Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures (5526 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Modec(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
op u get time o
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
datguyojay:
I tink dats marieolae and temigracie
that what please?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by dechandel(f): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
3coins:

lol..yeahhh..I was on a forced strike..but Jana nao..even ASUU strike set have end...mine has ended
Finally!!!
My protest paid off real good grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
EmptinexTune:
I av noticed dat girls who put on heavy make up nd over edit there pics have d most likes on nairaland.Are nairaland guys trying t tell us that girls who dnt put on make up nd dnt over edit their pictures are not pretty.
Op no mind the small boys dem grin

Dem dun like these girls dem pishure sotay even the worwor ones among girls come begin feel like Jennifer Lopez grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by marieolae(f): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
I'm sorry but is there a prize for the person who has the "most likes"

Are you so sad with your life, that you need likes in your life

Or isit bothering you so much that people are not liking your picture..I don't understand it

I don't get it? What's the essence of dis thread?

What does editing a pic have to do with anything. If dey like it dey go like am..

Pls can u just tell me why its paining you so much..I just wanna know
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
lol...this is serious but truetalk @OP

That's why I don't take NL guys serious - they would keep opening threads, why can't girls do without makeup? etc...

But- you see them liking pics with MU and 'idolizing' (f) using MU while the ones without MU go unnoticed.
It's quite confusing sha...they can explain better

Cc -chibwike. Come and explain...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by chibwike(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

That's why I don't take NL guys serious - they would keep opening threads, why can't girls do without makeup? etc...

But- you see them liking pics with MU and 'idolizing' (f) using MU while the ones without MU go unnoticed.

Lol..Me too am as confused as you are
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by destante(f): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you would be surprised sis, those that claim not to "woman-wrap" are those that have only f's in their followings. lol

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
destante:
you would be surprised sis, those that claim not to "woman-wrap" are those that have only f's in their followings. lol

hian...babe I know o.
I prefer the obvious woman wrappers to those ones that form shii...
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by hensben(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
3coins:

really??....been seeing that same pic since o was born
nah! she was wearing black suit in the pix
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Joshuadon: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
I WONDER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by hensben(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:
Na Wa o

This thread reeks of well seasoned beef.

Abeg na who dey cook am.

May I have some?

@Hensben
Thancuuuu
UWC smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
destante:

Seen.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
100Cents:

Wetin concern me with a woman who decides to waste a full bucket of paint on her face ?
i wonder
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Op no mind the small boys dem grin

Dem dun like these girls dem pishure sotay even the worwor ones among girls come begin feel like Jennifer Lopez grin
lol...
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
dechandel:

Finally!!!
My protest paid off real good grin
ROTFL...apparently it did grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
hensben:
nah! she was wearing black suit in the pix
didn't notice tho
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by abel14(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
lemme quickly apply make up nd edit my picture so i can get 4million likescheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by spanzed(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:

Or isit bothering you so much that people are not liking your picture..I don't understand it

What does editing a pic have to do with anything. If dey like it dey go like am..

please help me ask him very well orisirisi thread lori Nairaland...
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Impulse80(m): 5:16am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:

see her nose like the paper aeroplane wen we dey make wen we small. Because you carry like full bodi na im you dey yarn dust. Na those ho.rny niggas that think they can win a girl by liking her pictures na im i dey blame. Oya park well!
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by hensben(m): 5:19am On Oct 22, 2014
3coins:

didn't notice tho
long time! how ur side na, hope u re cool
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Fkhalifa(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2014
you see as that one dey get liver spew yrash?no be guys they givr them mouth? i no blame sha
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by destante(f): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2014
tweetobyte:

Seen.
Lol sorrz.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by adekoonlay(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2014
op, u won spiil market for this girls nii, most boost their self esteem on such likes. "wonder wat will happen to some of them if fcb, twitter, and all this social network size to exist.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Juliaann(f): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2014
What can I say but to grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by kingvicking(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2014
EmptinexTune:
I av noticed dat girls who put on heavy make up nd over edit there pics have d most likes on nairaland.Are nairaland guys trying t tell us that girls who dnt put on make up nd dnt over edit their pictures are not pretty.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by kingvicking(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2014
EmptinexTune:

U are missing something, well in my opinion, I think that its gurls with exposed bweest that receive more likes, though they receive the likes from guys who think with their dick instead of their brain
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by ikekings(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Funny thread. grin grin grin.. But, seriously op u get time to dey notice all dis irrelevant things..
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2014
hensben:
long time! how ur side na, hope u re cool
yes man. . .i'm cool. . .hope you are too bro?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2014
lahit14:

Neither!, he's refering to rebecca, kaus'es sister in the originals. Seen the movie?
grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by hensben(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
3coins:

yes man. . .i'm cool. . .hope you are too bro?
yeah! we thank jah
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
mayb they prefer artificial..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? / Can A Virgin Be Pregnant / [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.