Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship (1346 Views)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO] / Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by collinsflex(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have a girlfriend. She is 21, while I am 24. She is
using Blackberry and iphone while I am using
Nokia torch. I bought the phones for her because
I love her so much. I send 5 gh card to her
everyday but she doesn't call me. She only flashes
me. Whenever we go to restaurant I buy don simon
and fried rice for her while I drink only
pure water and groundnut. One day I bought
10gh card for her; when we were together, she
called another guy and told the guy that she loves
him and will marry him. When I asked her who
she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She
has never ever visited my house and she
doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I
want to hug her she would shout at me harshly. What
should
I do? Should I increase the recharge
card I buy for her to 10gh? or should I buy
another Blackberry phone for her and ipad for her too?
I know that she loves me very much. ?
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by iceberylin(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
gųy gŗow up angry
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by Gooci(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
buy her nairaland.com

what a joke thread undecided
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by culata: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
i am 24 & my gal is 21, wow
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by barthchuks(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
give her ur ATM card the pin
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by Klare(f): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Guy hum u beta grow ooo ooo hum love is blind oo shine shine ur eyes oo
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by collinsflex(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ehn
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by IamLEGEND1: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
hahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahshahahahshshshshshshaaggeggegegeghehehehehehehehehehehebehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehdhdhehehdhdhdhhddhdhhhhgififigifkfkdkslalandbfnaahdmfkahdbdnsbsbxjsjbs
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by major466(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Yaba left escapee on the prowl. grin
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by buchisom1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Story for the gods...
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
charlie, All you have to do is to send this your write-up to the joke section.

Thank Me later.
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by jnrbayano(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
All these which you stated that she is doing to you on the Op is her honest way of showing her love for you and to you.

She is a mighty lover and I am jealous of thee.
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by Summersland(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
U're mad wit dis ur yeye question(maga,mumu,didirin b ur name....Chaiiiii
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by allsamz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Well,itz not ur fault..."Sometimes I look at people,then I tink "yeah...really dtz d sp3rm dat won"...diz sp3rm,dat won (collinsflex)...nah nah nah..z d spoilt one..do I also need 2 tell u? "U be mumu" jst. Con waste my MB..mtchw
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Get her iphone 6 plus grin thank me later tongue
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by collinsflex(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
allsamz:
Well,itz not ur fault..."Sometimes I look at people,then I tink "yeah...really dtz d sp3rm dat won"...diz sp3rm,dat won (collinsflex)...nah nah nah..z d spoilt one..do I also need 2 tell u? "U be mumu" jst. Con waste my MB..mtchw
nice write up
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by collinsflex(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
PinkObsession:
Get her iphone 6 plus grin thank me later tongue
nice ideal
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by collinsflex(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Summersland:
U're mad wit dis ur yeye question(maga,mumu,didirin b ur name....Chaiiiii
really
Re: I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship by clemz85(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Op next time don't smoke nockout else I give you hydralic

(1) (Reply)

If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, You're Being Manipulated / Which Part Of Naija Could This Child Come From? / Why do Naija Girls.........?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.