Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,949 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. (2574 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Wike Promises A Transparent Govt When Sworn In / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by drss(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2014
Leadership worldwide is about service to humanity. Service to work for the benefit of the populace without expecting anything in return. Service to sacrifice oneself for the greater good of all even at the point of personal disadvantage or dead.
Its the kind of service that is transparent, honest and devoid of lies and manipulations.
The kind of service that would put smiles on the faces of the people.
This the kind of service Nigerians deserve.

Events of late about some presidential aspirants as with regard to transparency and honesty lives many people like me scratching my head.
The public admission by Buhari that he collected a bank loan to buy nomination form for politics begs many questions surrounding he's honesty.

-What is Buhari's view about leadership?
-How much is he truly worth?
-Is he really poor?
-Why collect a bank loan for politics?

These and more are questions begging for answers.
Business as defined by the dictionary is any commercial activity that yields profits or returns over a period of time. This could be in cash or in kind.
Now, we are all aware about the kind of politics some politicians play in this country. Politics to these group of people is business. Business in the sense that what ever they spend to aspire to a political office, when they get there they recover back their investment by dipping their hands in the National treasury. To these group of politicians, Politics is just good business.

Now let's juxtapose this in line with what Buhari's action lately.
Buhari obviously see leadership as a business venture. He put his skills into practice by taking a bank loan to finance his political ambition.
By taking a bank loan to the sum of #27.5 million, (The Bank manager should be fired) he's telling us that he's investing it into politics by buying APC's presidential nomination form. This will enable him aspire for the number one public office in the land: Presidency.
Let's assume he won the election (Highly Unlikely) and becomes President, all he would do is simply dip his hands in the federation account and recover back his investment, plus the 27.5 million he took as loan to pay the bank including interest. Now do you see the picture? Can Buhari be regarded as an honest man if he could practice what other politicians had been doing since 1978? Can Buhari be regarded as a honest man? Personally, I think he's as dishonest as any other rogue politician.
The fact that he took a loan (If True) to finance his political ambition is enough reason to paint him as just another Business politician. Its never about service to Nigerian citizens. It's just business as usual.
The fact that he took loan for politics shows that he has no clue about finance and businesses organization in the real sense of the word. How would he develop the Nigerian economy with this kind of mindset if he becomes President? He would definitely plunge Nigeria into financial crisis if he got the chance.

Its time Nigerians open their eyes to the kind of politics these people play in the name of service for Nigeria. If you truly want to serve Nigeria you will do so at your expense. If truly you want to serve Nigeria you will do so at personal cost with no hope or expectation of recovering it back. If truly you desire to serve Nigeria you will do so at personal risk to your own financial safety and security.
Ladies and gentlemen, Buhari is not the incorruptible politician his followers try to paint him to be. He certainly is not the kind of leader Nigeria wants, who see politics as a business venture. He's definitely not the kind of leader that can sacrifice his own finances for a good course of service to Nigeria. Definitely not the kind of leader who see service as GIVE and not SEEK ANYTHING in RETURN .

These singular act of his has shown me that Buhari is not Transparent and honest enough to be Nigerian's President.

Have a Nice Day Everyone.
God Bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by morefire: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2014
drss:
Leadership worldwide is about service to humanity. Service to work for the benefit of the populace without expecting anything in return. Service to sacrifice oneself for the greater good of all even at the point of personal disadvantage or dead.
Its the kind of service that is transparent, honest and devoid of lies and manipulations.

Events of late about some presidential aspirants as with regard to transparency and honesty lives many people like me scratching my head.
The public admission by Buhari that he collected a bank loan to buy nomination form for politics begs many questions surrounding he's honesty.

-Is he really poor?

Business as defined by the dictionary is any commercial activity that yields profits or returns over a period of time. This could be in cash or in kind.
Now, we are all aware about the kind of politics some politicians play in this country. Politics to these group of people is business. Business in the sense that what ever they spend to aspire to a political office, when they get there they recover back their investment by dipping their hands in the National treasury. To these group of politicians, Politics is just good business.

