Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked (7812 Views)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / Apc’s Lawyer Beaten, Arrested And Car Impounded At Enugu Governorship Tribunal / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by cliveland: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2008
whether we like it or not the world's going n wld always be full of shit n terrible psns it boild down to what ones perception to riches means, i feel it cuts across race, colour and country.

Shit happens. is just that in naija, things always get rolled under the carpet, Rev. King, Okotoko,the suppossed "mad guy under the bridge at Charity bus stop, n host of others.

WE KNOW SEY NOTHING GO HAPPEN UNTIL ONE THEIR OWN PIKIN OR PSN IS AFFECTED.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by Makavelis(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2008
grin sh@%t is real, anyways nothing's new under the sun. Nigerians been watchin too much of western movies. I guess they are just practicalizin. Don't be surprised if u hear about a chain-saw massacre one of these days. grin grin by the way, grin abeg, how much be twins: boy and girl grin grin lol
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by sosodat: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2008
Shocking
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by MCUsman(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2008
Idustrial Revolution
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by nzeaji(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
na waoh!!!! God deliver us from such people. angry angry angry sad
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by 2tait: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
people never cease to amaze me.
The rat race for money still goes on
Can't we have some form of decorum?
must the struggle to escalate evil continue in our land?
The time of reckoning is here

www.wetindeyforum.com
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by Angelheart: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
This is absurd. What have the KIDS done to deserve this??
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by lysaa(f): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
Na wah o. . Same way the world is growing fast, evil is on the increase. But in this gross darkness, the light of the good shall shine brightly. Its better to lite a candle than to curse darkness. undecided
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by Angelheart: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2008
Why am I NOT surprised Hmmmm, NIGERIA NIGERIA!!
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by Biioola(f): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2008
Tis is how deep poverty has eaten deep into us in this country that people can do anything to be rich
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
atrocities are committed in developing countries in order to make a quick buck. atrocities are committed in developed nations just because they can - no real motivation. i became dizzy after reading this -
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27706328/

things are truly deteriorating everywhere. the world as we knew it is slipping fast. cry cry
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by revfather2: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2008
may the almighty God have mercy on them all.
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by JJYOU: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
did i read somewhere most nigerians are moral. this is morality101
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by gentlegg(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
On the last days, Iniquity shall abound and the ,

Thank God they didn't abort the babies, atleast the babies can still grow up and live.

As much as we condemn this godless acts, abortion, which unfortunately is so rampant among Nigerian girls today is farrrrrrrrrrrr more devilish and heartless.
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by JJYOU: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
abortion have always been a big industry in nigeria.  it is one of our worst kept secrets
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by Seun(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
Abortion? Can you even read?
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by phillybabe: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2008
These are indeed the end times.
i shudder to think what the real motive is behind all these babies being sold and bought like meat.
infertility is a reality, however legal adoption through the right channels is an option open to those that care to explore it. it is absolutely absurd that in a country so blessed by God, that poverty is so profound as to push people to debase themselves , others and worse of all BABIES! just to make money. it is all a mentality issue.maybe more enlightenment should be done by the government and welfare services on the merits of adoption over "buying" of babies and small children and hopefully this disgusting and brutal trend can be halted. However, i am realistic enough to know that all those EVIL MEN in our midst will continue by every means necessary to seek and obtain innocent blood to furfill their diabolic lusts!
LORD HAVE MERCY ON US.
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by oge4real(f): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2008
It it is actually a pity what poverty has turned human beings into.May God have mercy. lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by sledge406: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2008
Before we begin to trash this issue, we need to start from ourselves cos if we actually practice safe sex (either using a condom or contraceptive or working with the time frame of the girl involved concerning her menstrual cycle and all), there'll be no need for an ABORTION or any reason for wanting to SELL the baby when both parties involved are ready to be committed.

Having said these, it's just a pity that mainly the ladies who we think should have their interest and that of their children at heart, use their legs to get to these places/hospitals and when such happens thereof as Seun and a host of others with same stories outlined, they are quick to narrate their ordeal like they forced them into aborting initially or selling their babies.

Don't start what you can't handle much later is something people should note most times. First the GIRLS, WOMEN (pregnant) are WICKED, then the DOCTORS who go against the will for some extra illegal cash (What then did they swear to) I hate Doctors (although I don't mind their women sha wink) and lastly the buyers of these babies illegally. If u want something right, why don't you use the right channels

@Girls (who'll come across this), You might say what about the GUYS who impregnated them, ain't it Well as far as he's aware of the happenings and let such happens, believe me, GOD has already started punishing them wherever they might be.

ANYWAY sha dis na NAIJA and anything, morethings, newthings, different things will keep popping up. Just be able to choose right what you want for yourself but believe me, A CHILD IS WHAT YOU MAKE HIM/HER and CHARITY AS THEY SAY, BEGINS AT HOME.
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by hannydarl(f): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2008
so if that woman never book for that baby for kano them for sell am to the ritualist?chei in this era people still dey use human blood for ritual and them dey tell me say nigeria go better when almost all the rich powerful ans famous people believe in sheding blood to get power or more money.just imagine now o that man wey wan buy that baby for juju purpose go dey wake for street o and youn girls and people no go know say him life get k leg.naim make e good make women dey careful oh for marriage and datng cos such a guy go fit use wife or pikin for ritual. lipsrsealed cry
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by msb247(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2009
This is getting out of hand. For crying out loud someone may marry the wrong person in the future.
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by Cappadona123: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2009
Wats d diff btw u pple and we northerners?
Re: Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked by edoyad(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2009
Oboy specify that your "we northerners" o . South south is not south west as Middle belters and other tribes are not hausa people . So specify whether na hausa-muslim you be or idoma-christian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport / I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / Look At Original Map Of Ethnic Groups Of Hausa Igbo Yoruba In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.