Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years (54929 Views)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by 01karma(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Brainless comment
Another foolish yuroba boy suffering from cheap education.. I know you would probacly do worst if you were in his shoes. Maybe use them for ritual.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Keenysbojan(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Edusouls:
Shut up all you, u think life is easy, do you know the hell the man is going through where ever he is now, do you think he is happy with what is happening, do u know what hell he had gone through in the hands of her vry baad wife, he even saved the childrens life by not abandoning them on to their fate, he at least made a very good move to put them in a school where he knows people will be on them, where is their irresponsible and vry heartless woman that abandoned both father and children and dissapeared for good, see some women re doom when they enter ur life you regret been even born into this life, she will unleash hell to everything close to you, and you re just few years aways from early grave. May God help that man, i know he loves his children but has nothing to care for the kids, but he made a very clever move, now he has saved this kids from long torment of life they would have gone through if he had abandoned them just like her doom wife, and God will also bless the school for their devoution and patience for 8years, it is not easy, most schools wont tolerate that..and finaly i pray that their father is still well and alive, after regaining his stand he should come and reunite with his kids.
You are so foolish,you are so stupid,you are a calamity to naireland and to Nigeria... how could you use that your sticky fingers to type this rubbish hun? your kind are nt in existence anymore what are you still waiting for? I dnt knw why naireland allow a fool lyk to hav an acct here..please naireland is meant for human being not animals...i think you need to watch THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS by WILL SMITH...naireland shaaaaa

BACK TO OP
this is the kind of thread I love to see on FrontPage.no be weedzkid and other yeye thread wey no fit add value to human lives.

hmmm,mr Adepegba is the second in command to devil..inshot even devil dey fear him,coz I cant figure out why this man made up his mind to abadone his beautiful children.
how I wish I could adopt those children..

there is cry in my heart...
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Why are people soooo wicked? you see why i say marriage isnt for everyone? You know you are incapable of caring for children, why bring them into this world to suffer for what they know nothing of? Why? The useless father and mother want to tell me they have been sleeping under bridge all these years? What have they been doing duringg these 8 years? what? God will not take this wicked act kindly with any parent. May God almighty send a kind hearted couple to take care of the children. May they get parents who will take them as their own. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Edusouls:
Shut up all you, u think life is easy, do you know the hell the man is going through where ever he is now, do you think he is happy with what is happening, do u know what hell he had gone through in the hands of her vry baad wife, he even saved the childrens life by not abandoning them on to their fate, he at least made a very good move to put them in a school where he knows people will be on them, where is their irresponsible and vry heartless woman that abandoned both father and children and dissapeared for good, see some women re doom when they enter ur life you regret been even born into this life, she will unleash hell to everything close to you, and you re just few years aways from early grave. May God help that man, i know he loves his children but has nothing to care for the kids, but he made a very clever move, now he has saved this kids from long torment of life they would have gone through if he had abandoned them just like her doom wife, and God will also bless the school for their devoution and patience for 8years, it is not easy, most schools wont tolerate that..and finaly i pray that their father is still well and alive, after regaining his stand he should come and reunite with his kids.

What are you? A beast in human form or what? He loves his children and yet abandoned them for good 8 years in a boarding school? When the school contacts him, he bangs the phone on them? what sort of father does that? You are busy blaming only the mother. You must be sick!!! Both parents are responsible over their children and are both guilty. What have both of them being doing during these 8 yrs? Dnt they have relatives to help them care for their kids since they are incapable? isnt that what NORMAL parents do? do you know what love for children means? it seems you were not properly trained at all. perhaps you were brought up with agberos in the streets all your life so you dnt even know what it means to have both parents care and love their children. You must be a demon in human form to support such an act!! Rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Shinatu: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2014
I really do not understand why people would think the man did a better thing than the woman for taking them to a school.
The woman left the kids with their father, not strangers, they bear his name for goodness sake.