Buhari obviously see leadership as a business venture. He put his skills into practice by taking a bank loan to finance his political ambition.
By taking a bank loan to the sum of #27.5 million, (The Bank manager should be fired) he's telling us that he's investing it into politics by buying APC's presidential nomination form. This will enable him aspire for the number one public office in the land: Presidency.
Let's assume he won the election (Highly Unlikely) and becomes President, all he would do is simply dip his hands in the federation account and recover back his investment, plus the 27.5 million he took as loan to pay the bank including interest. Now do you see the picture? Can Buhari be regarded as an honest man if he could practice what other politicians had been doing since 1978? Can Buhari be regarded as a honest man? Personally, I think he's as dishonest as any other rogue politician.
The fact that he took a loan (If True) to finance his political ambition is enough reason to paint him as just another Business politician. Its never about service to Nigerian citizens. It's just business as usual.
The fact that he took loan for politics shows that he has no clue about finance and businesses organization in the real sense of the word. How would he develop the Nigerian economy with this kind of mindset if he becomes President? He would definitely plunge Nigeria into financial crisis if he got the chance.

Its time Nigerians open their eyes to the kind of politics these people play in the name of service for Nigeria. If you truly want to serve Nigeria you will do so at your expense. If truly you want to serve Nigeria you will do so at personal cost with no hope or expectation of recovering it back. If truly you desire to serve Nigeria you will do so at personal risk to your own financial safety and security.
Ladies and gentlemen, Buhari is not the incorruptible politician his followers try to paint him to be. He certainly is not the kind of leader Nigeria wants, who see politics as a business venture. He's definitely not the kind of leader that can sacrifice his own finances for a good course of service to Nigeria. Definitely not the kind of leader who see service as GIVE and not SEEK ANYTHING in RETURN .

These singular act of his has shown me that Buhari is not Transparent and honest enough to be Nigerian's President.

God Bless Nigeria.

keeping my space

hiss after reading through well i feel you didnt nail it jare....

yeah we all know that the bank loan thing is a scam to look good....

i have a few questions to ask but let me ask one for now

PDP he said has killed us for 15years or there about

in the 15 years, ANPP a party he was an active member of and CPC a party he formed ruled a vast part of the northern states and billions of NGN went to those states monthly

those same states have local governments again headed by the ANPP and CPC and millions of naira went there also

now my question is simple if indeed GMB is as clean as they want me to believe how come these northern states are still very much under developed? what happened to all the billions that went to the state? abi was it PDP that spent it for them?

at least if ACN and Fash talks i still would listen because we can still see the development (even if some people will argue its not commensurate to the income the state gets)

but what did the GMB led CPC party do in their states?
how was the general able to control his party to perform well and show us good governance?

the time for the youths to ask questions is now

give us a young man under 50 to rule us but if we no see then i might just vote GEJ

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by 3coins(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2014
in simple words. . . BUHARI will never rule Nigeria again. . . Even after GEJ'S Tenure

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by Orunto: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2014
God is Wise. Satan is foolish. Angels are wise. Demons are foolish. You are wise. BH is foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by pacesetter939: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Anybody kicking against Buhari Candidacy is anti-Nigeria's progress.

In your analyses, can you compare Buhari's regime with this corruption personified Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's government?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by Liamm(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2014
drss:

-Is he really poor?

God Bless Nigeria.

the earlier we nigerians realise that GMB isn't ripe for presidency, the better for us as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by omenka(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Yeah, and Jonathan who "doesn't give a damn" about Nigerians asking him to be transparent by simply declaring his assets is transparent enough shey

You guys are just out of your depths on what to nail Brand Buhari with.

Next!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by major466(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2014
Buhari is only playing to the gallery that he's poor. As far as am concerned, he's worth Billions of Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by pendy79: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2014
morefire:

keeping my space

U

in the 15 years, CPC a party he formed ruled a vast part of the northern states and billions of NGN went to those states monthly

those same states have local governments again headed by the CPC and millions of naira went there also

now my question is simple if indeed GMB is as clean as they want me to believe how come these northern states are still very much under developed? what happened to all the billions that went to the state? abi was it PDP that spent it for them?

at least if ACN and Fash talks i still would listen because we can still see the development (even if some people will argue its not commensurate to the income the state gets)

how was the general able to control his party to perform well and show us good governance?

give us a young man under 50 to rule us but if we no see then i might just vote GEJ

Buhari led CPC ruled some states for 15years?? A party he formed in December 2010 two months to the February 2011 general elections.
Bia is it a prerequisite as a saTAN goon to be ignorant and lazy before coming to a public fora to spew rubbish and unintelligent statements
The only state ruled by CPC was Nasarawa. How does a single state equals majority of northern states?

