Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years (54921 Views)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by grosebiz(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2014
The things that make men do things are the same things that will make men kill things. The father must have lost understanding of marriage and family. Only an unfocussed man will leave he salt of marriage for this long. And we mustnt fail to commend the rare and exemplary gesture of the school. But for goodwill and goodness all this thieving private schools we have now would ve thrown them and their belongings over the fence after 2months of extra stay! grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Christeety: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Even if the man is heartless.
Wat about the father's relatives likewise the Mother's relative. How much more, family friends, neigbhours, Cousins nd d likes,
isn't any1 asking after d children?
Something is definately wrong somewhere.

8 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by beau49: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Yet some people are looking for children,this man had three yet he abandoned them.

Atleast he left them somewhere safe,where they would get education. I just pray the man comes to his senses and go collect his kids.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by onyichick(f): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2014
wow,very irresponsible man not worthy to be called a father.I feel for these kids,wat will then happen wen they r thru with sec sch.the sch shld trace the man's village so d elders can summon him.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2014
its really not wickedness....there is more to this issue...dont tell me the man will abandon his own children...willingly...nah...i disagree to agree...something is wrong somewhere...my say tho*

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Sijo01(f): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2014
This is absolutely unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by lekikosky(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2014
While some people are very wicked circumstances made some to misbehave. I advice the man to make up and show face. Trust in God and put some efforts. Nothing destroy like love betrayed.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by smileandlove(f): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Honestly don't know what to say! that's what I can say.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by ceejay80s(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Everybody wan born pikin
my advise: ìf na one u fit train , born 1
to fvrk too dey sweet una
all becös of male child a man born 7girls wey he no fit train
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by singlefade25(f): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2014
na wa o, what about their mother? can't she look for her children. useless parent

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Gorgeous58(f): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Some fathers ehn! Make I no talk cos I no wan vex
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2014
....When parents abandon their children which they gave birth to,then water don pass garri...

....Do Agric Create wealth

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by nataisha(f): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2014
this is so bad

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Godfullsam(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Na wa oh shocked shocked ! Some people are praying day and night for God to bless them with a child. This heartless man has 3 beautiful children and he abandoned them in a boarding school for good eight year embarassed.
Chai! Diaris God o..

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2014
But why are some men like this? Care isn't all about money. Those children will be happier and more homely even if they are taking garrison everyday with their parents.

If you find out, it could be one other wicked woman that has taken over his brains and brawn.

May God help those children.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by flexing11(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2014
wonders shall never end,three kids i mean three....................well before we were born our father in heaven already knows our future,GOD IS OUR REFUGE!
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by hardbody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Ojestas:
shocked . F*Ck Mr. Adepegba. .

That might just be what he needs for real.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by 01karma(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2014
He must be a yuroba man!! Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by kingthreat(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Stupid father. But I must commend the school that has chosen to be a home for the abandoned children. If it were any of the high-rise private schools motivated by profit, the children would have been on the streets by now.

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Appswheel(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Terrible
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by skyeboy98(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=adeoladrg post=27319182]Smh for you people oo!

He dropped them in school where he knew they'll get at least some care. Do you know what it means to be jobless in this country? And more as I presume, uneducated? If you do then you'd know better than saying trash because you have little bandwidth to express yourself on NL front page. The shoes of the father and the children are very sad shoes to be in, but calling the man wicked is to be HYPOCRITICAL!

The sis said she has been sending money to him,so if he is jobless what about the money that they have been sending to him?
[H/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by adedayourt(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2014
angryAm annoyed already angry
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by temitemi1(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2014
Hmm
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by nikkflexible(f): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2014
eleyi gidi gan oo sad
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by wolex2014(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2014
That's not too good.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by oyeludef(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2014
adeoladrg:
Smh for you people oo!

He dropped them in school where he knew they'll get at least some care. Do you know what it means to be jobless in this country? And more as I presume, uneducated? If you do then you'd know better than saying trash because you have little bandwidth to express yourself on NL front page. The shoes of the father and the children are very sad shoes to be in, but calling the man wicked is to be HYPOCRITICAL!

calling d man anything but wicked is devilish. I cant believe anybody will support dat fool. Apart frm d fact dat he is owing d school 7m he refuses to keep any contact wit is children.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Just like some have food but cannot eat while some can eat but have no food... So also, some have kids but cannot care for them while some can care but have no kids. This life sef....
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by seangy4konji: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Nice mN. Some use such kids for money ritual and no one will know about it.

Nigeria is a dirty place And poverty is a disease also. If u suffer well u go know say a cup of garri na war.
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by Shollay20(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by MadCow1: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Mr Segun Adepegba.. Very Typical..

6 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years by oyeludef(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Christeety:
Even if the man is heartless.
Wat about the father's relatives likewise the Mother's relative. How much more, family friends, neigbhours, Cousins nd d likes,
isn't any1 asking after d children?
Something is definately wrong somewhere.
if you read d post very well u wld av noticed d part where d mans sister dat promised to pay their fees travelled abroad and have been sendin money for d children upkeep to d useless man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.