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nickijoy(f): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Fine. after marriage you will notice some strange behavior in couples (the man and woman) some of the men keep relationship outside marriage while some of the women exhibit nasty behaviors too which will eventually lead to divorce.. But when kids are involved that changes everything the woman have a huge role to play to see that the kids are doing well even after the divorce. But in this case the mother is a WITCH and the husband a WIZRAD.. Abandon three children for eight years and still counting..

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Etosonc(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2014
adeoladrg:
Smh for you people oo!

He dropped them in school where he knew they'll get at least some care. Do you know what it means to be jobless in this country? And more as I presume, uneducated? If you do then you'd know better than saying trash because you have little bandwidth to express yourself on NL front page. The shoes of the father and the children are very sad shoes to be in, but calling the man wicked is to be HYPOCRITICAL!

dont say that ,was he force to marry ok if he was forced ,was he also forced to impregnate his wife .so let him take what he ordered

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2014
The road to hell is paved with good intentions thank God he didn't abandon them on the streets but still his action is not commendable this is gross irresponsibility.

This is really sad and emotionally torturing for the kids. God take control.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2014
D
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by adeoladrg(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2014
4bobo:
You dont sound wise at all. I guess you are not a man yet , thats why you are sounding like this. True men dont abandon their responsibilty totally, no matter the condition they pass true. if you know you cant take their responsibilities, why bringing them to the world? to be sincere, if this happened in your family, will you say the same? i dont know how you people defend this man like this. For good 8 years? haba. There are many children that are doing well in public school which is very cheap by standard. So if you cant afford private school, then go to public school. it is not a crime. Using country's present state as an excuse dosent make sense to me.

This tho!
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2014
01karma:
Another foolish yuroba boy suffering from cheap education.. I know you would probacly do worst if you were in his shoes. Maybe use them for ritual.
Ur brain needs serious formating frm stereotype. u re too confused to be reasonable. So oda tribes re free frm evil n irresponsibility rite. pple like u re d reason y dis country is backward, because u attach baseless sentiment 2 serious issues. grow up man
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by BabaEto1: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2014
I will not comment on this man's strange action until he's found, meanwhile I think the Ministry of Education should give that private school a special recognition for this kind gesture of taking care of the kids for 8years.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by obyikye(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Oh, what a world we live in.
Fellow Landers what can WE do now to put a smile on the kids' faces and encourage them.
If you have interest indicate so we contact our TEENT. I will support, no matter how small.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Edusouls:

After removing all the sentiments from your statements in conclusion what you just said is to simply abandon the children and his responsibility to someone else because they will take care of the kids, that's highly irresponsible and also a myopic way to think, what if the school threw the kids out on the streets. its appalling you can defend such i don't think you are a father. For your information we know Nigeria is bad in terms of the economy but its not that bad to the point where parents abandon the child, especially when the father is said to have collected payment on behalf and still not sent anything to the school. There are churches who assist in situations like this , there are NGO, you can take your children to public school. How can you subject a child to abandonment at such a young age. Money is important but nothing is as important being around for people.

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Sanguine77(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:
shocked shocked shocked Can u imagine shocked Seriously some people don't deserve to be parents! How can you abandon your Kids for So long? How comfortable is he and the So called wife ? This is pure wickedness. I blame their mother more. After going through the excruciating pain of childbirth, you abandoned 3 beautiful most expensive gift from God for years? Jezzz people get heart I swear angry angry. Many people are childless and Seriously praying to have one yet those that were blessed with many can't even appreciate the gift. This is disheartening cry cry. I feel for the kids,they must have gone through a lot of emotional trauma angry angry
Some people can be crazy! My friend is in the hospital now because his wife is having delayed labour and he is nearly going crazy with worry and here some other person just abandoned his children for many years. Both the man and his wife should be traced and sanctioned. Let the proprietor even adopt the children.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Lebee4(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
adeoladrg:
Smh for you people oo!

