Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. (2585 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Wike Promises A Transparent Govt When Sworn In / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by newguy1(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari has NOFIN new he can offer us only his old method (military ways) let ask ourself ever since dis man has left d helm of power how have he improve himself on politic, economics anyfin which professional course, higher institution did he attend at least when obj left power we heard he enrolled in one uni like dat.we need a graduate with better idealogy not some recycled old man who have to collect bank loan to get his party ticket, wait o where do u even think he plans to get d money to repay d bank...if he wins i guess he will borrow nigeria money to repay d bank n will refund ours by deducting it from his salarycheesy God help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by morefire: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

NORTHERN STATE ARE POOR BECAUSE NIGERIA IS RELATIVELY A VERY POOR COUNTRY WHERE STATES AND FEDERAL GOV'T ARE TOO LAZY TO DIVERSIFY THEIR INCOME BASE.

BUHARI IS NOT A NORTHERN GOVERNOR. ..HE WAS AN EX HEAD OF STATE, HIS DISCIPLINE SHOULD NOT BE COMPARED TO POVERTY OR UNDER DEVELOPMENT IN THE NORTH.

A YOUNGER PRESIDENT MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE A GOOD THING....WE SHOULD ALWAYS SEE PERFORMANCE INSTEAD OF AGE, RELIGIOUS OR ETHNIC SENTIMENTS. ...JEG SUCKS BECAUSE HE IS CLUELESS AND LACKS EVERYTHING NEEDED TO BE A GREAT LEADER.
1.HE IS MOT CHARISMATIC
2.HE IS DUMB AS HELL
3.LACK BASICK KNOW HOW
4 ETHNICALLY BIAS
5.VERY CORRUPT
5.VERY NAIVE

AN OKOJUWELA WILL BE A MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT TO JEG

True about GEJ you forgot to add DAFT lol

yeah back to the matter GMB was Governor of the north (once upon a time and that was still in the good old days)

the point is this the parties were he had always been the strongest man did little or nothing for their states despite all the billions that was allocated to them, so telling me Buhari knows what to do is overrated mehn...

I give you an example

Lagos Tinubu had a plan as the godfather of his party and we can see these plans even if it doesnt appeal to some people but we still can see what his Ideologies are

what plan has the General achieved through his parties (you need to clear your mind from hate to answer this questions truthfully)

sometimes i wish Fashola was contesting this election or maybe even Nuhu
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by egift(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Terrorism: FG Asks Court For Secret trial Of Ndume

The federal government has asked a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja to conduct a secret trial for Senator Aliyu Ndume, who is standing trial for terrorism charges. Ndume, a senator from Borno State is standing trial before Justice Gabriel Kolawole for failing to inform law enforcement agencies of the activities

https://www.nairaland.com/1960856/terrorism-fg-asks-court-secret

So where is the Transparency of Jonathan? OP is not seeing the wrong before him, he is rather prophesying about what he cannot see. That is Hypocrisy.
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by jayonpoint(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2014
morefire:

keeping my space

hiss after reading through well i feel you didnt nail it jare....

yeah we all know that the bank loan thing is a scam to look good....

i have a few questions to ask but let me ask one for now

PDP he said has killed us for 15years or there about

in the 15 years, ANPP a party he was an active member of and CPC a party he formed ruled a vast part of the northern states and billions of NGN went to those states monthly

those same states have local governments again headed by the ANPP and CPC and millions of naira went there also

now my question is simple if indeed GMB is as clean as they want me to believe how come these northern states are still very much under developed? what happened to all the billions that went to the state? abi was it PDP that spent it for them?

at least if ACN and Fash talks i still would listen because we can still see the development (even if some people will argue its not commensurate to the income the state gets)

but what did the GMB led CPC party do in their states?
how was the general able to control his party to perform well and show us good governance?

the time for the youths to ask questions is now

give us a young man under 50 to rule us but if we no see then i might just vote GEJ

Pple like u believes corruption isn't stealing or a president who monitors mediocre, n groom elitism theories @ the expenses of the poor majority who liberated him from the hands of cabals thw very pple who despised him.

What happend to fuel subsidy report chaired by nuhu ribadu? What happnd to police pension involving maina?

What happnd to stella's illega $250M armor BMW purchase? What happnd to the unremited $48.9m oil funds into federal account thru the CBN? What about the $20m another oil money raised by same CBN? What happned to NIS recruitment scam upon which 23 innocent nigerian job seeker were killed? Why wasn't their monies refunded or why nobody was compensated as promised by ur clueless, I had no shoes Otueke president?

What happend to aruma oteh saga, a woman indicated for abuse of office by legislatures. A woman whose staff protested against? Where are the palliatives promised to nigerians under subsidy regime? Similarly, where're the supposed refineries the govt of Jonathan promised to built with oil subsidy removal?

