Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (54240 Views)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by mexanbryan: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.
his wack songs and his wacky lyrics got him a BET awards and a Pepsi ambassadorial position my dear he is doing well for himself and the wackyness is selling for him so if na wackyness lyrics go make u achieve dis great na to dey do #wackyness dey go

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2014
so u would go hug Tiwa whenever she is performing on the stage Bro...whatever that is not good, is not good. This isnt a matter of beef and i dont think marieolae is beefing based on what i have seen so far. I would like to ask some questions...Would u condole such if she happens to be ur girlfriend?....what impression has she made of herself after such silky attitude??. Looking at it from another angle(religious).Its stupidity to idolize another fellow...what place does she have for God in her heart when wizkid as taken that position No one is hating anybody here but left for me, i will never be in such a gathering.
princefunmi:

What standard?

The one they never had before?

By the way, what makes it shameful? She idolizes Wizkid and was overwhelmed. She was just expressing herself. Anything wrong with that? Its her right, you know!
And hey, do I sense some beefs for this Starboy. Just cos you "hate" him dont mean you should go tripping cos some girl who obviously adores the crap out of him had a chance to give him a bear hug.

At least she is way better and probably of a better standard that majority of girls who form fake façades only to undo themselves in even more shameful things. Eg. Lekki Runs Girls (If ever there was anything like that)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by mecussey(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2014
sammieguze:
Crazy indeed.

I don't know why i don't like the guy. Is it just me

...but I like the guy simply because he is intelligent. Honestly, you can't survive without wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by harry509: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
A crazy female fan at the 'FELABRATION' 2014,,climbed the stage despite all odds to Hug wizkid while he was performing on stage.

The Lady was also crying while muttering some words to him. Then a bouncer immediately came to take her out when it was obvious she wouldn't break free of him.

Lol,,this is funny. grin
well i nu blame d gal sha. If yu trace her root vry well yu wil discova dat she frm Gabia.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2014
where is that located on the map
harry509:
well i nu blame d gal sha. If yu trace her root vry well yu wil discova dat she frm Gabia.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by MrDoGood(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2014
guys if it were ur babe,

wt will u do?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by dollyptosh(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
By the time people will start fainting and dying for him that I will know what to comment.

Teacher: make a sentence with Ghana.
Wizkid: are you ghana dance o if I show my money
lmao!!! Nawa oo
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Xyge(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2014
wallex1983:
This iڪ Spiritually Electric
y

Hehehehe.... like spiritual electricity...
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by harry509: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2014
kiss
iammo6:
where is that located on the map
wit@ b told I kw dos piple vry well. It happen wen P-square perform @ gabia. U need 2 see d embrassmnt dos piple gave 2 p-square. OR Rr yu frm gabia?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2014
lilbazy:
ok you think am here to create topics right?
Then don't criticise people who spend their time in creating topics.

There are people whom it interests.

If it doesn't interest you,,click on the next thread below it on the front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2014
i am from Okporipoto
harry509:
kisswit@ b told I kw dos piple vry well. It happen wen P-square perform @ gabia. U need 2 see d embrassmnt dos piple gave 2 p-square. OR Rr yu frm gabia?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
haha...Congrats on making FP jare
Osheey jare grin
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by cumbus(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2014
gbodimowo:
So what
black stomach
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2014
iammo6:
so u would go hug Tiwa whenever she is performing on the stage Bro...whatever that is not good, is not good. This isnt a matter of beef and i dont think marieolae is beefing based on what i have seen so far. I would like to ask some questions...Would u condole such if she happens to be ur girlfriend?....what impression has she made of herself after such silky attitude??. Looking at it from another angle(religious).Its stupidity to idolize another fellow...what place does she have for God in her heart when wizkid as taken that position No one is hating anybody here but left for me, i will never be in such a gathering.
you seem to forget that women are more emotional than men...

Most men can't do that shìt for any celebrity.

But she's a lady,,what is soo wrong in what she did

I mean she just loves the guy and his music so she was looking for a way to show it.

All around the world people do it. Or haven't you heard of girls fainting while others nàked themselves when they see thier favourite celebrity undecided

It's just a normal craze undecided

If you can't do it,,others can smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by harry509: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2014
iammo6:
i am from Okporipoto
ok ooooO greetns 2 ur piple ova there.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by klem93(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

na the bouncer wey wan tap current!
lols I no fit laff ooo grin grin grin
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2014
I see the direction u are heading to....lets talk!! Have u ever imagined what impact these so called artiste will make to the society if they pass the right message 'girl i want ur body sleeping in my bed'...these are the kinds of songs, videos that my youngers ones are exposed to these days and in a few years time, he starts to imagine a womans body at age 10. This isnt about me or you, its about the future of this country, the unborn ones. Lets always say the truth
naijaboiy:

you seem to forget that women are more emotional than men...

Most men can't do that shìt for any celebrity.

But she's a lady,,what is soo wrong in what she did

I mean she just loves the guy and his music so she was looking for a way to show it.