He dropped them in school where he knew they'll get at least some care. Do you know what it means to be jobless in this country? And more as I presume, uneducated? If you do then you'd know better than saying trash because you have little bandwidth to express yourself on NL front page. The shoes of the father and the children are very sad shoes to be in, but calling the man wicked is to be HYPOCRITICAL!

it's an understatement if I termed u the worst hypocrite.
the man that can raise 150k initial payment for their fee should not abandon his kids.
We have people that don't even know anyone e that can help them with 1k and yet, take care of their kids.
I doubt if u know what it means to have a child let alone having and abandoning them.
that man should be traced and admitted at Yaba apaosi.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by babestella: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na wah o
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by maclatunji: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is a very sad story.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by blueberryp: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Edusouls:
did you not see the part where his sister abroad said she has been sending him money for the childrens fees? He is probably spending d money on beer and women

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ijaya123:

What do you say of their mother?
including her also. Dats if da even hav a mother dats alive or left dm nd ran away. Some mama's are vry wicked also.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Kamdi2013: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na wa o! Wicked man.
But the sister can connect the children to their father.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Tunagee(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
LilNetty:
Three children abandoned in a boarding school in Abule-Iroko in the Ado-Odo Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State are longing to meet their parents who have abandoned them for eight years.
WhenPUNCH Metrovisited Solid Model College, the children recounted their ordeal, noting that the absence of their parents was affecting their studies.
Seun Adepegba, 14,Seyi, 10 and Titilola, 13, had been severed from parental love and care since infanthood. After waiting for eight years, they seemed to have relinquished all hopes of reuniting with their parents.
It was learnt that their tale of sorrow began in 2007 when their father, Mr Segun Adepegba, who had been separated from their mother, enrolled them in the boarding school because he could not afford to take care of them.
According to the proprietor of the school, Mr Samuel Ayegbusi, Adepegba came to enroll them in his school on September 24, 2007 with a promise to always check on them.
He said, “Mr. Adepegba told me his wife had just left him and that he could not afford to take care of them, being a jobless man. The children were very little. Seyi was two, while Titilola was five.
“Mr Adepegba had pleaded with me to accept them in the boarding school. Mr Adepegba’s sister promised to bear the cost of their upkeep. They paid an initial N150, 000 for the three children for the first term.”
But according to the proprietor, Adepegba never kept his promise. He said after the first term, the school expected him to come and take his children home for holiday but he never showed up until four years later. He said the school had expended over N7m on the upkeep of the children since 2007.
The proprietor said efforts to reach the parents’ families had proved abortive, adding that calls to Adepegba’s phones were not always answered.
He said, “Whenever we called him and he realised who was talking on the phone, he would switch off his phones and for the next two weeks, the numbers would not be available. When the school contacted their father’s sisters, we were told that they had travelled out of the country.
“When we called one of them, we were told that they had sent money to Mr Adepegba to defray the children’s school fees and upkeep. But Mr. Adepegba has never come here to make any payment since the initial deposit he made in 2007.”
According to the proprietor, taking care of the children had further become cumbersome for him as one of them, Titilayo, had started misbehaving. He recounted how Titilayo ran away from the hostel twice without informing the school authority on the excuse that she was going to look for her father.
Ever since she was found, the proprietor said the school had had to keep her in a room, under tight surveillance, because she had vowed to run away to find her father.
He said, “The school is not even bothered by the cost of their upkeep. But anytime the school closed for holiday and parents come around to take their children home, Titilayo would fall into a sober mood and twice, she had run away from the hostel without informing anyone. It was a resident who stopped her and brought her back to the school.
Some of the teachers, who spoke withPUNCH Metroduring the visit, said the absence of the children’s parents was seriously affecting their studies. They said the appearance of their parents would boost their academic performance.
While recounting their days with their father, the children said he celebrated birthdays with them. They said they had never met their mother.
Titilayo said, “We do not know who our mother is. We grew up in Yaba, Lagos and all we remember is that there was a woman that washed our clothes and took care of us until we came here. We knew she was not our mother.”
Seyi, the youngest of the trio, however, was an exception as she kept a cheerful look during the visit. Seyi, who told our correspondent her dream was to become a medical doctor said, “Although I have a faint memory of my father, I will like to see him. If he comes today, I will ask him why he left us for so long.”
Seun added, “I don’t care how long he has left us. I just want to see him. I really need to see him.” WhenPUNCH Metrocalled Adepegba on Thursday, his phones were switched off.
Source: www.punchng.com/news/man-abandons-children-in-boarding-school-for-eight-years/

They are both irresponsible. They bleeped the hell out of each other, gave birth to 3 children and then abandons them.
They are both bastard parents!!

