Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Met Him Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Him Again (3372 Views)

I Met Him On NL / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) / Story Of How I Met Him, Should I Marry Him Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met Him Again by Rhea(f): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2006
This sounds like a typical case of fairweather johnson.

If the relationship didn't work out when the guy was still learning the ropes, what chances would they have now that he's turned into the man of his dreams

Note: He now has a girl.

That girl no dey there or fancy. She go fight oo
Re: I Met Him Again by dondele(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2006
dont mind her. she wants to reap what she didnt sow. this kin girls make me angry.
Re: I Met Him Again by teena(f): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2006
@blacknbold

Babie, magic no gona work out here.

You dont luv this guy, u wana go back now just because 'he is doing well'

you had ur chance and missed it so, find ur ass somewhere else, someone picked him from where you dropped him, you know?

Re: I Met Him Again by iice(f): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2006
Goodluck wink
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2006
Hey hey hey , whats all the mess in here

1. i didnt leave this guy when he had nothing he was still something when i was with him but i thot he wasnt serious

about me and moreover i didnt tell him to leave, he left because he thot my other guy may pick up a fight with him which

he didnt want so he preferred to leave me for the other guy but now i have tasted both sides of the river and i have

seen what i want. i would nt say i want him cos of his money or material things but from what i have seen i would prefer

him to be the father of my kids cos of how he is good at plannning life while this other one is extravagant.

2. i didnt drop him ,he more or less just let me learn my lesson i have gone back to him a couple of times thinking we

could mend things but he ends up thinking i am with the other guy and leaves but now i am ready to be with him for

good

Donlele or what ever your so called name is i am only like every normal girl shit happens so if u think insult is the best way to communicate i will be quiet for you cos i think silence is the best answer, (guess you know the rest)
Re: I Met Him Again by snazzydawn(f): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
Blacknbold,much as I empathise with you,I would advice you to forget him.He has another girl like you said,put yourself in her shoes,would you be happy if your guy left you for his ex?I think not.Besides,you say he is the man of your dreams,let him remain there in the dream world.True love will find you one day.
Re: I Met Him Again by Rhea(f): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2006
Blacknbold,

All is not lost. Infact, nothing is lost. Remain focused and try to taste only one side of the river next time.
Men (Original men that is) treasure girls that are dedicated to a cause; girls who don't steer off the course or waver in difficult times.

I hope you will relish the experience and lessons drawn from this and strive ahead with future prospects.
I once said in one of the threads on Nairaland that there are quite a good number of decent prospective men out there.
The issue is that they don't look like Denzel washington, Taye Diggs or Morris Chestnut.

But for those that seek for the other half, such men will complete you.
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2006
tru true but as i said i am not telling him to leave his girl but if he wants be back i will e back within a second , he is just a girlfiend not a wife and if my boyfriend does the same well i will cry but such is life u win some u loose some
Re: I Met Him Again by dondele(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2006
r/ship destroyer. he wasnt serious and u left? and now he is serious abi? abeg close mouth make i hear something else.
Re: I Met Him Again by desiree(f): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
@topic

Good for you but before you go for it make sure he feels the same way too, there is nothing more irritating for a man than a girl begging for attention and affection.
Also watch out for yourself so you don’t get hurt!!!
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2006
okay now i am back after how many days,

he not only likes me he is in love with me too, tongue so all yee jealousys here donlele and co i guess u dont have a sexual life thats why u cant feel me on this issue and soon i will be inviting you to our nuptial, as for everyone that supported me thank you very much and may God give you the bones of ur bones and if u have one already, may it bear fruits and if u already have fruits may the fruits bear more fruits in ur presence

