Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (54192 Views)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Traviklaus(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Abeg make una freestyle wizkid...hes makin his money n datz all dat matterz.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Olibboy: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
are you gonna dance
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2014
iammo6:
so u would go hug Tiwa whenever she is performing on the stage Bro...whatever that is not good, is not good. This isnt a matter of beef and i dont think marieolae is beefing based on what i have seen so far. I would like to ask some questions...Would u condole such if she happens to be ur girlfriend?....what impression has she made of herself after such silky attitude??. Looking at it from another angle(religious).Its stupidity to idolize another fellow...what place does she have for God in her heart when wizkid as taken that position No one is hating anybody here but left for me, i will never be in such a gathering.

First of all, no I will not tolerate such an action from my girlfriend........scratch that.....wife. And hell no.....I will not hug Tiwa because for one thing I am not particularly that drawn to her. Even if I was, I would rather hustle for a backstage pass than hug her publicly. But that's me. Someone else can do differently and there's nothing wrong with that.

Secondly, let me ask you a question. How many people have a heart for God? Even you, can you tell me that you are not guilty of idolizing something or someone? I can bet a million bucks that you have 1 or 2 things that you idolize. If not a player at a football club, it would probably be a the club itself.

My point is, everyone has a right to express themselves in whatever way they see fit. And it would an abuse of that right if you criticized them for doing just that. After-all, its "their" life.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2014
seems you dont know what it means to idolize. Yes, i am a football fanatic and a chelsea fan for that matter but i careless about them. I love other things, my family, my career, cars, good house, luxuries, and so on but there is absolutely no way they can compete with God in my life. His word said, seek ye him first and everything shall be yours...I place God first above all these things in life. U dont know me personally and thats why you said these things.

To Your second point, Why would i idolize humans like me? To me, it doesnt make any sense to me honestly....Tu face is my fav and only secular artiste and i made him that because of his lyrical content and the list i can do for him is to buy his CD and the only cd i bought was unstoppable but i wont move an inch if i heard he is gonna come perform somewhere close to my house even if its for free.

I am not claiming to be a spiritual but i know whats right from whats wrong.I listen to songs that glorify God and not talk about a womans body cos thats the only song that edifies my spirit
princefunmi:

First of all, no I will not tolerate such an action from my girlfriend........scratch that.....wife. And hell no.....I will not hug Tiwa because for one thing I am not particularly that drawn to her. Even if I was, I would rather hustle for a backstage pass than hug her publicly. But that's me. Someone else can do differently and there's nothing wrong with that.

Secondly, let me ask you a question. How many people have a heart for God? Even you, can you tell me that you are not guilty of idolizing something or someone? I can bet a million bucks that you have 1 or 2 things that you idolize. If not a player at a football club, it would probably be a the club itself.

My point is, everyone has a right to express themselves in whatever way they see fit. And it would an abuse of that right if you criticized them for doing just that. After-all, its "their" life.

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Thebrightest(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand
Tell it to my face that if he approaches you for a serious relationship, you will decline...
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Tattooboy: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
lilbazy:
Who 'll moderate our mods for us na,why are all these wack events making front page na? So if nepa come na for my light bill make I tell am say one girl go hug wizkid or if I tell dem for skye bank say one girl hug wizkid dem go pay me abi? #we want lucreative + educative + inspiring topics to be making our front page for christ sake! Dis poo are meant to remain in the celebrity section and nothin more
how sure are you that it was not the mod that hugged wizkid?

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Akbee(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Evergreat2014:

You talk too much bro.
thanks dude!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Revolva(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2014
and it made front page..na new thing..wey fans dey do na today
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
iammo6:
seems you dont know what it means to idolize. Yes, i am a football fanatic and a chelsea fan for that matter but i careless about them. I love other things, my family, my career, cars, good house, luxuries, and so on but there is absolutely no way they can compete with God in my life. His word said, seek ye him first and everything shall be yours...I place God first above all these things in life. U dont know me personally and thats why you said these things.

To Your second point, Why would i idolize humans like me? To me, it doesnt make any sense to me honestly....Tu face is my fav and only secular artiste and i made him that because of his lyrical content and the list i can do for him is to buy his CD and the only cd i bought was unstoppable but i wont move an inch if i heard he is gonna come perform somewhere close to my house even if its for free.

I am not claiming to be a spiritual but i know whats right from whats wrong.I listen to songs that glorify God and not talk about a womans body cos thats the only song that edifies my spirit

Football Fanatic.

Trust me, you are not even close to being one. How can a fanatic claim to care less about his club? Don't add up to me.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
thought this was a dead and forgotten issue...well, and why should i care about them?
princefunmi:

Football Fanatic.

Trust me, you are not even close to being one. How can a fanatic claim to care less about his club? Don't add up to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.