Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? (2173 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Betasms: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have been in a relationship for about eight months now, and its already getting boring.

We have The daily routine: the relationship is a boring routine. It’s completely predictable, and we know exactly what we’re going to do with each other every day of the week.
The frenzied excitement: i dont remember the last time we did something exciting together.

Better opportunities: Everywhere i look around, i see better dating potentials.

Emotional affairs:i find it easier to talk about work or personal problems with someone else but not with my partner?

Sex is just boring

Special memories: there is no excitement and fond memories, so i have nothing that’ll make my love feel special and wonderful.

Communication:I get tired of trying to explain something to my partner because it takes too long to go into all the details? This is exactly how we lost communication in the relationship. My partner is too bored to talk about the little things because he feels like it’s unimportant. But in reality, it’s the little things that count.

Together time: Together time is good, but too much together time can be claustrophobic, and thats the stage we are in right now.

Now i find alot of things annoying about my partner that i did not pay attention to before,Even hanging out with my partner is not soooooo much fun anymore.

I once felt like the happiest person in the world so why have things changed? What can i do to make my relationship more fun and enjoyable? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To promote awareness for your business,You can get your best bulk sms, voice sms and email marketing deals at #http://.com/index.php
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by adepiero: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Curry and maggi will do the trick grin

Just kidding.

What happened was that you didn't study your partner prior to the relationship and now both of ur flaws are opening up to each other. A concrete advice could be BREAKUP! but I doubt if you would want that so I'll give you these hint.

1. Study your relationship very well to check if ur compatibility is still worth it

2. Try not to get too involved in each other! this give room for unknown and curiosity thereby leading to interest.

3. Too much communication is tagged as stalking! once in a while like 5-6times a week or less is ok.

4. visit fun spots or go on road trips helps a lot!

5. There is no harm in watching pórn movies to help boost ur sex life. try new things sex positions, fore-play, etc

6. learn his do's and don'ts and share yours with him if he doesn't know. so as to better understand yourselves.

Wish you a happy life... grin

Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by MadCow1: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
8 Months and you are bored... shocked shocked shocked

Meaning say you don dey chop her kpomo even before the marriage.. angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Mendo007(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:
8 Months and you are bored... shocked shocked shocked

Meaning say you don dey chop her kpomo even before the marriage.. angry
Hahahahaha u r really a mad cow! hahaha
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Betasms: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
adepiero:
Curry and maggi will do the trick grin

Just kidding.

What happened was that you didn't study your partner prior to the relationship and now both of ur flaws are opening up to each other. A concrete advice could be BREAKUP! but I doubt if you would want that so I'll give you these hint.

1. Study your relationship very well to check if ur compatibility is still worth it

2. Try not to get too involved in each other! this give room for unknown and curiosity thereby leading to interest.

3. Too much communication is tagged as stalking! once in a while like 5-6times a week or less is ok.

4. visit fun spots or go on road trips helps a lot!

5. There is no harm in watching pórn movies to help boost ur sex life. try new things sex positions, fore-play, etc

6. learn his do's and don'ts and share yours with him if he doesn't know. so as to better understand yourselves.

Wish you a happy life... grin

Thank you so much, i would try this out.
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by adepiero: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
post=27326486:

Thank you so much, i would try this out.
Haba! just helping a friend grin
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Lordabas: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2014

Ntn is perfect. . . It's the little things. . .

Look into her eyes. . .
give her a hug for no reason. . .
flirt with her. . .
tell her how great she looks. . .
tell her things abt yourself. . .
make mad love to her. . .
Cüm in her mouth. . .
intrigue her. . .
make her think. . .
make her wonder.

Come on dude..stop being so lazy!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Betasms: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lordabas:

Ntn is perfect. . . It's the little things. . .

Look into her eyes. . .give her a hug for no reason. . .flirt with her. . .tell her how great she looks. . .tell her things abt yourself. . .make mad love to her. . .intrigue her. . .make her think. . .make her wonder.
Come on dude..stop being so lazy.
These are real men oo. They know how to treat the ladies.
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by dasrackhor(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Observing...
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Vivly(f): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Negative effect of premarital sex.
Nothing to look foward to anymore
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Betasms: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Vivly:
Negative effect of premarital sex.
Nothing to look foward to anymore

I get your point of view but does that mean i will never have a funfilled relationship because to be candid what has happened has happened.
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
post=27325566:
I have been in a relationship for about eight months now, and its already getting boring.

We have The daily routine: the relationship is a boring routine. It’s completely predictable, and we know exactly what we’re going to do with each other every day of the week.
The frenzied excitement: i dont remember the last time we did something exciting together.

Better opportunities: Everywhere i look around, i see better dating potentials.

Emotional affairs:i find it easier to talk about work or personal problems with someone else but not with my partner?

Sex is just boring

Special memories: there is no excitement and fond memories, so i have nothing that’ll make my love feel special and wonderful.

Communication:I get tired of trying to explain something to my partner because it takes too long to go into all the details? This is exactly how we lost communication in the relationship. My partner is too bored to talk about the little things because he feels like it’s unimportant. But in reality, it’s the little things that count.