@OP whatever reasons buhari gave to collect a loan is tied to himself and his bank. It is his collateral and his name why bother over something that doesn't concern you or hurt you? Ifenanyi Ubah,wale tinubu, dangote are all indebted to their banks if they can't payback the bank know how to collect it loaned money.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by Mogidi: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Apart from not being transparent, Buhari is still regarded as the man who put "di.ck" in "dickator". His dictatorial tendencies would ruin Nigeria.

This is Sheikh Gumi on Buhari
"Buhari also cannot be advised. That is legendary. He believes in himself only. So if before ascending to power, he is unapproachable, when he gets power he will just turn into another Pharaoh as nobody has the monopoly of wisdom and no man is indispensable"

Thats his own Imam warning us of Adolf Buhari Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by egift(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Terrorism: FG Asks Court For Secret trial Of Ndume
https://www.nairaland.com/1960856/terrorism-fg-asks-court-secret

So where is the Transparency of Jonathan? OP is not seeing the wrong before him, he is rather prophesying about what he cannot see. That is Hypocricy.

Sycophants doing all they can to keep the "Stealing Is Not Corruption" administration. God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by podosci(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Even if the only attribute and action Buhari can bring to Nigeria is dismantling of corruption.....i think thats a good reason to Vote for him....GEJ has dissapointed Nigeria,,,,we expexteced so much from him, he fooled us all with his humility and humble background and the fact that he is from a minority ethnic group stole our hearts.....GEJ had the chance to make history in Nigeria but he failed,,,,,,The National Pride is at its lowest ever, people are now so bolded that they dont still in millions anymore,,they steal in Billions of dollars.......and even when caught they are bold enough not to resign but rather the GEJ would go on TV to defend them that " People who steal are not corrupt, small stealing and Nigerians would start shouting corruption" those are his exact words.....This is disgeacefull
In a normal country with sensible citizens, we ought to have demanded his resignation but yet we celebrate him like a God
Please Nigerians,, if you wont vote Buhari because he is a muslim or he is too old or he is from the north......dont vote at all, just reserv ur vote, or vote anyother candidate thats contesting along side them ,GEJ is not a better opposite of buhari, GEJ is too careless, people might say Nigeria Economy improved, Nigeria is more developed and all that but GEJ is stealing and allowing people in his cabinate to steal at an alarming rate,,,,,Presidents in civilized countires have been voted out for wayy less ,,,,,,VOTE WISELY

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by huptin(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2014
drss:

You started this write up quite well, but you were only able to dwell on the loan part which has already been over thrashed in the arena of public opinion. What about the other questions/issues you raised? Are you asking us to research further to find answers? I believe this Buhari honesty is more of a myth than reality, but perception is every thing, if you must make people change their minds over a myth that is almost 30 years old, then you must come up with hard facts and present them in a more convincing manner than this.
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by morefire: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2014
pendy79:

Buhari led CPC ruled some states for 15years?? A party he formed in December 2010 two months to the February 2011 general elections.
Bia is it a prerequisite as a saTAN goon to be ignorant and lazy before coming to a public fora to spew rubbish and unintelligent statements
The only state ruled by CPC was Nasarawa. How does a single state equals majority of northern states?

@OP whatever reasons buhari gave to collect a loan is tied to himself and his bank. It is his collateral and his name why bother over something that doesn't concern you or hurt you? Ifenanyi Ubah,wale tinubu, dangote are all indebted to their banks if they can't payback the bank know how to collect it loaned money.

in 2011 elections CPC won 1 state, 6 seats in the senate, 21 seats in the house of rep, please compare these places where they won with the places APGA and PDP won and clearly tell us how GMB ideology has made any difference

or also lets dont forget that GMB was very much active with ANPP since 2006 or there about
again please compare where they had a strong hold on with where PDP won
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2014
If he so believed in his chances, he could have used his Kaduna home as collateral for the loan!
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by podosci(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2014
morefire:

in 2011 elections CPC won 1 state, 6 seats in the senate, 21 seats in the house of rep, please compare these places where they won with the places APGA and PDP won and clearly tell us how GMB ideology has made any difference

or also lets dont forget that GMB was very much active with ANPP since 2006 or there about

