Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex (8095 Views)

My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
I don't mind ooo,please let me join you
ok oh!, but you'll have to come along with something sha; I have some packs of indomie I'm about to prepare and some servings of fruit
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by justmag(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
LEERICIST:
Ok, two years ago, I was gonna surprise my ex on her birthday which is today, so I went to visit her unannounced and I caught her with another guy. I had to break off the relationship because she wasn't faithful. Since then, I've always hated this day 'cos it reminded me of her. Now finally, two weeks ago, I got a new girlfriend and I found out today that it's her birthday. When she told me, I was so pissed that I had to switch off my phone. I know it's not my girlfriend's fault but I can't help but be angry with her. What should I do? Should I call it quits or just try to forget about my ex? Urgent response needed before the end of the day. Thanks.

Powered by : LeeRiCisT

who gets angry over a birth date...phucks wrong with these people? Its just a date!!
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
Guy, thats exactly thesame with me. My current GF shares dsm birthday with my Ex. What a co incidence!
dt makes too. My boo n ex hv same birth dates
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
tooltip:
ok oh!, but you'll have to come along with something sha; I have some packs of indomie I'm about to prepare and some servings of fruit
I don't like noodles embarassed
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
I don't like noodles embarassed
just seeing your reply, the nli agusigo(finished),pino-pino kee nke mee last?
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
marinel:
dt makes too. My boo n ex hv same birth dates
We're somewhat compatible then, don't we think we need the boo date change. We can roll perfectly wink
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2014
tooltip:
just seeing your reply, the nli agusigo(finished),pino-pino kee nke mee last?
Onwe kwa o,mu no Onwe mu pasa kiss
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2014
cdamsel:
cdamsel,where is kelvingraphics?
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

We're somewhat compatible then, don't we think we need the boo date change. We can roll perfectly wink
lol, nyc one. U first.
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2014
cdamsel:
denyem ozi na igwe blackberry m, ahapuru m ya na signature m kam fukwanu gi ofuma
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

cdamsel,where is kelvingraphics?
He is well just lil busy making money for our family grin cheesy
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2014
cdamsel:
He is well just lil busy making money for our family grin cheesy
hmmm.tell him i dey throway salute o.
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2014
tooltip:
denyem ozi na igwe blackberry m, ahapuru m ya na signature m kam fukwanu gi ofuma
E nwero mu BlackBerry, e ya gotelu ekwenti?
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

hmmm.tell him i dey throway salute o.
Don't worry sweetie he will hear kiss

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2014
marinel:
lol, nyc one. U first.
Ok! I'm in already! Following u in a typical pattern which the chicks follows the Hen cheesy you got my back too?
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Ok! I'm in already! Following u in a typical pattern which the chicks follows the Hen cheesy you got my back too?
ya, jus lik ur bodyguard
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
chai nne oma, kam sendizianu ozi nzuzo embarassed
cdamsel:
E nwero mu BlackBerry, e ya gotelu ekwenti?
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
tooltip:
chai nne oma, kam sendizianu ozi nzuzo embarassed
send zia nu m' ozi eba
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
hehehe, no way! embarassed, obu so nke anya gi na nti ga anu grin.... howz your day going?
cdamsel:
send zia nu m' ozi eba
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
marinel:
ya, jus lik ur bodyguard
Girl are you loyal undecided
I haven't even seen u at my bak undecided
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Girl are you loyal undecided
I haven't even seen u at my bak undecided
check again
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
tooltip:
hehehe, no way! embarassed, obu so nke anya gi na nti ga anu grin.... howz your day going?
my day was good, chineke di mma kiss
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2014
marinel:
check again
InFAT you're the Most loyal! grin
I'll get to u in GhostMode!
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Exponental(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2014
a man remarried. d first child he got from d new marriage shares same bday with d old wife. if it were u, will u kill d child?
0803ABCDEFG 0806ABCDEFG....can u see d diff?...... dats d diff btw a bros wife n an ex. he is happily married.
so remain happy if u deserve her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.