Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years (54948 Views)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by avuekwe(f): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Oh Dear u Seems to enjoy jumping into conclusion! I want to believe that u can understand English pretty well. Maybe you need to read all my post from page1 to this last page before u quote me! smiley kiss kiss

i did dear and i still had to ask you these questions so u can throw more light on them. Do u have some insider info on the mother that we NLders don't have?
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by oyeludef(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
avuekwe:

lol. U just spoke my mind. I suspect that he is even the man himself. The way he has been defending the man as against the woman is a cause for concern. Let him please go and pick them up cos 8 years don waka. grin
the tin sef tire me. See as he just dey advocate for d man. He must b d one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Dexema(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
adeoladrg:
Smh for you people oo!

He dropped them in school where he knew they'll get at least some care. Do you know what it means to be jobless in this country? And more as I presume, uneducated? If you do then you'd know better than saying trash because you have little bandwidth to express yourself on NL front page. The shoes of the father and the children are very sad shoes to be in, but calling the man wicked is to be HYPOCRITICAL!

Even in the hardest and tightest of times my mum never left me for that long especially @ that age (though I was little I knew what was goin on) She would come with the little she had and encourage me to be strong. Those times never lasted forever and those memories today serve as a reminder of the sacrifices and unseverable bond of family. Nothing and I dare say again nothing justifies abandoning ur kids for close to a decade except if u are in jail.
Like @ojestas rightly said f*ck mr adepegba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by delishpot: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
What if that man don die? What if as him die him sister broke nor fiz continue pay? Lets hear from their side first sha. But the mama sef ehn? Who knows? Weda na one of those men wey dey behave like SOME Igbo men wey I read for one topic like that on nairaland. Maybe he kept the kids back claiming africa man power. Denying the mom access to them when she decided to end the marriage. Who knows. The poor woman may not even be told where those kids are.
But o, if she open eye korokoro run leave her kids and no care wetin happen to them then she na daylight winch. If the papa dey alive and run from him pikins, him na daylight wizard.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by priscaoge(f): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
avuekwe:

i did dear and i still had to ask you these questions so u can throw more light on them. Do u have some insider info on the mother that we NLders don't have?

Do u have problem with English Sisi mi??

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by delishpot: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
isick:

trash! den u must be a joker! he is jobless and uneducated, that is story! if u are jobless, must u marry? he knew he was jobless, why did he give birth to three children? three f*cking glorious children! he left three children in care of a stranger for 7yrs, children btw 2-7 years fa! and u say that is trash, THE MAN IS WICKED AND HEARTLESS!

Abi o. Mom left them with dad and she is called wicked. Dad left them with strangers and they call him good.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by bussycasty(f): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
May God forgive there father n mother cos deyve really sinned against heaven n earth

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Yet he never showed up after some money was given to him? Probably he must have spent it on alcohol Or women sad sad. What could be his reason for this wicked act?
i really wonder wat cud be d reason behind this his callous act or cud it be dat he no longer wants dem in his life
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:
shocked shocked shocked Can u imagine shocked Seriously some people don't deserve to be parents! How can you abandon your Kids for So long? How comfortable is he and the So called wife ? This is pure wickedness. I blame their mother more. After going through the excruciating pain of childbirth, you abandoned 3 beautiful most expensive gift from God for years? Jezzz people get heart I swear angry angry. Many people are childless and Seriously praying to have one yet those that were blessed with many can't even appreciate the gift. This is disheartening cry cry. I feel for the kids,they must have gone through a lot of emotional trauma angry angry
no money!
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na wa o... Dz man is 4ckin hrtless
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
and when one of them becomes the president, the useless man will surface and try to claim that he was bewitched to forget his children. God is watching in 4D o

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by buoye1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
adeoladrg:
Smh for you people oo!

He dropped them in school where he knew they'll get at least some care. Do you know what it means to be jobless in this country? And more as I presume, uneducated? If you do then you'd know better than saying trash because you have little bandwidth to express yourself on NL front page. The shoes of the father and the children are very sad shoes to be in, but. calling the man wicked is to be HYPOCRITICAL!

