Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... (2076 Views)

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by ConfessionsNgr: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
My home is about to be shattered. Is it my fault that I couldn't give birth to a male child or am I God? My husband and I have been married for twelve years and we have four daughters. He doesn't really care about the sex of the children. He loves them and can spend his last kobo on them. He is the first child and the only son of his family, in their clan their wives do give birth to a son as the firstborn, I'm the odd one out who has a daughter as the firstborn. My husband is not really bothered about that but his mother is on his neck to give her a son or marry another woman if I can't. My once loving mother-in-law now despise me like a flithy rag. The pressure is just too much and my husband has been forced to dance to their tune. He was on my side when all these started but now I'm alone in the battle. I would have given child bearing another trial but my doctor warned me not to risk my life by getting pregnant again because I had my last two daughters through Caesarean Section and the last one was a little bit complicated, it was just God that saved me. I don't want to lose my man, my home to a strange woman out there.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/184/my-husband-wants-to-take-a-second-wife
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Cholls(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
my sister prayer is the Master Key.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by goodmorning40: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kai this one hardoo
Only son!
May the Lord have mercy on you
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Shebarh(f): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
That is y i keep praying dat ah will never meet any mother- in law.... dey r just home breakers.. back to the point my sister just pray and leave d rest to God... focus on ya girls... the Lord is ya strength

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Whizzcute(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why i hate dropping an advice is because the person wont be here to take it ...

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by GoodFaith: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Let him try
At the end your husband will have 10 daughters
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Gurgle(f): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Whizzcute:
Why i hate dropping an advice is because the person wont be here to take it ...

Do the people on the website tell the person theyre going to post their problem on here...?
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Whizzcute(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Do the people on the website tell the person theyre going to post their problem on here...?

i wonder
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
keep formulating stories cos of blogging. 'in his clan first born are males' . lame
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by shindarayo(f): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Shebarh:
That is y i keep praying dat ah will never meet any mother- in law.... dey r just home breakers.. back to the point my sister just pray and leave d rest to God... focus on ya girls... the Lord is ya strength
instead pray to hv a mother in.law like ur mother,I did and I was granted.u hv a mother too so pls my dear except u want your mother missing on your day of joy don't ever say that again

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:56am On Aug 04, 2015
God please save us from evil inlaws,some people are busy praying and fasting for the fruit of the womb,be it a male or a female child,is the mother inlaw not a female child,if dem don flush that kind of evil woman when dem born am for being a female child,dem go say the mother wicked,ewu mother inlaw angry
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by OreoPaschal(m): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Shebarh:
May your wish for others,be the same for you... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Cholls:
my sister prayer is the Master Key.
And what has prayer got to do with this abi you no read the part where she says she can't have another child based on the advice of a doctor.

I think the best thing is to arrange for a woman to give her husband a son with no strings attached but strictly on business.

Go to a remote village in €nugu state and pay a lady to conceive for the man shikena.

Since it seems your hubby loves you so much, plan that with him and retain your home's happiness or continue praying for a male child to drop from heaven. undecided
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by mimicious(f): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2015
My dear the best advice is to pray and believe. There is nothing hard for God to do. Just trust him and let him work wonders in your home. Don't forget to always praise him for he said in his word *praise him in any situation for that is the purpose for us through christ Jesus # 1thessalonia 5v18
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Kingblingz(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Madam its simple,let him marry anoda wife,then u will knw how mysterious God works.... As e b say female children no be children so!
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by oyeezah(f): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2015
I Wonder y most Nigerian men fail to undastd dat dey (men) determine d sex of a child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by wordbank(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2015
So many things d woman never talk
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by pbs4real(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2015
oyeezah:
I Wonder y most Nigerian men fail to undastd dat dey (men) determine d sex of a child.
hmmm,lyk seriously?grin yene
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by sugarbuns(f): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Shebarh:

So it'll be OK if your son's wife-to-be prays she doesn't meet you? All well and good. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Ramtzy: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2015
Women!..They prefer permitting their husband to sleep around rather than allow him marrying a second wife legitimately and be committed to them..What's so bad in your husband taking a second wife.. just plain selfishness.
Sure, she is aware of the world gender ratio of 1 man : 10 women that is still growing is same trend and of which by her family fate she is a great contributor.. Abeg, give another woman chance jor to reverse the trend.. abi na who go marry all the women wey your daughters com add to their number..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by mayorkyzo: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shebarh:
And that is how you would die before your son would marry... angry

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Gurgle(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
oyeezah:

Please help me ask them

The man only carries X in his sack, him mama wey dey gave him that X wan come blame the woman

nonsense
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by hafeeanubasy: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shebarh:
May you never live to see ur son in law and daughter in law too. aamin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by oyeezah(f): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm,lyk seriously?grin yene
nyene
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
I don't think there is any battle the man has decided what he wants. He pitched his tent with his family of origin not with you and his daughters so no battle just a man pleasing himself and the most important people in his life.
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by ststyreal(f): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Madam, I understand how u r feeling but all the same, be strong. If u don't like sharing hubby like me, y not take to d advice of someone above me, who said u should discuss with your hubby, so that u can get a girl from enugu on a contract grand to have a male child for your hubby, since mother in law is sure of another woman having a male child for your husband, as if she knows tomorrow, so as to save your home and have your husband to your self and your children.
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by Dazzle86(f): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ramtzy:
Women!..They prefer permitting their husband to sleep around rather than allow him marrying a second wife legitimately and be committed to them..What's so bad in your husband taking a second wife.. just plain selfishness.
Sure, she is aware of the world gender ratio of 1 man : 10 women that is still growing is same trend and of which by her family fate she is a great contributor.. Abeg, give another woman chance jor to reverse the trend.. abi na who go marry all the women wey your daughters com add to their number..

you are an idiot and you are completely useless. may all your sisters and,daughters ed up as second wives. Mumu
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by diamondc(f): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
May you never live to see ur son in law and daughter in law too. aamin

d gal Neva know d gravity of what she said.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by gunners160(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Shebarh:
How would you feel if your brother's gf or fiancee is praying wholeheartedly this same prayer for your mum?.Or in future your son's fiancee is prayin fervently that you should die before she packs into your son's house?shmm

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by gunners160(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
ststyreal:
Madam, I understand how u r feeling but all the same, be strong. If u don't like sharing hubby like me, y not take to d advice of someone above me, who said u should discuss with your hubby, so that u can get a girl from enugu on a contract grand to have a male child for your hubby, since mother in law is sure of another woman having a male child for your husband, as if she knows tomorrow, so as to save your home and have your husband to your self and your children.
Easier said than done.What if the at the end of the day the other woman was unable to give the husband a male child?what if she steals the man from the woman under the disguise of trying to give a husband a male child and at the end of the day she was sent parking?. Abeg jor, dont you know that women are there own worst enemies and can do anything just to get what they want. . . . . .#Desperate ladies everywhere#
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... by babs01(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
And u av d gut to come here to discuss our issue online.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss Who Is Married! / Asking a guy for sex / Will You Do Your Honeymoon In A Unclad Beach? It Is Here In Africa !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.