Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Met Him Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Him Again (3370 Views)

I Met Him On NL / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) / Story Of How I Met Him, Should I Marry Him Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2006
i met him again, he is doing well and am in love
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2006
blacknbold:

i met him again, he is doing well and am in love

can u like give a lil bit of info on this

but gurl if u in love go get it 4 it gone
Re: I Met Him Again by janetgurl: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2006
lol kiki

topic,am happi for u dat u met him again
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2006
i used to date him then we had issues and split up , i travelled and met him again and men hes turned to my dream man, how can i have him back hes got a girl
Re: I Met Him Again by janetgurl: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2006
aww am happi for you
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
blacknbold:

i used to date him then we had issues and split up , i travelled and met him again and men hes turned to my dream man, how can i have him back hes got a girl

gurl work ur magic show him wat u working with grin grin just kiddin
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2006
janet girl pls why r u happy for me .

kiki pls what magic ? let me know
Re: I Met Him Again by janetgurl: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2006
lmoa i shouldnt be happi for you,?

ooh osrry dan

am sad for you grin tongue
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2006
okay janey be happy for , i said the guy has a girl friend so why are u happy ? thats y i asked y u were happy for
Re: I Met Him Again by janetgurl: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2006
ooh he has a gurl, angry angry shocked shocked shocked grin grin
sorry i didnt read that,

well that guy sef angry angry grin grin tongue
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2006
am really sad about that i wish he was mine
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2006
blacknbold:

am really sad about that i wish he was mine

then go get him oh u just gon watch him go again
Re: I Met Him Again by Busta(f): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2006
let it go gurl!
he belongs to someone else now.
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
i agree with u am gonna go for him cos
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2006
Busta:

let it go girl!
he belongs to someone else now.

thats how yall loos yall soul mate uve got to go after wat u want in a good way tho

@blacknbold

gurl go 4 him and if he's not intrested anymore den go 4 someone else but make sure u try ur best to get wat u want
Re: I Met Him Again by Eurphoria(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
This is one of the funniest threads ever, the banter between Bold and kik is so funny.

Seems like you so happy blacknbold you idnt even know where to start your post wink its alrite hope you are happy with him and he makes you happy this time round.

Kiki you crack me up smiley
Re: I Met Him Again by Busta(f): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2006
kiki:

thats how yall loos yall soul mate uve got to go after what u want in a good way tho

@blacknbold

girl go 4 him and if he's not intrested anymore den go 4 someone else but make sure u try your best to get what u want

@ kiki, if he's ur soulmate, he be back to you don't and can' force such thing. he could be the other gurl's soulmate as well. Dang, think hard about the kinda advise u give pple
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2006
Eurphoria:

This is one of the funniest threads ever, the banter between Bold and kik is so funny.

Seems like you so happy blacknbold you idnt even know where to start your post wink its alrite hope you are happy with him and he makes you happy this time round.

Kiki you crack me up smiley

crack u up? wat u mean?
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2006
Busta:

@ kiki, if he's your soulmate, he be back to you don't and can' force such thing. he could be the other girl's soulmate as well. Dang, think hard about the kind of advise u give people

i didn't say she's got to force it all i'm sayin is she shuldn't just let go like dat if she still loves him and not thinkin he's gon run comin back 2 her
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2006
Euphoria , he always made me happy when i was with him but he left when my ex had a fight with him, he said he didn't like trouble with other guys and it would hae helped if i drove the other guy then but i was into him then and was blind too see , and now i want him back ,
Re: I Met Him Again by Busta(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Kiki, and how is she to do that?
u're telling her to go get wat she want
go to the other woman and tell her "hey back off, u got ma man?

don't get u!
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2006
i messed up so i should be the one to try my luck again i know he loved me then i dont care what y'll say ma going for what i want and if i dont get it at least i will know i tried, but the new question is how do i go about this now (going for him)
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2006
nah hell no she ain't got to go to the other woman it ain't her fault all i'm sayin is if she loves him and he loves her to she ain't even got to do dat
Re: I Met Him Again by Busta(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Kiki wat bout if he doesn't love her anymore or he loves someone else now??
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2006
then she just got to let go but she don't know dat yet so she still got to try
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2006
i dont know about love but i think he still cares about me , he told me he wants me to have his baby while we were at it , he told me to fly back to see him that he'll take care of the cost i just dont know what to do or think
Re: I Met Him Again by dondele(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
if i am dat guy, i will never take you back. so becuzz he has turned to your dream man, you want to drive the girl he has now and go to him abi? selfish girl. when he wasnt your dream man you went with your ex and let him leave and now you have seen him and you want to spoil the good thing another girl is having. this is the kind of thinking i dont understand. you just hope like grasshopper for the best but u wont be there when they were trying to be the best. i pray dat guy ignores you.
Re: I Met Him Again by Eurphoria(f): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2006
Awww Blacknbold hope you are happy (hugs hugs)

@Kiki
When i say crack me up , i mean you are funny in a nice way, smiley, means its endearing smiley
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2006
Eurphoria:

Awww Blacknbold hope you are happy (hugs hugs)

@Kiki
When i say crack me up , i mean you are funny in a nice way, smiley, means its endearing smiley

oh k
Re: I Met Him Again by CalabarMan(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2006
hmmm this is very interesting. I beg keep us posted on the strategy you adopt and the results. I want live feedback o!. So we can help you fine tune as you work it.
Re: I Met Him Again by Rhea(f): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2006
blacknbold:

Blacknbold,
You would have perservered and make him the man of your dream.
Re: I Met Him Again by kiki(f): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2006
yeah maybe she kinda messed up but if they still love each other it ain't gon be bout the past it gon be bout wat dey gon do 2gether later on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Hits On Me / Sexiest Sms Hunt / How Many Men/women Have You Ever Slept With In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.