Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Teacher Student Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Student Crush (3046 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Your Biggest Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
I teach in a private secondary school and there is a female student who have been having a crush on me.
She has been sending signals through her actions and even her friends to theextent she sent a note asking for friendship.
Now as a gentleman *lol* it isn't appropriate to have a student teacher relationship and so i want to end everything without making her feel bad how do i do it?
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
do it by doing it! and not letting the world know first
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
do it by doing it! and not letting the world know first
pls am in a delima na...
Re: Teacher Student Crush by degame2468(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Justiceotuya:
I teach in a private secondary school and there is a female student who have been having a crush on me.
She has been sending signals through her actions and even her friends to theextent she sent a note asking for friendship.
Now as a gentleman *lol* it isn't appropriate to have a student teacher relationship and so i want to end everything without making her feel bad how do i do it?
guy me ηα ur guy make ȋ̝̊̅̄ c D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ letter b4
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
degame2468:
guy me ηα ur guy make ȋ̝̊̅̄ c D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ letter b4
i don't understand you
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Are you sure you know the ethics of your occupation ?
Re: Teacher Student Crush by major466(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
It's improper and moraly wrong to have a relationship with a student while a teacher at the school.
The fact that she's still in secondary school shows that she's still Immature to be involved in any kind of serious relationship. Teens at that age experience what is call teenage crush. At this stage they're inexperienced about relationships and vulnerable to abuse. Try as much as you can to see her as a little sister. That will help you overcome the temptation of taking advantage of her innocence. Let her finish her secondary school first before you decide whether to follow it up. Must teenage crush are temporary chemical reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Student Crush by PrettyAnny(f): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sweet story. Maybe she likes u for extra marks

1 Like

Re: Teacher Student Crush by nwaanambra1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lacomus:
Are you sure you know the ethics of your occupation ?

Very good question to the op!

and let me also remind you that in a civilized society, those girls are called "Jail baits".

It means that if you touch her at the age she is now, you will surely end up in jail any time she feels like reporting you to the authorities - pls underline the phrase "any time" cause even when she is 50, she can still sue you for rape and unlawful canal knowledge of an under-age when she was younger!

So my friend for your own good, run away from her as fast as your legs can carry you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
major466:
It's improper and moraly wrong to have a relationship with a student while a teacher at the school.
The fact that she's still in secondary school shows that she's still Immature to be involved in any kind of serious relationship. Teens at that age experience what is call teenage crush. At this stage they're inexperienced about relationships and vulnerable to abuse. Try as much as you can to see her as a little sister. That will help you overcome the temptation of taking advantage of her innocence. Let her finish her secondary school first before you decide whether to follow it up. Must teenage crush are temporary chemical reaction.
thanks major for this advice
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
nwaanambra1:

Very good question to the op!

and let me also remind you that in a civilized society, those girls are called "Jail baits".

It means that if you touch her at the age she is now, you will surely end up in jail any time she feels like reporting you to the authorities - pls underline the phrase "any time" cause even when she is 50, she can still sue you for rape and unlawful canal knowledge of an under-age when she was younger!

So my friend for your own good, run away from her as fast as your legs can carry you! undecided
nwanem thank you very much am really grateful for your insightful post
Re: Teacher Student Crush by MrCork: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Justiceotuya:

. ..bro. U bid to register yor sef as a Peter file for sleepin wit school girls......what Tha f**** is wrong wit u people in that Nigeria for gods sake?..

...u wud hav been arrested if i were u London.

u shud be ashame!
angry

1 Like

Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrCork:

. ..bro. U bid to register yor sef as a Peter file for sleepin wit school girls......what Tha f**** is wrong wit u people in that Nigeria for gods sake?..

...u wud hav been arrested if i were u London.

u shud be ashame!
angry
bro pls chill where in my post did you read that i slept or have anything to do with her or any school girl at all... Pls comprehend a post before you jump into conclusion.
I created this post to ask how i can stop this girl from sending these signals.
Pls if u have a tangible advise, spill it out and stop these judgement you are already passing
Re: Teacher Student Crush by MrCork: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Justiceotuya:

bro pls chill where in my post did you read that i slept or have anything to do with her or any school girl at all... Pls comprehend a post before you jump into conclusion.
I created this post to ask how i can stop this girl from sending these signals.
Pls if u have a tangible advise, spill it out and stop these judgement you are already passing

...bro i ain't gonno escape this one.....u said earlier u was s teacher in love wit a student and here in London. U get arrested as a Peter file. ..bro we respect u as a teacher....but plis plus...stop takin advantage of children...STOP IT! [

....we don't acomidate peter files...STOP!
angry

1 Like

Re: Teacher Student Crush by Articul8(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrCork:

...bro i ain't gonno escape this one.....u said earlier u was s teacher in love wit a student and here in London. U get arrested as a Peter file. ..bro we respect u as a teacher....but plis plus...stop takin advantage of children...STOP IT! [

angry
u sha wnt make we knw say u dey London. Now we knw.u'r welcome.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrCork:

angry
can you read!!!! Please house did i say i loved any student?
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Justiceotuya:

can you read!!!! Please house did i say i loved any student?
Lol.....mr cork just introduced himself to u. Dats his habit. Never ever tk him serious. And mind u, he doesnt av a job so he's always online to reply u. I fell a victim once. His cure? Ignore d light skinned niqqa

1 Like

Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
veegirl:

Lol.....mr cork just introduced himself to u. Dats his habit. Never ever tk him serious. And mind u, he doesnt av a job so he's always online to reply u. I fell a victim once. His cure? Ignore d light skinned niqqa
thanks veegirl and to think i was getting ready for a war of words with mrcork. Anyway thanks to him for making the thread interesting
Re: Teacher Student Crush by FLAWLES(f): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
BrOz wat class abeg?
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Justiceotuya:

thanks veegirl and to think i was getting ready for a war of words with mrcork. Anyway thanks to him for making the thread interesting
U're most welcome wink
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrCork:

angry
wow, who released this koala from the zoo? sad
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 4:36am On Oct 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
BrOz wat class abeg?
ss2
Re: Teacher Student Crush by defendedvictim(m): 6:15am On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

angry
Lol @peter files.
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Guy,you should be arrested for child abuse.Is Yerima your brother?Because both of you look devillish!
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
mikeson12:
Guy,you should be arrested for child abuse.Is Yerima your brother?Because both of you look devillish!
i laff in Spanish. I choose to ignore u
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Emmysteve(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Justiceotuya:

ss2
how old is she?
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Justiceotuya(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Emmysteve:
how old is she?
Re: Teacher Student Crush by Yello1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
gat similar situatn,didn't giv a Bleep about dem,i make dem knw dey are far too young to hav dt kinda thinking and i was quick to show dem it is improper to my moral principle. Defaulters:chronic disgrace wen d girl is tired of u or wen d schul authority finds out na urself u go blame ooo...golden advise,run away frm dos kinda kids,dey might finish ur reputatn b4 u even start building dem.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Student Crush by Kingsteve(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Which one is Peter file?
Hahahahaha...
Abeg, I hope you weren't trying to spell and pronounce 'paedophile'?
They both sound very different, so it is more than just a spelling blunder!
Lawd have mercy... grin

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Student Crush by Exponental(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2014
if u like her. give her some time. teachers marrying student isnt a new thing but age n maturity comes into place

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should Dating Start? / My Husband Is Cheating On Me Because Am Very Fat / Which Song Do You Consider Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.