Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures (5527 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Countdown before the bashing begins!

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by nickz(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
gloryl:
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
lmao talk na cheesy

guilty as chargedgringrin
but you still get small excuse sha
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Inferiority complex
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Fkhalifa(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
a certain girl had upto 400plus likes on her dp am like kilode even mere eye balls or nose or hairdo within 2days guys ill rush to click like ,no wonder daverge looking girl feels fly and forms a lot. shame on the claseless guys
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by dnacrystal: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
Mehn.... I've not had a good weed in days

I think I'ma chilax here
Do you do that in real life?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by sam4(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Beautiful babes doesnt need make up, bcs beauty is more than make up and they are up to standard already. Well we are wonderfully and fearfully made.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by valmunich(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
dnacrystal:
Do you do that in real life?
Perhaps smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by lahit14(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Pls are u refering to guys or girls

Neither!, he's refering to rebecca, kaus'es sister in the originals. Seen the movie?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
lahit14:

Neither!, he's refering to rebecca, kaus'es sister in the originals. Seen the movie?
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by chibwike(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guys are moved with what they see, dats why maked-upped pics gets more likes...dont mind my english oh
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by dnacrystal: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

Perhaps smiley smiley
I see grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by itstpia1: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
well, make up is used for a reason, which is to make girls appear prettier.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by itstpia1: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
sam4:
Beautiful babes doesnt need make up,

actually women do need makeup at some point.

just the amount is what varies.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
CoolHunk:
Seun, we need a function for finding the most liked girls. Thank you. cheesy
I tink dats marieolae and temigracie
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Fkhalifa:
a certain girl had upto 400plus likes on her dp am like kilode even mere eye balls or nose or hairdo within 2days guys ill rush to click like ,no wonder daverge looking girl feels fly and forms a lot. shame on the claseless guys
who b d girl sef
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by valmunich(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
dnacrystal:
I see grin
Lol.. Would you like to have some?

You'll like it cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 100Cents: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
EmptinexTune:
Guys..

Wetin concern me with a woman who decides to waste a full bucket of paint on her face ?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Cheadiva(f): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
Guys are moved with what they see, dats why maked-upped pics gets more likes...dont mind my english oh
was abouh pointing dat out bfr I saw d warning

back to d topic-- definitely u r among dos guys dat encourage fake/edited pics undecided

What d op said is ryt..imagine a Nose dp wit 1000 likes n a cute Guy's pic wit just a like...Haba
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by dnacrystal: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. Would you like to have some?

You'll like it cheesy
Hell no!
Some guys mixed some of that stuff with rice for my friend. He unknowingly ate it and I couldn't recognize him that night. Although I find it hard to believe that he didn't know.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by valmunich(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
dnacrystal:
Hell no!
Some guys mixed some of that stuff with rice for my friend. He unknowingly ate it and I couldn't recognize him that night. Although I find it hard to believe that he didn't know.
Lol.. He might not know

Some people just put it without letting the other know

They do it a lot here
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by sam4(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
itstpia1:

actually women do need makeup at some point.

just the amount is what varies.
Yes moderation
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by djeezy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
In summary. Op hates make up.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by dechandel(f): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
3coins:

lol. . .cant wait for more comments here. .
Thas been a while sha. . Whatsup?
Yes o.
I am good.. You?
Been a while
Missed you plenty o tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Mrfils(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wassup? Seun don dey pay 4 likes?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by hensben(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
mizmycoli doesnt edit her profile pix n she gets many 'likes', @op what re u saying again?

who don fine don fine.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
dechandel:

Yes o.
I am good.. You?
Been a while
Missed you plenty o tongue
I am ok too...yeah Thas been long...whatsup with your whatsapp?.....your messages ain't delivering
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
hensben:
mizmycoli doesnt edit her profile pix n she gets many 'likes', @op what re u saying again?

who don fine don fine.
she has had that same pic for about 50years

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by hensben(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
3coins:

she has had that same pic for about 50years
50years shocked..haba grin..i can remember, she changed it some months ago
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by dechandel(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
3coins:

I am ok too...yeah Thas been long...whatsup with your whatsapp?.....your messages ain't delivering
Are you back on there
Thought you were still on strike tongue
Will page you later
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
hensben:
50years shocked..haba grin..i can remember, she changed it some months ago
really??....been seeing that same pic since o was born
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
dechandel:

Are you back on there
Thought you were still on strike tongue
Will page you later
lol..yeahhh..I was on a forced strike..but Jana nao..even ASUU strike set have end...mine has ended
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na Wa o

This thread reeks of well seasoned beef.

Abeg na who dey cook am.

May I have some?

@Hensben
Thancuuuu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Easily Get Any Girl For A Hot Sex Everyday / 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back / 6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.