Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians (9689 Views)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
i have noticed a particular trend in nairaland, many threads are popping up on how nigerian men are playing women of different races, this might be true but all threads like that paint a general negative image of all nigerian men

you see this so called non nigerian women lamenting about how they met this nice nigerian man and loved him for who he is bla bla bla, and after sometime they start noticing a character change in him and suddenly he leaves them all alone for his so called naija gf

some of these posters might even go to d extent of creating a new profile to contribute another pathetic untrue story to the thread, they even claim that naija men are even ugly but they still chose to love them,

in one such thread more than 20 different women gave their half baked misleading testimonies of their experience wit naija men

so pls i want to urge the truly beautiful non nigerian women[ because i kno those creeps are fat and gross] who still hv a healthy relationship wit a naija man to come here and debunk all this false generalizations and for once fill our minds wit positive things about naija men which is so hard to hear these days, u wld be surprised that these women migt be more numerous than the so called naija men victims

1 Like

Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 195(f): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
mzdarkskin should com and discuss her affair with 190

and how we are currently expecting our son-

shes 7weeks pregnant for me now and we are currently expecting our first Jamaican Nigerian cool
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
very interestin wink wink
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by tpia5: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
they even claim that naija men are even ugly

and so?

if you're not ugly then that shouldnt bother you.

since it does, then connect the dots.

dont nigerian women get more bashing than that from various frogs, baboons and gorillas around here.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by MrsChima1(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
tpia@:

and so?

dont nigerian women get more bashing than that from various frogs, baboons and gorillas around here.

Gbam!
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Eiregirl(f): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2011
@tpia nd mrs.chima, u ladies r on d other side of d equation, it isnt ur opinions dat i need on this thread, i need d gud testimonies, can u guys boast of one
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 195(f): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
E-Engineer:

[size=18pt]@tpia[/size] nd mrs.chima, u ladies r on d other side of d equation, it isnt your opinions dat i need on this thread, i need d gud testimonies, can u guys boast of one

grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by iice(f): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
Nansense.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by MrsChima1(f): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
LMAO@Tpia being non-Nigerian  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

iice:

Nansense.

Exactly.  Sounds like he is bitching and hurting.   lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@Tpia being non-Nigerian  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly.  Sounds like he is bitching and hurting.   lipsrsealed
oh that shld be so funny shldnt it, oh ur killin me and am lmao( mtcheeeeew), next poster pls
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Eiregirl(f): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2011
E-Engineer:

i have noticed a particular trend in nairaland, many threads are popping up on how nigerian men are playing women of different races, this might be true but all threads like that paint a general negative image of all nigerian men

you see this so called non nigerian women lamenting about how they met this nice nigerian man and loved him for who he is bla bla bla, and after sometime they start noticing a character change in him and suddenly he leaves them all alone for his so called naija gf

some of these posters might even go to d extent of creating a new profile to contribute another pathetic untrue story to the thread, they even claim that naija men are even ugly but they still chose to love them,

in one such thread more than 20 different women gave their half baked misleading testimonies of their experience wit naija men

so pls i want to urge the truly beautiful non nigerian women[b][ because i kno those creeps are fat and gross] [/b]who still hv a healthy relationship wit a naija man to come here and debunk all this false generalizations and for once fill our minds wit positive things about naija men which is so hard to hear these days, u wld be surprised that these women migt be more numerous than the so called naija men victims
Who is the bolded referring to?
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
E-Engineer:

oh that shld be so funny shldnt it, oh your killin me and am lmao( mtcheeeeew), next poster pls

Keep bitching, it won't curb your pain. wink
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by MrsChima1(f): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
Eiregirl:

Who is the bolded referring to?

The one that deported him. lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Eiregirl(f): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

The one that deported him. lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by MrsChima1(f): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
Eiregirl:

shocked shocked shocked

How else would he know they are gross and creepy? grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2011
Jeez OP are you that despirate to get your ego oiled up by a non nigerian woman?
So a white woman gets pissed off and called u ugly so bloody what?
Get it right
There are women who have issues with their own men,with foreign men and even with their female folks.People will always be people.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2011
@tom28 and tpia, my profile pic answers u both
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Basildon1(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2011
now subscribing *rubs hands with glee*
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by tpia5: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
Like someone has the time or interest to be checking your profile?

What for?

You've already displayed your low self esteem- no need to verify it further.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Mcleo007(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2011
**subscribing to thread.

Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by nagoma(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2011
Is Mrs. Chima a man or a woman? Sorry but I have to ask this question.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
There is a serious demand for blacks currently, and the demand had seriously exceeded supply, I don't know about anyone here suffering from low self esteem, But there is crazzzy demand for me sha smiley
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Eiregirl(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
Ijogz K:

There is a serious demand for blacks currently, and the demand had seriously exceeded supply, I don't know about anyone here suffering from low self esteem, But there is crazzzy demand for me sha smiley
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
tpia@:

Like someone has the time or interest to be checking your profile?

What for?

You've already displayed your low self esteem- no need to verify it further.

since i hv displayed my low self esteem and u clearly dont hv time to check my profile pic, let others wit somethin to contribute post in d thread. And 4 ur info i hv neva had anytin to do wit a whyt girl, this thread was created not 4 my ego, hell no, but to repair d damaged reputation of 9ja men in interacial relationships on this forum. I dont mean reputation connected wit attractiveness but rep in relation to honesty,responsibility and faithfulness in interracial relationships. Thats why i asked 4 pple who can testify that 9ja men in general are not heartless gud 4 nutin scammers
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by ZE: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
nagoma:

Is Mrs. Chima a man or a woman? Sorry but I have to ask this question.

not sure she's a married woman. though she wish she's
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
She's as confused as her profile, gender-male, title-mrs(female), surname-igbo firstname(CHIMA), race-australopithecus, she is transexual
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 195(f): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2011
Yawns undecided

**wondering if derailers are on STRIKE this period***
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by ElmA1(f): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Poster: I once dated a nigerian guy. He was okay. Sweet, considerate and intelligent. But he had a 'drinking' problem. It wasnt a long term relationship though. But it was cool while it lasted. wink
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by nanidee(f): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

Yawns undecided

**wondering if derailers are on STRIKE this period***

grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by executinal(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
tpia@:

and so?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Without Emotions. Is It Possible? / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.