Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (54224 Views)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by 3kay945(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
So Wizkid is this important to ladies
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Richiy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
By the time people will start fainting and dying for him that I will know what to comment.

Teacher: make a sentence with Ghana.
Wizkid: are you ghana dance o if I show my money

Aunty...na because of this post dem dey shout for me now. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Emzypaz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
And this made frontpage? Abeg who is that moderator on duty? We need a mod who will moderate the moderators.

And I saw something like 'Lesbian looking guy.'
Can someone explain that to me.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
*scratches head*
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by jennygovy(f): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Codedrock:
Umm... So he still got some love? I thought Davido has taken all from him at last..
,haahahahha u r bad grin
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by annita19(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand

Lesbian looking guy grin
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by HonourablePomk: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:

I don't have to quote you but i will. You hate him does that mean he should not be loved and honoured like a celebrity ? You gat an export material instead of promoting the nigga. One man food is another man poison.

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by annita19(f): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
chukyrooy:
The lad is still making music, selling out shows and is still in demand both locally and internationally. While people are busy hating and typing how bad his music is. Kudos wizkid it's not easy to maintain relevance like you have done in the industry.

He is relevant as flip phone
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by prudentjohn: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
you can get very cheap wrist watches at very low price anywhere in nigeria am a business merchant involved in the sales of fashion wears i supply boutiques and firms i buy directly from the producers

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by pweetyfelicia: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hey just shut the Fùck up okay angry

Be feeling your self for a useless pic we are not even sure if it's actually you undecided
kill ursef simple as ABC
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ellahzy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
wat if he was trekkin alone on d street...........
a STAMPEDE i guess

lmao
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by charlito94(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.

Abeg do release ur own.
Don't hate people who hv made it thru in life struggles with ur irrelevant critics cos ur still below

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Why can't we celebrate our successful musicians?

Back to the Matter was the hottest track when it came out, even in the diaspora.

You don't have to like him, but the boy is doing well.

Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by princebergz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
and let's Imagine this girl hz got Ebola or some terrible disease? na so she go hug Wiz infect am.
felabration tho? but that's none of my business.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by gidjah(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
klem93:
yeah!!!! nitori kinni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and who is the guy hugging her from the back? is he the second wizkid? www..com
NO SIR!HE SEEMS TO BE D REAL WIZZY!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyfelicia:

kill ursef simple as ABC
Just shut up undecided
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by culata: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
sammieguze:
Crazy indeed.

I don't know why i don't like the guy. Is it just me
no my brother not only you
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
So normal things fans do even in high school bands live concerts in the US is front page news in Nigeria. grin
When did our youths become so re-tarded?

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by innocent1981: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
If you want to become successful in life, don't always say unpleasant things about people who are successful. may God help all of us

3 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
innocent1981:
If you want to become successful in life, don't always say unpleasant things about people who are successful. may God help all of us
1million Likes for this cool
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by elohorayodele: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
By the time people will start fainting and dying for him that I will know what to comment.

You wicked oh
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by bukkieillcity(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:

sit down there they hate him when his making his money.alubarika is all I want.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ChibuikeStanley7(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mr. Poster please clearify me did she embarass or embrace Wizkid before I know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
Why can't we celebrate our successful musicians?

You don't have to like him, but the boy is doing well.

Jeez.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Pdizzle(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Fame!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by kennyslim1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
A crazy female fan at the 'FELABRATION' 2014,,climbed the stage despite all odds to Hug wizkid while he was performing on stage.

The Lady was also crying while muttering some words to him. Then a bouncer immediately came to take her out when it was obvious she wouldn't break free of him.

Lol,,this is funny. grin

Na person babe be dat o...smh
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
To all those criticizing Wizkid, please bear in mind that he didnt steal the talent from any of you neither have he had any contact with you. God gave him that GIFT. So i see no reason why you should hate or dislike someone who doesnt even know you.

Now i know!!!.When he sings about haters, i'm now convinced that he sings to/for/about you.

Whatever crap he sings, is someone's favourite.

So please learn not to hate someone even if u dislike the talent. But if you cant, simply BITE YOUR TONGUE.

Gracias!!!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by CrudeGH: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
dericardos88:
The lady must be a Ghanian...

Are you Ghana ? dance o.....
how do you know that? you don't know millions of nigerians live in Ghana?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Musty4(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Let me have fan who will hug me, haha. Whats the result? Is he marrying her or she just did to warm him.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by daey118(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Ths is a first ....never knew they were girls tht don't like ths. Niqqa undecided
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Waspy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
cry cry Na wackkid matter reach 10 pages so? undecided I give up embarassed
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by daey118(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
Thats madness na, getting crazy over a mere wizkid..one useless kid...am sure she is not as crazy as this about God
Shebi dar one na. If she dey gree go church sef. And if she's a. Muslim I can swear with sango and yemoja. Tht she cannot pray anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Back To School, Resumes At University Of Abuja (Pics) / Burial Photos From Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.