Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Please I Need Advice Desperately - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice Desperately (2484 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
KingTom:
Guy you are on point, in fact request for more pictures grin Your head dey there joor! grin
chai deris Godu ooooo sad sad sad sad sad sad grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by izaray(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Vikkyk10:
i dnt knw wat 2 do.
Dear it seems you are serious abt dis, wat exactly happened?

Abi oga @ d top don provoke you lol
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by KingTom(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
chai deris Godu ooooo sad sad sad sad sad sad grin grin grin
grin
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:
Dear it seems you are serious abt dis, wat exactly happened?
2 nyt ago,i told im 2 cum onlyn dt we needed 2 talk,he came önlyn but while we wia chattn,he wasnt replyn d way i wantd xö i bade im göodnyt,since dn tl nw i avent heard his voice.
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by izaray(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=Vikkyk10 post=27331608]2 nyt ago,i told im 2 cum onlyn dt we needed 2 talk,he came önlyn but while we wia chattn,he wasnt replyn d way i wantd xö i bade im göodnyt,since dn tl nw i avent heard his voice.[/quote

Eyah!!! D power of love is just too much o!

Dn't bother much ok...maybe something is wrong some where,

but you shuldn't av acted d way you did so fast, you should av ask him his

reasons of been moody at that particular point in tym!

I pray u guys settle soon, goodluck!
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
ok,u tnk he wl b ok sun?
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=izaray post=27331802][/quote]Ök tnx
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=izaray post=27331802][/quote]Ök tnx..
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
you need to be laid down na.ked and whipped on d butt with 45 strokes of an horsewhip. angry what kinda expensive joke is dat? Its a different case if you guys av been sharing such jokes before? Mtchew
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by Naavah(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol.
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by yinkablue(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
that 2 bad to have request for such thing
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by Neldrizzy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wale112:
my fiancée and i are supposed to get married by December, yesterday she was at her parents' place and we were chatting on bbm. She told me her mum was 'greeting' me o...i responded and told her to snap her mother's boobs and send to me. She put angry smiley and asked me what i needed it for, i told her i wanted to see how her own boobs will look when she gets to her mother's age after we've had kids.....she deleted me immediately..i've been calling her no response, i cannot lose my future wife this way, please advice me.
dude, its obvious that u'r insane!!!! You don't have respect...
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by dolafunmi(f): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wale112:
my fiancée and i are supposed to get married by December, yesterday she was at her parents' place and we were chatting on bbm. She told me her mum was 'greeting' me o...i responded and told her to snap her mother's boobs and send to me. She put angry smiley and asked me what i needed it for, i told her i wanted to see how her own boobs will look when she gets to her mother's age after we've had kids.....she deleted me immediately..i've been calling her no response, i cannot lose my future wife this way, please advice me.
lol.... jeez, who does that?
This Nairaland sef pass me.
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by hugoart(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Guy,tell your fiancée you're a comedian... You funny die!grin
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wanna believe this is a made up joke?
Re: Please I Need Advice Desperately by boxer022(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wale112:
If I say you don't have sense now you will say I am insulting you, how can you tell a girl who is interested in marrying you go snap her mother boobs and show you so that you can see how hers will be when she gets to her mother's age. You are the cause of your problem and I do not blame her for making such a decision. Do you know if the mother was with her when you sent that useless message to her? In fact whatever she decides to do to you, she is very right and you deserve it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Solve This? (conversation) / Nigerian Men And Their Penchant For Missionary Style.adult Talks / How To Be The Hottest Chic (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.