. Harder... Sly ahhhh...

Abi? grin
obi you dey craze I swear grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
shukuma can be defined as the play that happens on bed btw two or more consented adults. Abeg what kinda moaning sound do you make? undecided aah aah aah or hit me hard ? undecided
wetin be aah aah.......lol...
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by biazarre(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
wetin be shukuma...?

I tink op is from benue or kogi abi na zamfara...

I undastand, bleeping, kerewa, f*****king, banging n host of others.... coolwetin be shukuma...?

I undastand, bleeping, kerewa, f*****king, banging n host of others....
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by biazarre(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
wetin be shukuma...?
I undastand, bleeping, kerewa, f*****king, banging n host of others.... cool
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
obi you dey craze I swear grin
grin MRS SLY

I'm Loyal maaah!

Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
rainerboy1010:

ok
it has three levels
1. kinsele.......... kissing
2. romanusu ....... romance
3. shukuma........when you enter.... lol

when you enter where nah??grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
biazarre:
wetin be shukuma...?

I undastand, bleeping, kerewa, f*****king, banging n host of others.... coolwetin be shukuma...?

I undastand, bleeping, kerewa, f*****king, banging n host of others....

my friend go thru the thread you will see the meaning

the thing no get just one name hmm lol

by the way na onisha boy give the definition grin
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin MRS SLY

I'm Loyal maaah!
lol....na you sabitongue
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
when you enter where nah??grin

na wao

them they teach person

oya tell me the one you know suzan404 cheesy
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2016
rainerboy1010:

obiora

your name be like that Onitsha boy way teach us the story for warri grin
cool all the obioras for the world na badt guyz
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
wetin be aah aah.......lol...
grin grin U don't have a bf?
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
rainerboy1010:

na wao

them they teach person

oya tell me the one you know suzan404 cheesy
I don't know anything nah....tongue
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by rainerboy1010: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool all the obioras for the world na badt guyz

thank you

no be me talk am

you have hit the maze on the head lol grin

1 Like

Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
grin grin U don't have a bf?
you wan gimme onetongue
Re: W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
you wan gimme onetongue
why I go give you one when I myself dey available for you cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men & Women Who Treat them Badly / Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend? / See What They Did To A Respectable-looking Lady Who Stole Cash In A Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.