Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Update On The National Conference? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The National Conference? (21539 Views)

Presidency Discards Confab Report, To Hold National Conference On North-east / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Oluwatosin678(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Ok
Re: Update On The National Conference? by chuks000(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2014
Gat no comment
Re: Update On The National Conference? by man4many9: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2014
the so called conference was used as an avenue for gej to reconcile with his old cronnies,giving them mre than 12m to convince them to work for his re-election. Also promise them of mre looting if they help actualise his for 2nd term in office. Thats the latest update for now.virtualy all the deligates were pdp ally,so wat do u expect from that kind of gathering.

7 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by ratiken(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Implemetations to commence post 2015 elections. Any actions now will be viewed from elections perspective
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Olofintoto(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2014
National conference is jst a waste of national funds and resources. Wen they wanted to begin d conference, they didnt make any agreement on the implementation of d agreed matters, y wuld d national assembly be d one to approve d conclusion of d matters wen they ar also representatives lyk d national conference members?

Nigeria Government wasting funds and resources since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by duni04(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2014
domack99:
Any idea on the status of national conference report. What is going on, any development.
Lol waiting for national conference report? You're on a very long thing grin

1 Like

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2014
I even thought it was one mad topic sef. I now wasted my precious space booking skills. If you need updates, there are search engines like Google, na why these mods dey vex me.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Bonbolos(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2014
If u ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Update On The National Conference? by fkaz(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2014
Jonathan just waste our cash, he is not serious

1 Like

Re: Update On The National Conference? by eleko1: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2014
angryMTN
Re: Update On The National Conference? by drkay(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2014
The national conference is gone. The aim and objective of holding it has been achieved. The power brokers from every nooks and crannies of this country were converged to be "persuaded" to support mr president's 2nd term plan.

1 Like

Re: Update On The National Conference? by JustCare: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2014
yim:
National assembly things
After deliberation probably, it will be swept under d carpet or dey could use it
probably
Re: Update On The National Conference? by destante(f): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2014
benromeo39:
U
space booker tongue
Re: Update On The National Conference? by henryobinna(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2014
nice question.

me self done dey wonder
Re: Update On The National Conference? by teemanbastos(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2014
objectives of d national conference. undecidedobjectives of d national conference.
jes to waste awa tym..
Jes to waste mur money..
Jes to campaign..
Jes to knw people..
Jes to deceive us

2 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by lawrenceunaa: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2014
That was a waste of life (two died) waste of time (months gone) waste of resources (million squandered) undecided

4 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2014
destante:
space booker tongue
I wan cry. I thought it was a fresh topic with lengthy first post. In the end everybody is saying "the national conference has ended" na update be that? These mods dey provoke me.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by destante(f): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2014
benromeo39:
I wan cry. I thought it was a fresh topic with lengthy first post. In the end everybody is saying "the national conference has ended" na update be that? These mods dey provoke me.
op was asking you for the outcome of the national conference. the mods did no wrong here na
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2014
destante:
op was asking you for the outcome of the national conference. the mods did no wrong here na
be defending ur boyfriends.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by 36STATES: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2014
This govt will never allow anything tangible to come out of that conference. Meanwhile, why not check out kobophones. com for your overseas phone numbers.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by henryobinna(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2014
man4many9:
the so called conference was used as an avenue for gej to reconcile with his old cronnies,giving them mre than 12m to convince them to work for his re-election. Also promise them of mre looting if they help actualise his for 2nd term in office. Thats the latest update for now.virtualy all the deligates were pdp ally,so wat do u expect from that kind of gathering.
why you dey lie like this?

what party is pastor Tunde Bakare?
Re: Update On The National Conference? by destante(f): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2014
benromeo39:
be defending ur boyfriends.
hehehe. funny!
Re: Update On The National Conference? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2014
But seriously, isn't there anything we can all do from here. I mean we shouldn't underestimate the power of social media. We can raise an uproar, somehow I guess undecided
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Youngzedd(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2014
You mean that waste of resources

Re: Update On The National Conference? by God2man(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Only time will tell whether national conference is waste or not.
Now, i refuse to comment.

God2man.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Shollay20(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Update On The National Conference? by oaslink: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2014
A group of people as Hijacked this nation and turn it to their personal business and u are here asking how they manage it.

The painful of it is that our youth as been stolen along wit it.

Formally u see primary and secondary school student joining a riot but now NAS president collecting millions.

We are not farm enough for the masses to ask for their right, a country where the high percentage of the people eat on their daily labor

Now who is going to fight this hijackers?

5 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Cruxader(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
embarassed grin Naija as usual...after all the money wey den collect oo....I pity the coming generation
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Godfullsam(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
National conference is a forgotten issue already sad
Re: Update On The National Conference? by lonzo(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
But seriously, isn't there anything we can all do from here. I mean we shouldn't underestimate the power of social media. We can raise an uproar, somehow I guess undecided
if we raise an uproar some will say it is sponsored by APC, some will wave the religious card. A concerned Nigerian has no voice again in a state where they sell their souls for bread.

Wish there is something I could do

4 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Canme4u(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmm, National Conference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC / How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.