Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari (5264 Views)

Military Coup Option For Nigeria? Don't Commit Suicide!" Gumi Warns Military / Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / Gumi Warns Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Lusola15: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
I can vote for APC but I can never vote for buhari

How will I explan to my sons and their sons that I voted a 73 years old man that couldn't mentor 10 people in a country of 170 million people to take his place.

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is a bomb grin. Where are the APShit Members? Oya make una come dey shout Sai Buhari Where have they gone to?. They have pretended as if they did not see this thread. Berem, oya come put mouth for this matter. This id no longer Seun ooo.

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
gtrust:

Fashola is TOO YOUNG according to APC
Amaechi is TOO YOUNG according to APC

All these TOO YOUNG people are ONLY suitable for Vice President...according to APC

All na lie!

The truth is:

it is the turn of the North to rule Nigeria.
Those two are not from the North.
Also, there is north and there is north.

All northerners are northerners but some are more northerners than others.
Buhari is from the catchment of the north who are the real northerners.

They either get the to rule or Nigeria will ..........

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
buhari thinks we're still in the 20th century

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Gumi is entitle to his opinion
Nigerians will vote according to their own opinion of each candidate

You seem so humbled. And for the first time in your Nairaland life, you are disagreeing with another Islamic scholar, the high and mighty sheik Gumi.

He also made mention of Buhari's saharia plot.
I used to think it was just media propaganda, Gumi just confirmed it.

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
noblezone:

All na lie!

The truth is:

wBuhari is from the catchment of the north who are the real northerners.

Or u'll do what?
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lusola15:
I can vote for APC but I can never vote for buhari

How will I explan to my sons and their sons that I voted a 73 years old man that couldn't mentor 10 people in a country of 170 million people to take his place.

My dear, posterity will not forgive us for this error. Apc should get a better candidate or forget it till Fashola is ready.

Another bombshell:el-rufai
https://www.nairaland.com/522643/quit-presidential-race-now-expired

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nonybb: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have seen an exception. My apologies to all hausa Muslims thinking that all of them got Cow brain. It only a f0ol would vote a Serial Loser, Dictator, Jihadist, Religious Bigot, Coupist to lead a complex society like Nigeria. An impromptu leader is worse than a clueless Jonathan Nobody hates Hausa People but Just give us a young refine specie and not some old failures

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Goddex: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Trailblazer1:

My dear, posterity will not forgive us for this error. Apc should get a better candidate or forget it till Fashola is ready.

Another bombshell:el-rufai
https://www.nairaland.com/522643/quit-presidential-race-now-expired

Imagine making a Oshiomole, Fashola, Okorocha VP to that dumbo, archaic and expired Buhari just because he got 12m Al-majiri votes in 2011. APC have to descend so low that Al-majiri now decide for the nation?

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by gtrust: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
noblezone:

All na lie!

The truth is:

We, the REAL Northerners are in PDP and we do NOT want to rule until 2019.
After President GEJ is gone in 2019 we will then arrange ourselves in house.

We are not born-to-rule.
Anybody saying otherwise is NOT a real Northerner as we are enjoying this government and the next GEJ Government!!

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Schematics:
I have always noted that voting Buhari into power is tantamount to voting Shekau and his gang into power..

Buhari can pass for a leader in the stone age not in the 21st century..

Buhari should give it up because he will definitely fail in 2015 if he contest I can stake my house and cars on that.. cool

i have also said that more Northern leaders will oppose Buhari than even southern ones
mind you most northern leaders have been in politics for the past 20-30 years since buhari was sacked by IBB
they know that he has not forgiven most of them. haha
they will stop him.
Buhari's supporters are few noisy nairalanders. lol

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Schematics:
I have always noted that voting Buhari into power is tantamount to voting Shekau and his gang into power..

Buhari can pass for a leader in the stone age not in the 21st century..

Buhari should give it up because he will definitely fail in 2015 if he contest I can stake my house and cars on that.. cool

grin grin let me add my 1year salary to your stake, with a brand new Lexus GX, the old man has lost already. grin

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obiagelli:
Buhari can't be advised? Really, Buhari believes in himself alone? Yet his former vice idiagbon is the most active vice president ever in the history of Nigeria till date. Where these nonsense coming from?

Lies from the pit of hell!We aren't as dumb as you think we are!

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
mikeson12:

Lies from the pit of hell!We aren't as dumb as you think we are!
point out the lies
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
mainheart:
the candidate for APC Fashola/ one popular Christian from the north
cheesy Do you think the core North see Fashola as MUSLIM. To them you are featuring xtian/xtian.