AMEN wink wink
Re: I Met Him Again by sweetnini(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2006
well Blacknbold good for u
and goodluck in ur found love
Re: I Met Him Again by diddy4(m): 5:22am On Aug 11, 2006
guess u got him then. good.
Re: I Met Him Again by ike4real: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2006
hmmmmm,it is such a pity au u ladies reason in a very muzzy way,so now that he has turned ur dream man u want to go all out hunting him back,so that u will now spoil the new girl's joy,such things happen to u ladies every day,yet u people do not learn lesson,but u know what?if i were to be the guy,i will just pretend to still be in love with u,where by during the period of the whole show i will now bang the hell,use u like a rag and chase u back to where u are coming 4rom,so u must be very carefull that might just be what the guy plans to do,because to be sincere with u,the probability of that guy still having any feeling 4 u is not even up to half,let alone 1[one],so if u like ur self,u better move on with life as the guy has done just that,and 4get about this guy,so that u will not make a big fool of ur self,ok.
Re: I Met Him Again by snazzydawn(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2006
ike,you are right.The guy could be angling to deal with her.It is very normal and in my opinion,she has to be very careful.
Re: I Met Him Again by ike4real: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2006
tanx 4 reasoning along with me,because it is very normal 4 the guy to try and hit the lady where it hurt now,because when the lady left him then,wow,i can not just imagine how traumatic the whole situation was 4 the guy,so after crying and being sober,i tell u,that is where the feelings he must have had 4 her ended,but perhaps only if the guy is foolish any way,that he would still be in crazy love with this lady again,so my dear once again,if u must go back,be ready to take sticks of ur life,yes i mean all the dirty banging,the animalistic treatment,and eventual disposal,and i bet u,if all this happens,which there are high probability of it happening,then 4rom then on,u might never have any serious man with u any more,as always the case with ladies in ur shoes,willy-nilly.
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2006
@ike4real, i dont think you are:

1) In the western world
2) More than 15yrs Old
3) Read thru the story b4 saying s**t

i have nothing else to say to you

In this day and age do guys still **THINK** they can use and dump , oh PLEASE , GET A LIFE . i dont believe in that. Moreover the other good news he came to see my dad this weekend to ask 4 my hand in marriage so what now tongue

@ snazzydawn::: thanks for your follow follow support
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2006
crying ?,  what? , U mean to tell me you will actually cry if your girl leaves you , it sums it all up , u not a man
Re: I Met Him Again by ike4real: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2006
hmmmm,well,hence u have now come out to claim this guy now want ur hand in marriage,well,firstly,let just hope u are telling us the truth,plzzzzz try and understand,i do not mean to insult u,but if this is the case,hmmmmm,then i guess the guy must be really daft,honestly that is just the fact,just put ur self in the shoes of his new girl friend,i can imagine au this girl would feel,well,only u,the guy,and God,know the truth,any way,2 bad,4 the guy.
Re: I Met Him Again by snazzydawn(f): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2006
blackn bold,there is no "follow follow support".If you read my first reply,you would see I was asking you to put yourself in the other girl's shoes.I was not supporting you.Besides,ike is right.
Re: I Met Him Again by anon101(f): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2006
@ike&snazzy , Well i may not be telling u the whole truth but his girlfreind had an affair in the past with one of his friends which she denied and has now come to light , thats why he could let go easily , u can see that afterall the girl u seem to be fighting for is not a saint either,

i aam sorry if i sounded like i insulted u too
Re: I Met Him Again by katherinae(f): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2006
babigirl

dont be silly wat do u mean u want him back, do u even think u can steal him away, its girls like u that make other girls look bad. sure steal even if u can try and tomorrow when another ex girlfriend sees him he too will become her dream man. look get a life and stop trying to take someone elses, remember karma hits like a brick of blocks. o and all u silly chicks out there tellin her goodluck, now i know y men cheat when they get married. because girls like ya'll probably stole him aawy from someone else. women are supposed to get smarter through the years not dumber angry
Re: I Met Him Again by Dalby(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2006
life's a bitch!!!, and that which you sow, multiple folds you would reap.
Would have been among the first persons to respond, but had to wait cos, no matter what anybody said here, you had subconsciously made up your mind to go for him.

crying ?, what? , U mean to tell me you will actually cry if your girl leaves you , it sums it all up , u not a man

These things do happen, does not show that he is any less of a man. It just shows how much he loves and cares for the person.

