Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? (2093 Views)

Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Y do girls like cheating even when they are in a serious relationship? But when the guy fine out and breakup the relationship, they remember that all guys are the same, plus men are wicked...And you will see them forming relationship counsellor with no certificate, (LoL) and praying for husband forgettin thier flirteouz act is the cause of thier woe......

1 Like

Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Another female bashing thread... They will soon be here for you
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lmao....my brother both men n women flirt,so to me it's a fifty-fifty tinz...
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by iceberylin(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
ђāvęŋ'ţ yoų heard undecided

ţђęşę wђoŗęş āįŋţ loyāl

2 Likes

Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seanixking:
Y do girls like cheating even when they are in a serious relationship? But when the guy fine out and breakup the relationship, they remember that all guys are the same, plus men are wicked...And you will see them forming relationship counsellor with no certificate, (LoL) and praying for husband forgettin thier flirteouz act is the cause of thier woe......
D same reason y boys like cheating grin
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
veegirl:

D same reason y boys like cheating grin
Not atall, Girls r fun of cheating en call it a fling, buh they will be complainin men r wicked and no husband... And i wonder hw will a girl marry wen she gah 5bfrnd? Is that nadt membership? Coz more than 1bfrnd is not relationship again
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by tayoxx(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Make I hurry hide my head make them no bash me join the op o......I no fit shout
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
sameer1212:
Lmao....my brother both men n women flirt,so to me it's a fifty-fifty tinz...
Fifty fifty thing? Then who complain of not marryin? U see,to guys is a win win, while to girls is a win lose, coz the njoy wen they r still @ thier prime(youth) buh once nature cmz callin, they lose.......
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seanixking:
Not atall, Girls r fun of cheating en call it a fling, buh they will be complainin men r wicked and no husband... And i wonder hw will a girl marry wen she gah 5bfrnd? Is that nadt membership? Coz more than 1bfrnd is not relationship again
A girl will marry wen she had 5 boyfriends by choosin d most preferable tongue
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Exjoker(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
I guess you will like to know why girls like talking
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guys cheat, Girls cheat... It's a given... Ya'll be complaining about girls cheating like the world revolves around you... Lets drop this ish biko.. If you treat her right, she has no reason to be disloyal
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seanixking:
Fifty fifty thing? Then who complain of not marryin? U see,to guys is a win win, while to girls is a win lose, coz the njoy wen they r still @ thier prime(youth) buh once nature cmz callin, they lose.......
yeah
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Lordabas: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2014

My girl works in a bar & flirts so boys leave her bigger tips.It works.

But what these yeye boys don't know is that I'm seating at d end of the bar having a beer. cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Tymax(m): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ladies flirt dangerously but never expect you to respond in kind else they'll label you "pervert".
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by stinggy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lordabas:

My girl works in a bar & flirts so boys leave her bigger tips.It works.

But what these yeye boys don't know is that I'm seating at d end of the bar having a beer. cheesy
Na u get sense pass
They keep buying you beer unknowingly grin
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
sameer1212:
yeah
thot as much....coz @ 30yrz a girl is suppox to get married... #wah goes up, muxt surely cm down
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Lordabas: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2014

I dey sorry for them sha. grin

stinggy:

Na u get sense pass
They keep buying you beer unknowingly grin
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
veegirl:

A girl will marry wen she had 5 boyfriends by choosin d most preferable tongue
Nah Sweeti, Guys arent dummy as girlz think...We tend to play along till ya value is outta the market, then we strike..... #cnt roll wit an old cargo as a wife
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Shezhawt:
Guys cheat, Girls cheat... It's a given... Ya'll be complaining about girls cheating like the world revolves around you... Lets drop this ish biko.. If you treat her right, she has no reason to be disloyal
Are u Loyal? Be Sincere
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seanixking:
Nah Sweeti, Guys arent dummy as girlz think...We tend to play along till ya value is outta the market, then we strike..... #cnt roll wit an old cargo as a wife
Story. Av u seen a guy in luv? Dey aint strikin nothin. Dey look 4ward to gettin married not strikin
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
veegirl:

Story. Av u seen a guy in luv? Dey aint strikin nothin. Dey look 4ward to gettin married not strikin
Maybe i was tipsy wen i called u sweeti #wink# but seriouxly the earlier they changed, the bera for them.... A guy proposed to u, wah the heck will u be lukin for in the name of fling
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2014
Seanixking:
Maybe i was tipsy wen i called u sweeti #wink# but seriouxly the earlier they changed, the bera for them.... A guy proposed to u, wah the heck will u be lukin for in the name of fling
Proposed or asked out? Flings r not dat bad if its just a bf/gf thing. But wen d guy pops d question and d lady sccepts, den u can start complainin
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2014
veegirl:

Proposed or asked out? Flings r not dat bad if its just a bf/gf thing. But wen d guy pops d question and d lady sccepts, den u can start complainin
Wah took u look sweeti? Buh if ur bfrnd proposed to u and u still keep oda guyz as frnd wit benefit, wah is dat call?
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by stinggy(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2014
Lordabas:

I dey sorry for them sha. grin

Which bar nw? Mah com dey drink free beer too tongue
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Seanixking: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
stinggy:

Which bar nw? Mah com dey drink free beer too tongue
Chai Stingy u too lyk free thing, uhmm lordabass but dnt forget wit wah u doing and thinkin is fun will only mak duh girl lose respect for u,except u dnt wanna marry her.
Re: Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Apparently the girl doid not consider the relationship a serious one or she was bored and just spicing up her life.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? / Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation / Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.