Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,081 members, 7,825,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (73790 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
We all know that NO lady would ever admit chasing a guy. They also chase dudes in a coded manner and pretend they don't probably because they are naturally born pretenders. They are always like, despite the species of guys begging me to date them" God forbid I woo a man", if he can't make advances, let him bleep off jawe wink

Without much ado, lemme keep the ball rolling

Just grab your mat and if you don't have one, kindly sit on your coconut tree

1. She Utilizes Opportunity
She spots a guy whom she likes standing in front of her compound, she tries to come out even if she has nothing doing outside and that's when she remembers the grass in front of their house has not been cleared since the time of Soddom and Gommara, she goes inside and picks a cutlass and while cutting, she starts gazing at him hoping he would come to say "oooooh pretty, lemme do this for you".. Hahaha !!! cheesy

2. Status Updates
You see updates like, "I'm a woman of virtue and I know it"; anyone who finds the key to my heart finds a treasure; I really want to know what love is.. This updates however catches fancy

3. Chilling Alone At The Eatery
She might just get dressed and chill at the nearest eatery. She orders for what she wants and pretends she only came to enjoy herself and nothing more but deep within herself, she's hoping a random dude would come and ask her why she is seated all alone

4. She's Wants You To Strike Up A Convo
Imagine you both met each other at a shop and she was being attended to because she came earlier than you. After buying her stuffs, she no go go lae lae.. She remains there hopin you would say hi to her.. **many ladies would deny this**

5. Smiling Unnecessarily
Hahaha cheesy Someone that doesn't smile at home will start smiling the way Usain Bolt smiles when he wins gold medal. You "hi" her and she's already smiling

6. She Includes Her Phone Number/PIN On Social Network
You see her PIN/phone number on social media. She purposely included it in her profile because she knows request would definitely be rolling in from various species of dudes

7. She Gives You Close Marking
You are both reading in the classroom and the moment she spots you, she packs her book and sits next to you. She's like, pls can you explain COM 101 to me better because I find it difficult to comprehend. **if I hear say na her mission be dat ** cheesy

8. She's Extraordinary Humble
When frustration of boyfriend comes, a very rude lady becomes extra ordinarily nice and you'd be like, this babe is humble to the core. (Ironically she's not like that at home).

9. She Sends You Friend Request & Denies It
She must have heard about you so she decided to add you up. She pretends she doesn't know how you got into her list

10 . NOTICE ME Attitude
When she sees various species of dudes clustered around a particular place, she keeps doing things just to get noticed.. She starts speaking grammar stylishly gazing at them if what she's saying is audible

*** Feel free to add yours *** cheesy

Let pretence and bashing begin

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source : http://tosyne2much..com

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
And if they don't do these things how would you know they are into you. grin

nice one op

#sipping coffee

30 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chai!!! So True...

On Nairaland,,she starts quoting you up and down.

She must find a way to advertise her single status in some of her posts.

She deliberately puts up her contact details on her profile grin

Some of them become unnecessarily aggressive towards guys/men as a result of frustration sad

On some profiles you'll see "i'm a God fearing and independent lady" as their personal message.
This one is to attract suitors for marriage grin

tongue

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ah an... Una don book space finish sha... Lemme book my own join...
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
May God never let me be left out.. Make me sef rush book space cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by malonephill(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Number 7, as true the way jesus resurrected!!!

Have experience a lot, even if I let her know I don't also understand the topic she be like let try it again I know you will gerrit

#her hand on my shoulder

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
malonephill:
Number 7, as true the way jesus resurrected!!!

Have experience a lot, even if I let her know I don't also understand the topic she be like let try it again I know you will gerrit

#her hand on my shoulder
or Her bossoms pressing your back or shoulder winkgrin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oh oh, xo daniella z'bn lukin 4 a b.f?? Al diz while! ..tnx T.boy *dials her number quickly*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
They never miss Night vigil or singles meeting

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
I just had to comment...so TRUE!

Tosyne2much!!!! undecided kiss

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Ezibless: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
We all know that NO lady would ever admit chasing a guy. They also chase dudes in a coded manner and pretend they don't probably because they are naturally born pretenders. They are always like, despite the species of guys begging me to date them" God forbid I woo a man", if he can't make advances, let him bleep off jawe wink

Without much ado, lemme keep the ball rolling

Just grab your mat and if you don't have one, kindly sit on your coconut tree

1. She Utilizes Opportunity
She spots a guy whom she likes standing in front of her compound, she tries to come out even if she has nothing doing outside and that's when she remembers the grass in front of their house has not been cleared since the time of Soddom and Gommara, she goes inside and picks a cutlass and while cutting, she starts gazing at him hoping he would come to say "oooooh pretty, lemme do this for you".. Hahaha !!! cheesy

2. Status Updates
You see updates like, "I'm a woman of virtue and I know it"; anyone who finds the key to my heart finds a treasure; I really want to know what love is.. This updates however catches fancy

3. Chilling Alone At The Eatery
She might just get dressed and chill at the nearest eatery. She orders for what she wants and pretends she only came to enjoy herself and nothing more but deep within herself, she's hoping a random dude would come and ask her why she is seated all alone