@ike&snazzy , Well i may not be telling u the whole truth but his girlfriend had an affair in the past with one of his friends which she denied and has now come to light

Hope you were not a part of bringing it to light?

It could lead to a whole lot of pain in marriage, cos the guy could be in a situation and allows himself to go (into a relationship out of marriage) and deepdown would justify it by the past. She betrayed me in the past, how sure am i that she is not doing it again or will do it again.
Re: I Met Him Again by eslynera(f): 2:02am On Dec 07, 2006
SO black n bold, did you make up with him atlast? or nothing happened ever since.? undecided
Re: I Met Him Again by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2006
Am sure if u had seen him on Crimefighters, u would have been like "thank God I left him." Let go, he belongs to another.
Re: I Met Him Again by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2006
tongue naim good for u

when he was not anything yet u left him and u never thot he would amount to something now he is everything ur long throat is rising

if am the guy i no go greeee

omotee4u:

Am sure if u had seen him on Crime fighters, u would have been like "thank God I left him." Let go, he belongs to another.

ur 100% correct ladies and their motives
Re: I Met Him Again by adconline(m): 12:50am On Dec 11, 2006
gal, you have to go for him, chinese adage" good things come to people who wait, but only the left overs from people who hustle"
Re: I Met Him Again by gaby(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2006
@Blacknbold

I'm not sure you are still checking in on this thread and how far you've gone with your ex, That not withstanding im still gonna give my 2 piece of blunt opinion on this issue at hand,

I've gone throught the thread from the first to last page and studied all the comments from you and other posters and i've come to the conslusion that girl you'd be making the biggest mistake of your life, telling you this cos im a guy too and its simply a man's thing, you might keep insinuating that you didnt tell him off in the past in favour of your other guy but believe me impliedly he knew you had the right to a choice which was by going with him at the expense of the other dude if infact you truly loved him as you are trying to make us see now, (by the way were you 2-timing?)

It might sound kinda silly to the ears but the guy wont forget the smear to his ego to losing out to a fellow dude when you could have chosed him instead knowing you had all the aces and should have been the one calling the shots even though you did it wasnt in his favour (Men dont forget stuffs like these) im gonna advise you like a sister, Move on with your life and let this guy be cos he's gonna do you in so hard and leave you devastated, dont be decieved by his coming to see your parents and asking for your hand in marriage, all this could be in a bid to get back at you in a very rude and terrible way,

Please my dear sister think twice before leaping because there is nothing more annoying to a man than been rejected at a point only to start seeing those who once rejected him milling around craving for attention, The guy's always gonna device a way for a payback no matter what its a man's thing,

Hope you'll read this,

Take care
Re: I Met Him Again by topup: 5:38am On Aug 17, 2010
Whatever you do, do not be the girl on the side, even if you think you're the main girl, you will be the girl on the side, only interfere if you can gather enough information to prove that he is not that serious about his girlfriend and is planning on exiting the relationship, because if you steal him away from his current, then you are at risk of being as equally easy to replace. Sorry to say but what goes around comes around.

All the best if he does respond honestly, and does intend to leave his girlfriend.
Re: I Met Him Again by vivaladiva(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2010
lets hope u get married n ur husbands old gf turns up n she wants him bck cos she now finks he is her soulmate---i hope dat will be the icing on ur cake

seriously there r how many billion men on earth move the f-u=c-k on-----but if he sees u n wants u bck inspite of his new gf, then dat aint so bad

but 2 go effing about his rel cos of ur own selfish interest is unacceptable---u had a go on d ride---let someone else get a turn-------ya selfish bytch-----i effing hate gals like u wiv a passion----always rearing ur ugly heads in an exes relationship
Re: I Met Him Again by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2016
how far.... have you gotten him back or you just let him go? huh?
Re: I Met Him Again by Youngpo413: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
anon101:
i used to date him then we had issues and split up , i travelled and met him again and men hes turned to my dream man, how can i have him back hes got a girl
who dumped who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My boyfriend wants my cousin / . / 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.