APC and PDP are two sides of thesame coin........Nigerians deserv better.....we have been through enough trials to settle for anytin less..........
but because of our conundrum.we are forced to chose between GEJ and Buhari, let me annalyse them both
GEJ- he captivated our hearts with his humble beginings and the fact that he was from a minority ethnic group nailed it all but GEJ has failed,disapointed and exploited Nigerians,,,u dont have to be too intelligent to rule succesfully, u just need to appoint intelligent peole has ur advisers and ministers.....A failed to appoint people based on credibity, rather he allowed nepotism cloued his judgment.....
GEJ and his appointees have been involved in one corruption case or another,,,,,20billion went missing, althou okonji iwela said it was jst $10billion, where in the world is the money?.....stella odua embezeeld millions of dollars, it took the Grace of God for GEJ to call her to order......look,, GEJ problem is his ineptitude towards the management of the countries afairs,, people have become too blatant in their embezzlement,, they no longer still in secret,,,they come out to do it and GEJ would defend them...
BUHARI- His major problem is not from his qualification but from his ethnic and religious background.....Nigerians are not yet matured enough to look past such and elcect it,,,,,when he ruled,,,,corruption and indecipline was reduced to the bearest minimum
N.B. Please if u wont vote Buhari because he is a muslim, northerner or too old,,,,,reserve ur vote or rather vote for any other aspirant that contest agasint GEJ and buhari.....
GEJ is not a good opposite of Buhari.....,,,,,,GEJ is a good man who just found himself with too much power that he can handle

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by morefire: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
podosci:

APC and PDP are two sides of thesame coin........Nigerians deserv better.....we have been through enough trials to settle for anytin less..........
but because of our conundrum.we are forced to chose between GEJ and Buhari, let me annalyse them both
GEJ- he captivated our hearts with his humble beginings and the fact that he was from a minority ethnic group nailed it all but GEJ has failed,disapointed and exploited Nigerians,,,u dont have to be too intelligent to rule succesfully, u just need to appoint intelligent peole has ur advisers and ministers.....A failed to appoint people based on credibity, rather he allowed nepotism cloued his judgment.....
GEJ and his appointees have been involved in one corruption case or another,,,,,20billion went missing, althou okonji iwela said it was jst $10billion, where in the world is the money?.....stella odua embezeeld millions of dollars, it took the Grace of God for GEJ to call her to order......look,, GEJ problem is his ineptitude towards the management of the countries afairs,, people have become too blatant in their embezzlement,, they no longer still in secret,,,they come out to do it and GEJ would defend them...
BUHARI- His major problem is not from his qualification but from his ethnic and religious background.....Nigerians are not yet matured enough to look past such and elcect it,,,,,when he ruled,,,,corruption and indecipline was reduced to the bearest minimum
N.B. Please if u wont vote Buhari because he is a muslim, northerner or too old,,,,,reserve ur vote or rather vote for any other aspirant that contest agasint GEJ and buhari.....
GEJ is not a good opposite of Buhari.....,,,,,,GEJ is a good man who just found himself with too much power that he can handle

i agree with you, sometimes i think GEJ refused to step on toes just because he wanst 2015 and thats very sad..

again i also tend to believe that the time GMB rules us Nigerians as a people were not as corrupt as this, plus we were under the military and you know under the military things tend to take shape...

compare the OBJ military time and his democratically elected time..

I wish we can really get more options other than GEJ and Buhari alone

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by pendy79: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
morefire:

It is no longer the 15years his CPC has ruled the majority of Northern states as you claimed earlier but now the 1 state majority, the 6 senate seat, majority etc his CPC won in 2011? I know how hard it is to be a TANdroids and a Jona.daft supporter, you're so used to beating about the bush blindly.

I'm sure all the inhabitants of Aba will love to swap places with those in Keffi and Lafia in comparison to the level of decadent prevalent in both states. Next time you want to talk on National Issues I think it is better to properly research your utterances.
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by morefire: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
pendy79:

It is no longer the 15years his CPC has ruled the majority of Northern states as you claimed earlier but now the 1 state majority, the 6 senate seat, majority etc his CPC won in 2011? I know how hard it is to be a TANdroids and a Jona.daft supporter, you're so used to beating about the bush blindly.

I'm sure all the inhabitants of Aba will love to swap places with those in Keffi and Lafia in comparison to the level of decadent prevalent in both states. Next time you want to talk on National Issues I think it is better to properly research your utterances.