Together time: Together time is good, but too much together time can be claustrophobic, and thats the stage we are in right now.

Now i find alot of things annoying about my partner that i did not pay attention to before,Even hanging out with my partner is not soooooo much fun anymore.

I once felt like the happiest person in the world so why have things changed? What can i do to make my relationship more fun and enjoyable? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To promote awareness for your business,You can get your best bulk sms, voice sms and email marketing deals at #http://.com/index.php
Do u know that biscuit called spices?
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by chymystique(f): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
@bestsms, from your writeup I concluded that you are no more in love with ur girlfriend.. Maybe u both shld take a break. I dnt see why someone should be in a relationship he/she is no more enjoying

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by yinkablue(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
am available
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Betasms: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2014
yinkablue:
am available

Lool, okay. Lets hope after 5months i dont get bored again.
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Put curry and thyme abeg grin

On a more serious note, relationships tire u early when you don't start it well or entered for the wrong reasons. You probably were just infatuated to each other. And I think I heard sex undecided Seriously Its a sin for non married people to engage in sex, no mata what anyone says. Now you have chop each other finish, the infatuation is gone.

If you sincerely need help, take a look ant one of my excerpts below, because it may not be spicing you need, maybe you need to quit.

1. Do I need a relationship now?

2. Am I ready for commitment?

3. How well do I know him/her?

4. Do I really like him /her [physically, socially, spiritually, behaviorally, ...] after knowing him/her?

5. Am I ready to sacrifice for him/her

6. Why are we starting this relationship? what do we hope to achieve from it? Marriage or Fun (which I do not support)?

7. Do we share similar values, goals, or objectives?

8. Will I be sincere in this relationship?

9. Have I gotten to that level where i can say he/she will be/is "an addition to my life"?

10.Can I love this person still even if the weaknesses I can see in him/her right now are tripled?

GOODLUCK
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Betasms: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Put curry and thyme abeg grin

On a more serious note, relationships tire u early when you don't start it well or entered for the wrong reasons. You probably were just infatuated to each other. And I think I heard sex undecided Seriously Its a sin for non married people to engage in sex, no mata what anyone says. Now you have chop each other finish, the infatuation is gone.

If you sincerely need help, take a look ant one of my excerpts below, because it may not be spicing you need, maybe you need to quit.

1. Do I need a relationship now?

2. Am I ready for commitment?

3. How well do I know him/her?

4. Do I really like him /her [physically, socially, spiritually, behaviorally, ...] after knowing him/her?

5. Am I ready to sacrifice for him/her

6. Why are we starting this relationship? what do we hope to achieve from it? Marriage or Fun (which I do not support)?

7. Do we share similar values, goals, or objectives?

8. Will I be sincere in this relationship?

9. Have I gotten to that level where i can say he/she will be/is "an addition to my life"?

10.Can I love this person still even if the weaknesses I can see in him/her right now are tripled?

GOODLUCK

Wow, this is really helpful and i will with this, thank you sooo much.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Nmeri17: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2014
lerrus hear what madame kanwulia has to say kiss
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by Kanwulia: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Nmeri17:
lerrus hear what madame kanwulia has to say kiss

You already know my stance and stand on issues like this.
It is a FREE world you know! wink
I don't taya for these kain topics abeg!
Praise my H-AGNOSTIC Gawd for busy schedules offline! Shioooooor!

I have NEVER kept just one man in my life since I was born!
Say who DIE? grin
Abi I be VIRGIN MARIA wey phock only HOLY GOAT to born one kweh-kweh "savior"? undecided
Tufia to the KWA-KWA!

Abeg make the OP solve im wahala jor! I nor send!
Back to my TV!

Good morrrrring America!!! Na who jump White House fence today? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by chefdoeuvre: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
chymystique:
@bestsms, from your writeup I concluded that you are no more in love with ur girlfriend.. Maybe u both shld take a break. I dnt see why someone should be in a relationship he/she is no more enjoying

Going by this, den no relationship would last 5years if u shld just call it quits 1c u aint feeling it anymore...cus in almst every relationship, dere cums a point wen u r nt feeling it..U hv 2b responsible enuf 2 wrk at it n reignite d spark..
Re: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? by chymystique(f): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
chefdoeuvre:

Going by this, den no relationship would last 5years if u shld just call it quits 1c u aint feeling it anymore...cus in almst every relationship, dere cums a point wen u r nt feeling it..U hv 2b responsible enuf 2 wrk at it n reignite d spark..

yea I understand your point. But from what OP wrote she seems to ve lost interest, not to be enjoying any single thing in the relationship anymore and she is no more IN LoVe with him even though she doesn't wanna admit it to herself .. Infact she has even started seeing other guys as potential boyfriends.. The fact is that rship aint seeing beyond 2015 cos it seems like the op is tired no matter the spice. U guys should face reality.
[size=5pt]just realised that op is female.. Anywways follow your heart cool[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Cut Off Age For Marriage? / Most Handsome?seriously? / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.