All around the world people do it. Or haven't you heard of girls fainting while others nàked themselves when they see thier favourite celebrity undecided

It's just a normal craze undecided

If you can't do it,,others can smiley
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2014
are you relatives with ppl from there too? grin
harry509:
ok ooooO greetns 2 ur piple ova there.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Maximus85(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2014
The world is a LIE, but from these pictures, what pushed that girl up on the stage is TRUE.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by klem93(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2014
mexanbryan:
his wack songs and his wacky lyrics got him a BET awards and a Pepsi ambassadorial position my dear he is doing well for himself and the wackyness is selling for him so if na wackyness lyrics go make u achieve dis great na to dey do #wackyness dey go
that was then bro, how many award list of 2014 did you see his name?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
iammo6:
I see the direction u are heading to....lets talk!! Have u ever imagined what impact these so called artiste will make to the society if they pass the right message 'girl i want ur body sleeping in my bed'...these are the kinds of songs, videos that my youngers ones are exposed to these days and in a few years time, he starts to imagine a womans body at age 10. This isnt about me or you, its about the future of this country, the unborn ones. Lets always say the truth
And you are heading to a different direction too...
There are very many inspirational songs sung by nigerian artistes too.

He must not join the band-wagon.

This is what is working for him.

We also have his type abroad who even sing worse and they also have a large fan base here.

Nobody has any right to tell him the type of song he should sing if you don't like it you simply switch and make sure your children do so too.

After all it is because we have already accepted and acknowledged his type of music right from the on set that has made him to continue singing in such a manner undecided
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by harry509: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2014
iammo6:
are you relatives with ppl from there too? grin
nope. I don't even kw d place ur sayn.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2014
If na my girlfriend be dat, I go jst tell her to go friend wizkid. Which kind nonsense tin dis girls dey do na. U go carry girl go show, she go leave u run go hug wizKID
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2014
like i said earlier...Its not about me or u, Its about our future. Are you saying that wizkid wont excel if he sings more of inspirational songs? Taking Michael jackson and his fanbase as an example..Imagine if Michael jackson turned born again before his death and starts to sing songs that glorify God, are his fans gonna stop following him Wizkid is africa's michael jackson as far i am concerned and it will go a long way if he starts doing what is right. I wont say more than this and I wont rest until every body sees my view
naijaboiy:

And you are heading to a different direction too...
There are very many inspirational songs sung by nigerian artistes too.

He must not join the band-wagon.

This is what is working for him.

We also have his type abroad who even sing worse and they also have a large fan base here.

Nobody has any right to tell him the type of song he should sing if you don't like it you simply switch and make sure your children do so too.

After all it is because we have already accepted and acknowledged his type of music right from the on set that has made him to continue singing in such a manner undecided
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2014
somewhere around madagascar
harry509:
nope. I don't even kw d place ur sayn.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by simdam500(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2014
[size=16pt]love for artiste[/size]
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Evergreat2014(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Akbee:
dats one of the products of fame.im not a big fan of wizkid though but i do admire sum of his works..By the way dat girl rli rli overstepped her boundary oh..she actually showed one of the signs of heat period in female farm animals..(agricultural science n biology were my favourite)
see as wizkid dey twist body to excape..no worries junior!!enjoy!more shows more hugs..
AND FOR u OUT THERE!
IF UR A NIGERIAN MUSICIAN N UR YET TO BE HUGGED BY A FAN WHILE ON STAGE OWING TO UR POOR PERFORMANCE N UNINSPIRATIONAL SONGs..ur audience dey boo u n u stl blame it on ur village juju??oops uv bn in d industry for ages but ur fanbase is just ur family members n few friends who only wan to please u
Im afraid music isnt ur calling,u can mk it in other sectors.dont forget dis,Alot of Nigerian taxi drivers earn more dan some of ur so-called musicians on a daily basis.Its a well known fact that unemployment is one of the factors responsible for the upsurge in the numbers of Nigerian musicians.
... dont waste ur time on wot u no is not ur calling! music no be by force oh!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by hippyzuki(f): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2014
klem93:
yeah!!!! nitori kinni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and who is the guy hugging her from the back? is he the second wizkid? www..com
. Ooo my brother u see am too?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Evergreat2014(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Akbee:
dats one of the products of fame.im not a big fan of wizkid though but i do admire sum of his works..By the way dat girl rli rli overstepped her boundary oh..she actually showed one of the signs of heat period in female farm animals..(agricultural science n biology were my favourite)
see as wizkid dey twist body to excape..no worries junior!!enjoy!more shows more hugs..
AND FOR u OUT THERE!
IF UR A NIGERIAN MUSICIAN N UR YET TO BE HUGGED BY A FAN WHILE ON STAGE OWING TO UR POOR PERFORMANCE N UNINSPIRATIONAL SONGs..ur audience dey boo u n u stl blame it on ur village juju??oops uv bn in d industry for ages but ur fanbase is just ur family members n few friends who only wan to please u
Im afraid music isnt ur calling,u can mk it in other sectors.dont forget dis,Alot of Nigerian taxi drivers earn more dan some of ur so-called musicians on a daily basis.Its a well known fact that unemployment is one of the factors responsible for the upsurge in the numbers of Nigerian musicians.
... dont waste ur time on wot u no is not ur calling! music no be by force oh!

You talk too much bro.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Ybholy(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2014
i was there also , i even uploaded my own pic hugging him at my site http://.com
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2014
u mean weedkid?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by klem93(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2014
well well
hippyzuki:
. Ooo my brother u see am too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday / ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.