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obiagelli:
point out the lies
My sister, don't you give up?
Haba!!!
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by CyberWolf: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Were are the APC goons?..barcanista,berem,gbawe,egift,etc..Abiuna done die..grin grin

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Trailblazer1:

My sister, don't you give up?
Haba!!!
Give up one what i know? Nope
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by mainheart(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
ERODEDEAST:
cheesy Do you think the core North see Fashola as MUSLIM. To them you are featuring xtian/xtian.
meaning we have a long way to go

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
The devil I know is better than the angel I do not know. The cleric has said it all but I doubt if he wud be sleeping in his huz again frm now till after de election.

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obiagelli:

Give up one what i know? Nope

More grease to your elbow then.
I wish you Goodluck.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by cheruv: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
but seriously buhari is incompetent... all the policies enacted by his regime were thought out and implemented by tunde idiagbon.that's why IBB had to wait till idiagbon had gone on pilgrimage before sacking buharis 20month rule. APC should find someone else...like BRF or CRA to fill in the gap or risk seeing this cesspit broken up like an old earthenware undecided

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Amuga(f): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
I must admit this letter written by Sheik is touching, factual and HE SPOKE THE TRUTH. But, it is rather too late. He has gone too far the road to pull back now. This is not just about GMB. IT IS ABOUT HIS FOLLOWERS

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Beync(f): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
He is counting on 12million almajiris, unfortunately since 2011 boko haram and soldiers has reduced the polulation of amaijiris to nothing. I think am enjoying my freedom and rights to an extent now cos the way I see that buhari of a man, I don't see myself enjoying these freedom if he get this power he desperately seek. He is not a democrat, he segregates and sharia oriented.

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Trailblazer1:

You seem so humbled. And for the first time in your Nairaland life, you are disagreeing with another Islamic scholar, the high and mighty sheik Gumi.

He also made mention of Buhari's saharia plot.
I used to think it was just media propaganda, Gumi just confirmed it.
I respect Gumi a lot
But his info if true is wrong am still trying to get his original text. As d past has shown. Nig media twist words to sale
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=noblezone post=27335587]

All na lie!

The truth is:

They either get the to rule or Nigeria will ..........[quote]

...[b]Will be Bokoharamed!!!
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by tomakint: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
Very valid point from d sheikh.. Buhari holds d weapon to causing problems in dis nation..if he loses again,all hell wuld be let lose 1ce again
Buhari is a perpetual loser as far as Elections in Nigeria is concerned as for him causing problem if he loses again I don't think he can try that nonsense again as the Christians up North are battle ready for him and his Almajiris undecided

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ibnsultan:
I respect Gumi a lot
But his info if true is wrong am still trying to get his original text. As d past has shown. Nig media twist words to sale

Kindly notify when you are done with your research. I'd love to hear your conclusion on this matter.

Since you don't want to admit the obvious truth.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
waoooo am back for good d people's comment here is great I will say sheik gumi should go and rest oooo what has he done to stop d book haram menace what has he done to stop d killings of d people by d Fulani herdsmen.this statement is ridiculous.buhari to d Nigerians know his a complete elder state man and to d clerics he should preach peace,corruption free among ourselves. not bringing confusion from his statement to d people. Thk God d Nigerians of today is different from d one we av yesterday so we are watching .
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by soma042(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Karismatik:

For the first time, I am on thesame page with this guy.
Let someone tell Buhari that he has lost his political goodwill and hence, he call never win any election in Nigeria again.
APC will only be asking for more innocent blood when he (Buhari) looses, come 2015. ApC must have mercy on[b] vulnerable Nigerians[/b].
@ bolded please please kwanu Biko nunu Ndi ogbu mma
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by blkmum700: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2014
This Man is definitely Broke and he knows Attacking the General will put some Money in his Bank Account or get him a private Jet,he speak for himself.Nice try Sheikh..

PDP must be voted out of Power,A change is Needed,I'm ready to vote anybody against PDP even a Babalawo,i don't mind,PDP time is up.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari by gregg2: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
The only attraction of Buhari is that he secured
12 million votes in 2011, 80% of which are Al-Majiri of northern Nigeria.

Nigeria has reduced itself to a level where Al-Majiri who vote by sentiments
now decide it's future?

Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) / TCN Sets To Resume Work At Abandoned Sub Station In Gombe / The True Ijaw People

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49