Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? (1297 Views)

Is This Relationship Right? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by Rival(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yes, you just broke up with your guy/lady and right afterwards you go into another relationship just to get over your ex!
But does it really take the pain away? Does it really help you come to terms with the issues your break up needs to resolve or is it just to mask the pain you feel?
Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by Rutheby(f): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
It's not advisable. Those that rush into another relationship after breakup does not feel something deep and that's why most guys finds it difficult loving a girl after their first-love, they might decide to flirt but not ready to keep a faithful relationship #my opinion#

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by passionate88: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rutheby:
It's not advisable. Those that rush into another relationship after breakup does not feel something deep and that's why most guys finds it difficult loving a girl after their first-love, they might decide to flirt but not ready to keep a faithful relationship #my opinion#
nice opinion
Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by Rutheby(f): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
passionate88:
nice opinion
Really? Tnx
Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by iceberylin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
qųęşţįoŋ ƒoŗ ţgę Gods cry
Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by Rival(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rutheby:

I have similar opinion! @part in bold
Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by Rutheby(f): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rival:

I have similar opinion! @part in bold
k. Let's read it
Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
.....It is not advisable.....

....Especially after a very bad break-up.....

Sometimes, we need enough time to heal our wound....We need to take time and ruminate on our past errors and mistakes we made in the previous relationship......We need to sit back and work on ourself to have a better relationship with our next spouse......

...If you jump into any relationship...you are gonna jump out.....theres every possibility you'll transfer aggression.....Theres every possibility you ll make similar mistake....

The best thing to do is to calm down.....stay single for a while......know what you want....work on yourself.....know your weaknesses....know your strenght.....Help yourself by improving your outward look....etc.....

...slow and steady wins the race.....#kiss

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by Rival(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rutheby:
k. Let's read it

Whatever that touches the subconscious mind does not just go away!

For you to feel something deep (be in love) it means that your subconscious mind has been influenced to hold the thoughts that your partner possesses the attributes you want! With your partner are associated beautiful thoughts, fond memories, love scenes, memorable events, etc.

The subconscious is active only at your quiet moments, it’s incapable of analysis; it gives you back what you put in and you need time to influence it to hold thoughts different from those it previously held as regard your broken relationship!

While you jump into a new relationship without preparing your subconscious to accept the change, it will always play back those beautiful memories and scenes of your past relationship at your lone moments and this is bound to affect your new relationship negatively!

So in my opinion jumping into another relationship right after a break up is advisable ONLY when the previous one existed at a conscious level!
Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by Rutheby(f): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rival:

Whatever that touches the subconscious mind does not just go away!

For you to feel something deep (be in love) it means that your subconscious mind has been influenced to hold the thoughts that your partner possesses the attributes you want! With your partner are associated beautiful thoughts, fond memories, love scenes, memorable events, etc.

The subconscious is active only at your quiet moments, it’s incapable of analysis; it gives you back what you put in and you need time to influence it to hold thoughts different from those it previously held as regard your broken relationship!

While you jump into a new relationship without preparing your subconscious to accept the change, it will always play back those beautiful memories and scenes of your past relationship at your lone moments and this is bound to affect your new relationship negatively!

So in my opinion jumping into another relationship right after a break up is advisable ONLY when the previous one existed at a conscious level!
You're right sha
Re: Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? by izsmike: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
omo we r not growing any younger o, break up around 11am, sharply give ur side chick appointment letter by 11:15am. when ur ex come back for reconciliation, make her the side chick. LIFE GOES ON

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship / Help. She's Cursed To Be A Spinster Forever / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date The Younger Adult Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.