The economic financial crimes commission (EFCC) has become a parasite of its own creation under Jonathan, yet our corruption index in the last 5yrs has increased bt EFCC is paralyzed to combat money laundry.

Why would Jonathan preferred to rule Nigeria by dividing her along religious/tribal lines? Coz the last time I checked, after civil war, nigerians has never bn this divide.

Jonathan don't represent nationalism, his policies are never citizens oriented except few that were smear only at scoring political points for himself n his party (PDP).

There're too many atrocities of this administration in the past 5yrs that can easily come to mind.

This administration is made up hypocrisy, inept, sycophants, mediocrity n propaganda. A govt who spent so much on media deceits, misrepresentation.

A govt that turned insurgency into a business adventure and playing politics with the lives of the citizens she has first obligatory responsibility to protect.

For those of u, who either have bn blindfolded by tribal/religious sentiments. Understand which u're first a nigerian outside the shore of Nigeria b4 u're either a yoruba, hausa or igbo and it doesn't come to mind there exist a country with such tribal bigot.

Let's called a spade a spade, in 2010 when this present president (Jonathan) was locke-up in the Turai kitchen (the then musa yar'adua's wife) it was the same nigerians that bn persecuted today under this administration with its anti-people policies.

Finally, Jonathan game is up and he needs to realize that ovation is no longer in his favor. However, earlier he understand this and withdraw his candidature the better for him as posterity will be fair enough to member him in history.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by morefire: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2014
jayonpoint:

Pple like u believes corruption isn't stealing or a president who monitors mediocre, n groom elitism theories @ the expenses of the poor majority who liberated him from the hands of cabals thw very pple who despised him.

What happend to fuel subsidy report chaired by nuhu ribadu? What happnd to police pension involving maina?

What happnd to stella's illega $250M armor BMW purchase? What happnd to the unremited $48.9m oil funds into federal account thru the CBN? What about the $20m another oil money raised by same CBN? What happned to NIS recruitment scam upon which 23 innocent nigerian job seeker were killed? Why wasn't their monies refunded or why nobody was compensated as promised by ur clueless, I had no shoes Otueke president?

What happend to aruma oteh saga, a woman indicated for abuse of office by legislatures. A woman whose staff protested against? Where are the palliatives promised to nigerians under subsidy regime? Similarly, where're the supposed refineries the govt of Jonathan promised to built with oil subsidy removal?

The economic financial crimes commission (EFCC) has become a parasite of its own creation under Jonathan, yet our corruption index in the last 5yrs has increased bt EFCC is paralyzed to combat money laundry.

Why would Jonathan preferred to rule Nigeria by dividing her along religious/tribal lines? Coz the last time I checked, after civil war, nigerians has never bn this divide.

Jonathan don't represent nationalism, his policies are never citizens oriented except few that were smear only at scoring political points for himself n his party (PDP).

There're too many atrocities of this administration in the past 5yrs that can easily come to mind.

This administration is made up hypocrisy, inept, sycophants, mediocrity n propaganda. A govt who spent so much on media deceits, misrepresentation.

A govt that turned insurgency into a business adventure and playing politics with the lives of the citizens she has first obligatory responsibility to protect.

For those of u, who either have bn blindfolded by tribal/religious sentiments. Understand which u're first a nigerian outside the shore of Nigeria b4 u're either a yoruba, hausa or igbo and it doesn't come to mind there exist a country with such tribal bigot.

Let's called a spade a spade, in 2010 when this present president (Jonathan) was locke-up in the Turai kitchen (the then musa yar'adua's wife) it was the same nigerians that bn persecuted today under this administration with its anti-people policies.

Finally, Jonathan game is up and he needs to realize that ovation is no longer in his favor. However, earlier he understand this and withdraw his candidature the better for him as posterity will be fair enough to member him in history.

God bless Nigeria!

when you correct your grammatical blunders i might just be able to have a talk with you but until then

morefire2015 vote wisely
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by Blueboy0402: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2014
pacesetter939:
Anybody kicking against Buhari Candidacy is anti-Nigeria's progress.

In your analyses, can you compare Buhari's regime with this corruption personified Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's government?

Go and read Femi Aribisala's article:Muhammadu Buhari: Running for President with an Anti-Corruption Bank Loan - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/muhammadu-buhari-running-president-anti-corruption-bank-loan/#sthash.4VMoqiPU.dpuf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKER!!! Couple Discover That The Maid They Hired 8 Months Ago Was A Man(shock / PHOTOS: Benenoise Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked / Shocking!former Bayelsa Governor,diepreye Alamieyeseigha Still Alive?(see TWEETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.