Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls (2627 Views)

President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls / Fashola, Obi Disagree On Geo-political Zones, Constitutional Amendment / 6 Geo Political Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
egift:
The poll is own by the finance minister. So as expected, they will only project the interest of Jonathan. After Reno failed in his quest and got lambasted, the NOI has come to give him some cushioning effects.
Buhari attack dog, trying so hard to console himself after a reality check. NOI poll so far has been 100% correct. NOI was right in 2011 and even the recent Ekiti election. NOI poll is always the closest to the reality on ground

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Let APC keep deluding themselves with results of online polls voted by Nigerians in diaspora who do not even have INEC voters card. E go be dem like Nollywood movie.
Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by Eldavido1: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obiagelli:

How about gej over fashola in the south west or Okorocha over Buhari in the north east?

Of all the polls conducted by NOI since 2011 non was wrong... It's the closest to reality, theirs is not based on online voting but rather phone contacts I think. APC should note areas they need to work on.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Eldavido1:

Of all the polls conducted by NOI since 2011 non was wrong... It's the closest to reality, theirs is not based on online voting but rather phone contacts I think. APC should note areas they need to work on.
their records seem to speak for them but i have doubts
Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by EldaTimba(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
stebell:
All I kno is whether online polls or the real deal come 2015, GEJ is the winner. In troubled zones there will be free n fair election but in strong holds, block votes is for GEJ. I hav said ma own.

Buhari is unelectable.....El-Rufai
Exactly! This is what I say to people. GEJ will deploy military in troubled/weak zone to enable one-man one vote while SE,SS,Ondo,Ekiti state will surprise APC.
Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by lacasa: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obiagelli:
How reliable is NOI polls?

barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist MizMyColi, Ngwakwe
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, OAM4J,

NOI -NGozi Okonjjo Iwaela

Polls

*it's in the name* grin
Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obiagelli:

Just post gej till 2019 and leave my thread. We know una type
grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hurricane Buhari/ Fashola warming up...advanced notice issued..stay high alert
Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Absolutely shocking, i wonder how they did their sampling?
Are you surprised? This is how she has been cooking figures to the international community and the media to LIE that the economy is in progress. The woman is a monumental fraud in all strata
Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by Gboliwe: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
Are you surprised? This is how she has been cooking figures to the international community and the media to LIE that the economy is in progress. The woman is a monumental fraud in all strata

Correct! You are smarter than the international community that has been feeding on her cooked figures and awarding her lofty awards! You are a world class genius for seeing this "monumental fraud" of a woman where the majority of "genuises" are yet to see.

#keephating.

@topic, I do not believe in these online polls. They most often don't reflect my opinion and that of majority of Nigerians but I strongly agree that your crying GMB will be beaten, dusted and eventually die penniless after banks have taken over the remnants of his property (hidden and otherwise). The best APC can do if they want to make a mark is asking the old foooooool to step down. I thought Tinubu would be able to convince him to do that but seeing that he even endorsed him, it spells DOOM for the party at National level.
Re: 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls by CharlesAnderson: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
These NOI guys and their surveys, but they actually have some good indices. check their website or twitter @noipolls , the report and one talk program they did about the poll today on radio is there on their twitter.
A7:

Wasn't there any explanation in the ebook you got it from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Fayose Encouraging Child Abuse / Names Of The 12 Oou,ago Iwoye Students That Died In An Auto Accident Yesterday / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.