90% of the members of CPC came from ANPP Buhari was an active very active person there... we saw no ideology

now wait so you really think i will leave my GF on valentines day in 2015 go and queue to vote for GEJ?

this has never been a GEJ thing bro check my other comments before you conclude

am only a young man who insists you guys should do your homework well tell me clearly how ANPP, CPC and the now APC is different from PDP

dont just come and be telling me he his disciplined, am a blind man please show me

in the interim i met buhari's son at shawns bar VI a few weeks back, nigga was balling large just the same way Ugona (Diezani Alison-Madueke) son does. but the general is forming middle class citizen....
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by RockMaxi: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2014

@OP, I detests post with weighty topic and bias writeup. What will it take you to broaden your facts like @morefire just did. Your strongest point is also your weakest link. undecided

No political party can reshape this country like the inner will of her citizens. The youths that are supposed to be the change agent have all been jinxed with the political momentum. They are either resonating as PDP crest, APC trough or vice versa. How long are we going to continue like this...

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by morefire: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
RockMaxi:

@OP, I detests post with weighty topic and bias writeup. What will it take you to broaden your facts like @morefire just did. Your strongest point is also your weakest link. undecided

No political party can reshape this country like the inner will of her citizens. The youths that are supposed to be the change agent have all been jinxed with the political momentum. They are either resonating as PDP crest, APC trough or vice versa. How long are we going to continue like this...

and if you dare ask them to show you what who they are supporting has done they begin to insult your unborn kids...

i really wish we the youths can come in one accord to move things...

i hear we are about 70million youths in this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by amosisinsin(f): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
drss:

-Is he really poor?

God Bless Nigeria.

. Well, if I may come in once more .............." throat clearing". It is regrettable Lugubrious that some people can only talk before thinking. If and only if u want Nigeria to b delivered from this Lootocracy regime ( govt of looting) of president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, then u must stop thinking with ur Anus and give the country leadership to people of an unquestionable level of integrity and vision. When Kids are given access to internet, abuse is inevitable. Using GMB #27.5 million loan as an index to weigh his level of corruption is like saying Jonathan would have remain shoeless uptill now because of his " I had no shoe" slogan he uses to deceived Nigerians b4 he won d last Election. U should not hav 4gotten so soon dat "he" ( Jonathan of PDP) is rated recently as d 6ix richest serving president in Africa. My Dear, u should hav aswell used dat as a perimeter to measure his level of Corrupt practice, looting and clueless. Maybe u should hav aswell advise President Jonathan of PDP to de clear his asset open to Nigeria aswell as his Federal Executhives council FEC. After all, his former boss in person of late Yar aduah of blessed memory did so. # crying#.............. Well, I think Jonathan will do dis Country a whole lot of good if he step down for a better hand dat is not clueless. Buhari maynot be a better option but he is far better than any candidate from PDP. It is well....
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by drss(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
RockMaxi:

You're entitled to your opinion just as am entitled to my own opinion.
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by drss(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
amosisinsin:
. Well, if I may come in once more .............." throat clearing". It is regrettable Lugubrious that some people can only talk before thinking. If and only if u want Nigeria to b delivered from this Lootocracy regime ( govt of looting) of president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, then u must stop thinking with ur Anus and give the country leadership to people of an unquestionable level of integrity and vision. When Kids are given access to internet, abuse is inevitable. Using GMB #27.5 million loan as an index to weigh his level of corruption is like saying Jonathan would have remain shoeless uptill now because of his " I had no shoe" slogan he uses to deceived Nigerians b4 he won d last Election. U should not hav 4gotten so soon dat "he" ( Jonathan of PDP) is rated recently as d 6ix richest serving president in Africa. My Dear, u should hav aswell used dat as a perimeter to measure his level of Corrupt practice, looting and clueless. Maybe u should hav aswell advise President Jonathan of PDP to de clear his asset open to Nigeria aswell as his Federal Executhives council FEC. After all, his former boss in person of late Yar aduah of blessed memory did so. # crying#.............. Well, I think Jonathan will do dis Country a whole lot of good if he step down for a better hand dat is not clueless. Buhari maynot be a better option but he is far better than any candidate from PDP. It is well....
Thanks for your insults and contribution.
Have a great day.
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by abdulwastecx(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
podosci:

The fact still remains northern Nigeria dominate Nigeria politics due to numbers and landmass...

Buharia is a great leader not because we have the option to choose between him and GeJ but because he is an exemptional displine individual....

most of you guys talking about Buhari been ethnical and religiously bias don't really know the man or haven't read anything about the man...most of ya are stereotyping the man because he is a NORTHERNER... Buhari is a man that will get more vote any day any moment despite the fact that my parent were born in south west

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by ibrahym47(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mogidi:
Apart from not being transparent, Buhari is still regarded as the man who put "di.ck" in "dickator". His dictatorial tendencies would ruin Nigeria.