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by YoBoyfwend(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mumu people... No one knows the root of the matter, not even PUNCH....una just dey comment
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
I was not surprised when i read it and saw the name of the man involved, i was not surprised. The big heads are very irresponsible. Shame
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by zinny2049: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
ayusco85:

if u cant stay married for better for worst pls dont get married. its the children that suffer from a broken home.
for better for worse does not guarantee poverty. Both parents would have worked hard to at least make it comfortable for the kids
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
adeoladrg:
Smh for you people oo!

In as much as I agree with you on the ordeals of being unemployed as a Nigerian youth, but that's not enough reason to punish innocent children.

Do you now see the reason why majority of Igbo guys marry late

Its because most Igbo guys will never want to do something like this to their child or children per se. That's y they remain single for long working hard, trading, engaging in different businesses, job and craft just to make money and stand firm financially before venturing into marriage, but other tribes call them names and criticise Igbo guys for this.

But my Yoruba brothers and friends are ready to marry even when they still live under their parents' house without a job, handwork or viable business, and without thinking about how to cater for the innocent unborn children they would give birth to in the course of the marriage; and their ladies too careless and marry them to the detriment of innocent kids' future.

What am I ranting here

If you know you are a guy and you don't have a decent job, business, trade or handwork capable of feeding you and another 3 extra mouth comfortably, pls don't marry pls!!

Same with ladies: if u know u can't take care of a child if something bad happens to your so-called boyfriend-husband, pls don't get pregnant because you are similar to a killer!!

If anyone persuades you to marry when u don't have money or job, tell the person to give you at least N5million naira upfront deposit in cash before heeding to his/her advice.

Nigerians must stop producing children they can't cater for hoping that their rich relations and friends would take care of their kids!

Another reason single ladies must make sure the guy they want to marry or get pregnant for has a sustainable means of income before agreeing to marry him.

I feel for these innocent beautiful children, jeez!! Wish I could have them, gosh!

Na wa o, this story just sounds like a movie to me...father abandons his children in a boarding school for 8 good years without worries Hmm, people get heart o

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by priscaoge(f): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sanguine77:

Some people can be crazy! My friend is in the hospital now because his wife is having delayed labour and he is nearly going crazy with worry and here some other person just abandoned his children for many years. Both the man and his wife should be traced and sanctioned. Let the proprietor even adopt the children.

Seriously some people are ungrateful angry angry Am shocked that some Holier than thou here are Seriously defending him undecided undecided undecided Smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by mrwiddy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Hmmmmmmm Am totally speechless........ Some parent are so heartless....the kids should forget about their idiot father and keep their life going....somday somtime the idiot will come for them(the children) then the will avenge by pouring raw Acid on Him
small brsin
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
01karma:
He must be a yuroba man!! Hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
01karma:
He must be a yuroba man!! Hmm
MY MAN...its common especially in UCH..IBADAN..
I ONCE worked there ...its not funny..
They rush their relatives to the emergency units and abandon them there, after u must have revealed their initial medical bills to them..
MOST times medical doctors/nurses/medical social workers end up offsetting their bills
AM not perplexed ..its very common...

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Chinom(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is a typical " Ndi Ofe" problem. Happens a lot in that community. Both parents are irresponsible. The mother more so. "Ndi Ofe" mothers are about the only moms that would allow such situation to occur. No matter the problems in a marriage, a decent woman will not leave 3 children to jobless father.
She would instead kick the father out of the home.

** WARNING : Senseless replies will not be attended to**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.