Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful (3115 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
cr80vity:
seriously its nt like shes bad...shes ok(60%)...its jxt dat sumtims wen u see oda gals u wish urs was like dat...but u guys really helped out...nd v started changing my mentality...i but her necklace nd wrist watch ds mawnin nd she looks different again web she wore it

i but her necklace nd wrist watch ds mawnin nd she lookd different entirely wen she wore it
please dey buy her make up too or make she go do surgery where you no like in her body
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful by philantoxx(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
was she beautiful wen u met her??
if no.stop whining.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful by brianromel(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Some of us guys have really high expectations, we want to date the finest, sweetest, girl out there but is she the one.
No.

Sometimes, it's something unexpected that catches our attention.

Younger men would end it then and there.

Older ones will continue, just to see where it goes

Mature ones will marry them.

Besides nowadays most couples I see are a mix of ugly and extreme fine. Which lead us to ask, was the guy or girl blind..

When love strikes, it cares not what your preferences are.

It just "plays you a hand you can't refuse"
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful by chibwike(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
if u break up with her, u would still break up with ur nxt gf...coz beautiful girls no dey finish...there are some that u'd see eh...
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful by nationwide1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
cr80vity:
seriously its nt like shes bad...shes ok(60%)...its jxt dat sumtims wen u see oda gals u wish urs was like dat...but u guys really helped out...nd v started changing my mentality...i but her necklace nd wrist watch ds mawnin nd she looks different again web she wore it

i but her necklace nd wrist watch ds mawnin nd she lookd different entirely wen she wore it
Op, sorry to say this : you sound immature. Get this straight into your head : No woman is the most beautiful on earth. No matter how beautiful she looks in your eyes, you will always see another prettier girl. Even you, a girl who is dating you will always see another man who is richer, more handsome, more intelligent than you. Thanks to our all wise God so that men/women may learn humility. My take.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful by nationwide1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
cr80vity:

Re: Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful by bluefilm: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
God forbid.

I can never allow myself to be yoked with an ugly woman... no matter what!

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday / Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] / VERY ROMANTIC :would choose this cake for your party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.