Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone (1331 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone by 100Cents: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guys, ladies are very sharp. You can still be friend zoned after doing the do.

So i decided putting things straight in this relationship.. Because I no dey dull..

Okay, read below.

Dear, it is obvious that you are regretting sleeping with me. Ever since we became friends, I have appreciated every single thing you did for me, from making love to me, to cooking for me and most especially, falling in love with me. Now, you are trying to be artificial, every call we make, you are asking me to take you out as if that's how our relationship started. Stop acting artificial like a player girl. I don't place girls on MUGU mode and I don't allow any girl to do that to me too. So keep it real..

O boy, this is 2014. Relationship is not a job opportunity..

Re: Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone by 3coins(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
ROTFL
Re: Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone by davdandam(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yaga MMS (psquares voice)
Re: Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone by paroh137(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thank you very much. I'll rather do the do and go my way smiley
Re: Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone by 100Cents: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chai, Op dem don hide your thrend.

brb

Re: Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
If she like, make she friend zone me. I don knack am and I'll continue to as long as Okafor's Law still applies wink .
Re: Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
If she like, make she friend zone me. I don knack am and I'll continue to as long as Okafor's Law still applies wink .
state okafor's law

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!matured Advice Needed / The Lie I Told / Photo: Women Social Media Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.