Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Women Who Drink... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Drink... (4026 Views)

10 Types Of Women Who's Husband's Will Always Cheat. / what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Drink... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
I see nothing wrong with it. I don't do it regularly not because i see it as an irresponsible act, but I'm not just fascinated by it.

I take alcohol once in a while - only spirits. Beer is bitter, i wonder how guys drink that shii...

Hahahaa, my brother would always tell me it is sweet when it's chilled. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Drink... by MizMyColi(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
immortalvoices:

Changing you sex status icon wud draw lotta reaction u knw?

LoL

I thought everyone will be used to my "changes" by now.
Re: Women Who Drink... by justmag(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Women who drink beer?? Hmmmm I don't know about that. Now if she drinks Vodka, Rum, Champaign....Now dats a woman on my page grin grin.....As long as she is no alcoholic and drinks socially!
Re: Women Who Drink... by immortalvoices(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL

I thought everyone will be used to my "changes" by now.

Nay...ur intelligence and superb near flawless interpretations and contribution in previous thread as a female has been ingrained in most nirialanders subconscious... So ur "sudden changes" seems a rude awakening to those who never wanted to get the joke

So they want their female MizMycoli back
Re: Women Who Drink... by MrCork: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
. ..Worst of all...they even drink Palm Wine! angry

1 Like

Re: Women Who Drink... by MizMyColi(f): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
immortalvoices:

Nay...ur intelligence and superb near flawless interpretations and contribution in previous thread as a female has been ingrained in most nirialanders subconscious... So ur "sudden changes" seems a rude awakening to those who never wanted to get the joke

So they want their female MizMycoli back

shocked shocked
Oukei

Noted.
Re: Women Who Drink... by Geestunnar(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrCork:
. ..Worst of all...they even drink Palm Wine! angry
I love girls that take palm wine
Re: Women Who Drink... by Candyness(f): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mrval20:
Even decent girls drink alcohol too but do that occasionally and in a classy way. Having a glass of wine once in a while isn't too bad for a lady....Not beer! Only basic chicks drink beer.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Women Who Drink... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrCork:
. ...My body is my temple*.....really? ...so why the hell are they drinking beer? angry
we drink to wash away our sin
Re: Women Who Drink... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
And that y some girls get big tommy like person wey get Belle, as a lady i hate looking at a lady with big Tommy. #say no to beer
Re: Women Who Drink... by hardbody: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
All the women in my life past and present (and perhaps future) drank, drink and may drink anything from awapa, chairman, monkey tail etc to beer of all sorts, 33'. Satzenbrau, Kronenberg, Star, Gulder, etc, up unto Wine (all manners) to Spirit down the curve again to Palmie.

Some amongst them also smoked, smoke and may still smoke. They are usually from choice industries, Oil and Gas, Banking and Telecoms. Like they say, You are what you attract.
Re: Women Who Drink... by nickz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
babes that drink

my problem is babes that smoke like felasadsadsadsad
Re: Women Who Drink... by MrCork: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
. .but why beer?....whats wrong wit drinking water? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Innocent Words And Their Unbelievably Dirty Origins / Was He Right To Have Raped Her? / See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.