Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (54231 Views)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by kashkamp: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2014
And M.J is God abi? Smh
maylisa:
Can't do this not in my dream or thought. But some ladies making some guys flling like M J undecided
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2014
Haters, let this guy be now, and many of you have this guy songs on your phone, you are still busy criticizing him.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by kandiikane(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand
grin grin grin
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by englishmart(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Nacking.
Haha. Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by chaberry(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyfelicia:

lool..okk..check it and faint.will remove it asap
Where exactly is the pix?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Spydamannn(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2014
E fi starboy sile o
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by esonuu(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.
..wack is an understatement,4 all em tracks,na only eye ye ye,spiritual,ya gul, small pikin stil dey wori d boi
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Fernandinho: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2014
menix:
If the stage was @ shrine in ikeja, I understand, my 1st day on dat street was a thriller.
Saw dis dude neatly dressed pointed up 2 d sky nd wiv anger in his tune yelled "god na mii u do this, I go show u ehh' repeated it lik 3 times, seriously I was lost lookin into d sky in anticipation to see d nigga been spoken to.
Ooohhh, seing d black nylon on his left hand wrapped I remembered "don't get high on ur crack"

So d lady mst ve tot its Michael Jackson.
LOL
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyfelicia:

for ur info..twas never dere before and ws meant to be dere for only a short while whc I did already and removed.In a nutshell, am sure ur antiquated and antediluvian gf ain't on my level.lastword#
Hey just shut the Fùck up okay angry

Be feeling your self for a useless pic we are not even sure if it's actually you undecided
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by folahann(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
She should try so hard to get a life. It's important.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by yetunsbay(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
if hating on d guy continues make him prosper.....haters go on

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ogtavia(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.

See as ur mouth sharp...I sure say u no get knife/razor for house...
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by StarboyP(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
If she goes up the stage to hug wizkid..its just her show of affection..if she saw him in her street she wud still have hugged im..make una nr dy hate joor..if yu bkum as successful as wiz tmao nd pple say dy hate yu @marieolae..hw wud yu feel?...meanwhile

mi Ojuelegba..they know my story..for mudock studios *singing*

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
iammo6:
like i said earlier...Its not about me or u, Its about our future. Are you saying that wizkid wont excel if he sings more of inspirational songs? Taking Michael jackson and his fanbase as an example..Imagine if Michael jackson turned born again before his death and starts to sing songs that glorify God, are his fans gonna stop following him Wizkid is africa's michael jackson as far i am concerned and it will go a long way if he starts doing what is right. I wont say more than this and I wont rest until every body sees my view
Sigh

The things that religion has done to some people though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
whatever!
naijaboiy:

Sigh

The things that religion has done to some people though undecided

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
iammo6:
whatever!
K undecided
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by laykhorn(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
exactly mtchew. For what?
why are you hating now? Its not like you'l decline If he decides to date you or even get between your legs for free sef.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by eightsin(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Yeera!!! Samba! Wizzy noni, holla at your boy. One luv wizman
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by lilbazy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Then don't criticise people who spend their time in creating topics.

There are people whom it interests.

If it doesn't interest you,,click on the next thread below it on the front page undecided
ok sir,are you happy now?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
A crazy female fan at the 'FELABRATION' 2014,,climbed the stage despite all odds to Hug wizkid while he was performing on stage.

The Lady was also crying while muttering some words to him. Then a bouncer immediately came to take her out when it was obvious she wouldn't break free of him.

Lol,,this is funny. grin
What's funny about it? It's Okay for whites to cry and faint for artistes But Alien for such to happen in Naija abi..... let's be more open minded please. I don't see What's wrong with what she did o.... And a big yimu for the guy tying her actions to lack of proper home training
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
For all of you hating on wizkid, you guys should Take it easy afterall he has made a name for himself... #Nigerians hating since inception...

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
nma24:
What's funny about it? It's Okay for whites to cry and faint for artistes But Alien for such to happen in Naija abi..... let's be more open minded please. I don't see What's wrong with what she did o.... And a big yimu for the guy tying her actions to lack of proper home training
LoL,,you don't get me grin

I actually watched the video where I took the screenshots from.

The way she didn't want to let him go even when the bouncer was pulling her away was what was amusing me. grin

Nothing more smiley
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by 100Cents: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
kevoh:
And this made front page? undecided

No, this is back page..
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by mayokhun(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Whatever

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Peejayybold(f): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by jaymejate: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
nonsense, d girl de crase. mtchew, instead of me to hug wizkid, i go kuku hug TRANSFORMER. SHUUU
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
By the time people will start fainting and dying for him that I will know what to comment.

Teacher: make a sentence with Ghana.
Wizkid: are you ghana dance o if I show my money

If you are really a female, the man wey go marry you go live long. Cos he will always be laffing. Choi! cheesy
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by otunbadan(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wizzy kido bobo....lengend one love forget haters
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by otunbadan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wizzy kido bobo. Legend one love forget haters
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ayorwizz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
By the time people will start fainting and dying for him that I will know what to comment.

Teacher: make a sentence with Ghana.
Wizkid: are you ghana dance o if I show my money

Oops! *fall dwn from chair*
Dis is LEGENDARY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) / Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.