Should we called him good!!let's call a spade a spade!He has acted wickedly....All ur excuses 4 joblessness and whatever is not valid point to abandon 3 glorious kids!I won't do the same if I were in his smelling shoe...I ll rather struggle to gv them d li2 I can.....u don't have a point here

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by 1metre: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is as a result of careless sex and infatuation, we don't need to follow the bang wagon,dont join them when u are not ready or when u want to enjoy the pleasures of sex,marriage is maturity,its wrong to bring kids here and allow them suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by sekzy99(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Truckpusher(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
How people extends these act of human wickedness to their own biological children is something I'm still trying to imagine .But what still beats my imagination is how comfortable these two people will feel well aware that their kids is at the mercy of total strangers. cry

People should just go home and hug their mothers for not discarding them like some piece of rag when the going was tough.Honestly....smh.

Those kids are real survivors................

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have witness such.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
buoye1:
Should we called him good!!let's call a spade a spade!He has acted wickedly....All ur excuses 4 joblessness and whatever is not valid point to abandon 3 glorious kids!I won't do the same if I were in his smelling shoe...I ll rather struggle to gv them d li2 I can.....u don't have a point here
His point is the most nauseating one I have ever seen in a long time ,but again we can actually draw some lessons from his points because he has some points that are akin to MALTHUSIAN THEORY on population grin but again if you consider the emotional attachment that people have for their kids then his decision was a hard one, totally bereft of any emotional attachment.

He has some hardcore points my brother. grin
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by kevinexit(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mehn na real matters oooo....

cant forget my secondary school days at the boarding house.......

clothes washing........for senior................water fetching......sleepless nite.....

steady caining and cry....

mehn na legit matters
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by innocent1981: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ ojestas are you sure you are normal, how can you use the word Bleep like that. You want people to know that you have a very bad upbringing
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Tomwizzy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is very brutal

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by lagcity(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
God bless my father. During my FGC days, everyone recognized his car. Chai, that man is a father. Let me cry a lil cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Sanguine77(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Seriously some people are ungrateful angry angry Am shocked that some Holier than thou here are Seriously defending him undecided undecided undecided Smh
Do not mind them jare.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by bigtt76(f): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
The man probably somewhere dancing shoki with another girl grin
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Ojestas(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
innocent1981:
@ ojestas are you sure you are normal, how can you use the word Bleep like that. You want people to know that you have a very bad upbringing
#Passing by. . U can go and hang if you hate it. #Mofo . . Quote me, wherever i wrote such. ,, but if you r not able to , then you r a phool .
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Motolank: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:
shocked shocked shocked Can u imagine shocked Seriously some people don't deserve to be parents! How can you abandon your Kids for So long? How comfortable is he and the So called wife ? This is pure wickedness. I blame their mother more. After going through the excruciating pain of childbirth, you abandoned 3 beautiful most expensive gift from God for years? Jezzz people get heart I swear angry angry. Many people are childless and Seriously praying to have one yet those that were blessed with many can't even appreciate the gift. This is disheartening cry cry. I feel for the kids,they must have gone through a lot of emotional trauma angry angry
What if he was involved in an accident on way back home??
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by sheunfunmi(f): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Psychological situation needs psychological attention. For immergency like this, call this number 0810922385.. And pls, don't quote me cos I know there are lots of enugus on this land of Naira.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by redsun(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
What a tragedy! Children are must have easy to obtain objects in Nigeria.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by onowighose(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2014
is only God that will help that man for what he is done to his children. if they did not have children they will say God is bad. he is an inprovident father.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by johnnychuks(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2014
i wonder how the yorubas marage are of like a chiken & goat! what a culture they have, we always hear 60% of dis sad new of marage from westernerns.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by delishpot: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2014
lagcity:
God bless my father. During my FGC days, everyone recognized his car. Chai, that man is a father. Let me cry a lil cry

Eiyaaaa. Such a good father. Let me cry with you cry cry cry now, let me cry some more for my own father and mother cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Chei, this life. Its well bro. United we stand strong.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by jtroy(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Only the igbos know the value of a united family. SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE IGBO GIRL OUT THERE ESPECIALLY.....N PRISCA OGE
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by jtroy(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2014
U ARE STUPID AS bleeped. DONT U UNDERSTAND WHEN U READ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.