This is Sheikh Gumi on Buhari
"Buhari also cannot be advised. That is legendary. He believes in himself only. So if before ascending to power, he is unapproachable, when he gets power he will just turn into another Pharaoh as nobody has the monopoly of wisdom and no man is indispensable"

Thats his own Imam warning us of Adolf Buhari Hitler.
Gumi o, Adeboye o, CAC o, Izala o...religion has nothing to do with politics. Veryunfortunate situation we found ourselves
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by ibrahym47(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
RockMaxi:

May God blessyou in millions

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by abdulwastecx(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
RockMaxi:

political parties and system are product of societ...if a society is well organized with educated population, expect the society to build a strong political system.

Nigerians are too pre occupied with unnecessary things like ethnicity and religion which they allowed to cloud their judgement.

what do you make of society where ethnicity is used as a campaigning cards to get into political positions
A society super sensitive about religion
A society where criminals are celebrated
A society where Nepotism is favoured in expense of merit.

Nigeria society is built on distrust created by illiterate founding fathers...it will be very hard to build a society we can all be proud of

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by abdulwastecx(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
morefire:

i agree with you, sometimes i think GEJ refused to step on toes just because he wanst 2015 and thats very sad..

again i also tend to believe that the time GMB rules us Nigerians as a people were not as corrupt as this, plus we were under the military and you know under the military things tend to take shape...

compare the OBJ military time and his democratically elected time..

I wish we can really get more options other than GEJ and Buhari alone

GEJ just lacked the know how...people find it so hard to believe that the position of number citizen should be dish out based on sentiments...we are in this mess because we only vote based on sentiment...

there are millions of people better than GEJ in Nigeria...There are millions that will do a better job than Buhari, but the problem is people don't see beyond sentiment line....
The northern folk we vote Buhari simply because he is from the region and a muslim...many south easterners, niger deltans we vote GEJ because of thesame reasons....

we now need to ask ourself why we fail to see beyond those artificial ethnic and religious line we have created for ourself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by Myself2(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
pacesetter939:
Anybody kicking against Buhari Candidacy is anti-Nigeria's progress.

In your analyses, can you compare Buhari's regime with this corruption personified Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's government?

Sahrrap there,Buhari is the worst corrupt Nigerian I've seen,this is because other corrupt people don't deceive people and claim to be holy,but Buhari has deceived people like you and claims to be a saint,see a list of Buhari's corruption,maybe you're too young to know;

https://www.nairaland.com/939717/explosive-how-2.8bn-disappeared-midland

http://www.brimtime.com/2013/06/ibb-hits-buhari-harder-over-28billion.html

http://www.9jabook.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2109467%3ABlogPost%3A1423653&commentId=2109467%3AComment%3A1426432&xg_source=activity

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by abdulwastecx(m): 6:00am On Oct 22, 2014
morefire:

keeping my space

in the 15 years, ANPP a party he was an active member of and CPC a party he formed ruled a vast part of the northern states and billions of NGN went to those states monthly

those same states have local governments again headed by the ANPP and CPC and millions of naira went there also

NORTHERN STATE ARE POOR BECAUSE NIGERIA IS RELATIVELY A VERY POOR COUNTRY WHERE STATES AND FEDERAL GOV'T ARE TOO LAZY TO DIVERSIFY THEIR INCOME BASE.

BUHARI IS NOT A NORTHERN GOVERNOR. ..HE WAS AN EX HEAD OF STATE, HIS DISCIPLINE SHOULD NOT BE COMPARED TO POVERTY OR UNDER DEVELOPMENT IN THE NORTH.

A YOUNGER PRESIDENT MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE A GOOD THING....WE SHOULD ALWAYS SEE PERFORMANCE INSTEAD OF AGE, RELIGIOUS OR ETHNIC SENTIMENTS. ...JEG SUCKS BECAUSE HE IS CLUELESS AND LACKS EVERYTHING NEEDED TO BE A GREAT LEADER.
1.HE IS MOT CHARISMATIC
2.HE IS DUMB AS HELL
3.LACK BASICK KNOW HOW
4 ETHNICALLY BIAS
5.VERY CORRUPT
5.VERY NAIVE

AN OKOJUWELA WILL BE A MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT TO JEG
Re: Buhari Is Not Transparent Enough To Be President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2014
If he was transparent and a man of integrity he would have appeared before Oputa panel!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau / How Much Did Jim Nwobodo 'stole'? / 6 Reasons I May Not Vote During The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.