Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (47906 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by drake99: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't think so

why would I give in to a self-proclaimed womanizer?!

if its not over for him then I would feel bad but he seems like a mature person so it seems he has moved on from that stage in his life, except that he still slips once in a while, like all of us do
yea right, to be candid with you I learned a lot from this guy,he's a genius, but I still wondering why women keep falling for womanizers
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Gurgle(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
drake99:
yea right, to be candid with you I learned a lot from this guy,he's a genius, but I still wondering why women keep falling for womanizers

yeah so did I

if i can see the guy is a confirmed womanizer i would avoid him romantically but i can keep him as my friend
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by grad2012(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
RedEboe i wish i had come earlier to this thread but i just hope you get to read and answer this question.

whether tall,short,curvy or skinny gals they all had the same thing underneath and its was still the same feeling you had with all the gals right.Fine even if you had the kind of gal you like in terms of height,shape and romance you cud still have looked for one gal that meets your taste and stick too.
So why could you not just have one gal?
what did you enjoy in womanizing?
cos i swear it amazes me cos you only have one goal when you meet every woman,which is getting her in bed and doing d samething all over again.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by StPete: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
grad2012:
RedEboe i wish i had come earlier to this thread but i just hope you get to read and answer this question.

whether tall,short,curvy or skinny gals they all had the same thing underneath and its was still the same feeling you had with all the gals right.Fine even if you had the kind of gal you like in terms of height,shape and romance you cud still have looked for one gal that meets your taste and stick too.
So why could you not just have one gal?
what did you enjoy in womanizing?
cos i swear it amazes me cos you only have one goal when you meet every woman,which is getting her in bed and doing d samething all over again.

I'd answer this briefly and on his behalf. Not every woman feels d same. And the mere adventure of winning a conquest coupled with the pleasure derived, is the sheer drive behind most womanizers act

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hottest111: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
missdebs:
u sound matured....i like u
Why do girls always like d wrong guyz
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by grad2012(f): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
StPete:

I'd answer this briefly and on his behalf. Not every woman feels d same. And the mere adventure of winning a conquest coupled with the pleasure derived, is the sheer drive behind most womanizers act
All this for the adventure and pleasure,its really amazing hw a womanizer thinks. Thanks StPete for the answer.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Gurgle(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
hottest111:

Why do girls always like d wrong guyz

I like him
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by zezebabyxoxo: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hottest111: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

I like him
Dat's my point grin
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Gurgle(f): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
hottest111:

Dat's my point grin

yeah

why he gotta type like that tho
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Gurgle(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by faradexs09(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Uhm read the whole 18pages in a fell sweep, seriously need to sleep, dz op has some weird manipulative candour in his speech, d talks just dey sweet, lafs matched with advice uhm grin grin grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 09, 2015
Nice thread u gat here! Thumbs up man.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Arami92: 2:31am On Jul 09, 2015
If you had a daughter of dating age..what advice would you give her on dating men, and coming across womanizers?

How does a woman not fall into the trap of men who will say and do anything to get their way?

Even if you deeply care for a man how do you know he respects you and truly values you?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by LazyTypist(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice Thread.
Just finished reading the whole 18 pages. Thumbs up, Man.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by AlphaTaikun: 2:46am On Oct 20, 2022
RedEboe:

I fell in love with the most amazing woman ever...plus i started going bald so I had to tie down a woman quickly before i totally lose my good looks. *wink*
Lol @going bald.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.