4. She's Wants You To Strike Up A Convo
Imagine you both met each other at a shop and he was being attended to because she came earlier than you. After buying her stuffs, she no go go lae lae.. She remains there hopin you would say hi to her.. **many ladies would deny this**

5. Smiling Unnecessarily
Hahaha cheesy Someone that doesn't smile at home will start smiling the way Usain Bolt smiles when he wins gold medal. You "hi" her and she's already smiling

6. She Includes Her Phone Number/PIN On Social Network
You see her PIN/phone number on social media. She purposely included it in her profile because she knows request would definitely be rolling in from various species of dudes

7. She Gives You Close Marking
You are both reading in the classroom and the moment she spots you, she packs her book and sits next to you. She's like, pls can you explain COM 101 to me better, I find it difficult to comprehend. **if I hear say na her mission be dat ** cheesy

8. She's Extraordinary Humble
When frustration of boyfriend comes, a very rude lady resort to being the most humble lady you have never com across. She's very humble that you keep wondering how a beautiful lady be as humble as this. (Ironically she's not like that at home).

9. She Sends You Friend Request & Deny She Didn't
She must have heard about you so she decided to add you up. She pretends she doesn't know how you got into her list

[b] 10 . NOTICE ME Attitude

When she sees various species of dudes clustered around a particular place, she keeps doing things just to get noticed.. She starts speaking grammar stylishly gazing at them if what she's saying is audible

Let pretence and critics begin

Written by: Tosyne2much

Get more on our blog: http://tosyne2much..com

O.K
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Going by some of the 'signs' listed, I'm sorry to say but you're quite misinformed lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by malonephill(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

or Her bossoms pressing your back or shoulder winkgrin
just for start! You know it gradual processing, she's still wanna further move.

Stylishly rest her head on same shoulder!!!

Funniest thing, she know the topic asking me to put her through even more than me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Movesz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
This thread will just lead jjc guys to runs girl trap..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Movesz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Space booked
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Crocz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ezibless:

O.K
You had to quote all that just to say "OK"? undecided

8 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by akinsadeez(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
This list is soooo true especially number one.

This list just made me remember my experience when I was still serving. The house I rented, there was this girl there. She was just out of SS3 and was seeking admission into the university. She came to live with one of the tenants while processing her admission. The first thing I noticed about the girl was her bountiful chest. Those things were huge and bouncy. She was really 'buxomly' blessed. lipsrsealed
At first I thought she was just being friendly with me like all the other tenants as people usually like corpers. Anytime I came back from court the girl would run up to me, take my bag and hug me with those things. However I began having second thoughts when I noticed a pattern. Anytime I decided to wash my clothes at the well, that is when the girl will know that she wants to fetch water. She would then change into a wrapper to be fetching water while I was washing. To start with, when fetching the water the fetching motion would make the wrapper slip and she would now be using her hand to adjust them things while giving me a good view. Choi!
secondly while fetching d water, some would pour on the wrapper making the thing to stick to the ......... To make matters worse she would now call me to come and help her lift the pail of water on her head for her to carry it inside d house. When she bends down for us to lift the pail together I will now be looking directly at those huge things very near my face with nothing but a flimsy wet wrapper covering them. Choi.
I almost made a move until I learnt that she was just 17yrs. I used to come across child defilement cases everyday and was even handling some myself so it was definitely a no-no for me. Besides there were many willing fellow corpers for me to contemplate messing with an underage in the same house.
The day I did my POP the girl really surprised me though.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by henrylowe(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Crocz:

she's a perfect example of monosyllabic girla Tosyne always complain about... Very boring and dumb set of beings

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Crocz(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
1bkaye:
Going by some of the 'signs' listed, I'm sorry to say but you're quite misinformed lol
I can't believe you made me bend my head to view those things at ur dp grin

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!!! So True...

On Nairaland,,she starts quoting you up and down.

She must find a way to advertise her single status in some of her posts.

She deliberately puts up her contact details on her profile grin

On some profiles you'll see "i'm a God fearing and independent lady" as their personal message.
This one is to attract suitors for marriage grin

tongue
thank God I have never quoted any guy on nl.

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Crocz(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
henrylowe:
she's a perfect example of monosyllabic girla Tosyne always complain about... Very boring and dumb set of beings
Harsh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
cheesy cry grin smiley undecided
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by akinsadeez(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Crocz:

I can't believe you made me bend my head to view those things at ur dp grin

Hahahahahahaha. Badt guy. This is why I love Nairaland. So many crazy peeps grin grin grin grin. Thank God I didn't check the dp undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Ezibless: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Crocz:

yeeeeeep
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by chimerase2: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Few re die hard truth but not all of dem cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by skywalker888(f): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
hahaha this guy ehn cheesy I know ladies would never agree but were are guilty of some of these cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Crocz(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hahahahahahaha. Badt guy. This is why I love Nairaland. So many crazy peeps grin grin grin grin. Thank God I didn't check the dp undecided embarassed
Haha...then how did u know?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by jnrbayano(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Op,

It seems you are obsessed with ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by skywalker888(f): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ezibless:

O.K
No wonder guys refer to us as being boring.. How on earth would you quote the whole post and type 'OK' ? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
henrylowe:
like seriously?

dumb?

do you really have to say that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.