Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Do I Get This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get This Guy? (5897 Views)

Imagine! See What This Guy Is Doing (pics) / Talk Some Sense Into My Head.... This Guy Is No Good For Me / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get This Guy? by Tolulope95(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2014
There is a guy at my school who is insanely
attractive - tall, beautiful face and a big
muscular body, pretty much - and I have been
checking him out a lot, but I am too shy to
approach him.

And also, girls flirt with him and approach him
like all the time - there's almost always someone
staring at him or flirting with him or trying to
talk to him - so I am afraid he might have a
huge ego as well (although he doesn't seem
cocky or anything)

How can I get a guy like him?
It feels like it would be really hard, since there
are so many other girls he can choose from.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Why do you want to get him? Is it because he is pretty, have muscular body, tall?

Are the above listed your definition of a guy you want to spend your time with?

What about other Character and qualities? Are they of little value to you?

Best of luck

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Tolulope95(f): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2014
Handsomeemmy:
Why do you want to get him? Is it because he is pretty, have muscular body, tall?

Are the above listed your definition of a guy you want to spend your time with?

What about other Character and quality? Are they of little value to you?

Best of luck

I just want to be friends with him, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by freshness2020: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:

Friends with him? ♈όϋ don't sound like "just friends"
♈όϋ heart might end up been played with!
All these characteristics doesn't make a man...

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:

With what you wrote in your post, it does not really portray that you just want to be an ordinary friend with him, altogether I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2014
...It is obvious you only like his physical features.....You know little about the real him....

....Why become friends with a guy who has lots of babes flocking to be his friends?.....Why stress yourself when there are better guys out there for you??.....

...Making him become your friend will only reduce your self-esteem and respect.....He'll consider you and compare you to those girls that flirt with him.....

..Why not allow things to flow and happen naturally??....Why not wait till he makes the first move?......Why force yourself at him?....

..You are a girl, your personality goes a long way......The first imppression he ll have about you ll go a long way....It ll determine if he s gonna b in a serious thingy with you or just use and dump you like other babes....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
...It is obvious you only like his physical features.....You know little about the real him....

....Why become friends with a guy who has lots of babes flocking to be his friends?.....Why stress yourself when there are better guys out there for you??.....

...Making him become your friend will only reduce your self-esteem and respect.....He'll consider you and compare you to those girls that flirt with him.....

..Why not allow things to flow and happen naturally??....Why not wait till he makes the first move?......Why force yourself at him?....

..You are a girl, your personality goes a long way......The first imppression he ll have about you ll go a long way....It ll determine if he s gonna b in a serious thingy with you or just use and dump you like other babes....
gbam! U just hit the nail on the head.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Tymax(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95, don't mind all these preachers tongue like Temigracie. Go for the man of your dreams jare. He is surrounded by girls right? No problem. Just create in him an awareness of your presence. Try not to fawn over him- at least not openly.

You'd have to stalk him to find out his favorite spots on campus. wink Then go for the kill. There is no way to avoid looking desperate in the initial phase. However, in sequel meetings, offer friendly conversations. Speak with him like an old friend. Hit him with witty remarks. Challenge him.

Do not check on him in the company of your friends (very important). This is one hunt you must execute alone. angry In the process, you must find a way to isolate your prey not by attacking other predators but by inducing an interest in him.

Good luck.

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Yeahreen(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2014
chaii, badt guy..so na so u dey use attack babes for schl dat year... grin
Tymax:
Tolulope95, don't mind all these preachers tongue like Temigracie. Go for the man of your dreams jare. He is surrounded by girls right? No problem. Just create in him an awareness of your presence. Try not to fawn over him- at least not openly.

You'd have to stalk him to find out his favorite spots on campus. wink Then go for the kill. There is no way to avoid looking desperate in the initial phase. However, in sequel meetings, offer friendly conversations. Speak with him like an old friend. Hit him with witty remarks. Challenge him.

Do not check on him in the company of your friends (very important). This is one hunt you must execute alone. angry In the process, you must find a way to isolate your prey not by attacking other predators but by inducing an interest in him.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Tymax(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2014
Yeahreen:
chaii, badt guy..so na so u dey use attack babes for schl dat year... grin
grin grin grin meeen it's a jungle out there. You got to hunt like CIA na. grin
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2014
Show up naked and @his house

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2014
....@Tymax....

..Approaching a guy is not always the best thing to do......So many things is always at stake..Her self-esteem, her pride as a woman, it might soil her personality etc....

...African guys have this silly mentality when a girl approaches them.....They believe they are desperate, they believe she s cheap and so should not be appreciated......They believe a hard-earned gf should be respected and appreciated....Makes me remember a certain yoruba proverb wc says, 'Oogun taba fowora, eeyin aaro loun gbe'..

..In her case, there s enough competition already....This nigga has lots and lots of admirers.....She only has a slim chance of getting his attention....

..I dont understand why some babes wont allow things to flow naturally....If he is gonna be urs, he is gonna ask you out or seek for your attention instead...
#kiss...

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Tallesty1(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:
approach him.

cocky or anything)

Ok
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Kunlexic(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2014
tis like the OP is in need of a boy partner seriously,,,anyway am dre 4 u grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:
grin grin grin meeen it's a jungle out there. You got to hunt like CIA na. grin

...Weldone.....
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by justmag(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:

You said all that about the man and u say "you just wanna be friends" Girl! Who are u fooling??

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Ranchhoddas: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2014
My own advice;FACE YA STUDIES!!

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by justmag(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

hmmmmm!! After all you just said....I have one question though. Can you ever approach a man you like angry
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Joshuadon: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:

Good luck.

bad advisers in Disguise,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Joshuadon:

bad advisers in Disguise,
angry So you think ladies shouldn't go for their dream guys?

Or do you feel my method won't work?
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by balaclava: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope!
In sch? Hope nt primary or secondary?
Whichever, Your father will still hear this!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by balaclava: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:

Hold your method, teach it to ur daughter,
Don't spoil baba Tolulope's daughter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Tymax(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
....@Tymax....

..Approaching a guy is not always the best thing to do......So many things is always at stake..Her self-esteem, her pride as a woman, it might soil her personality etc....

...African guys have this silly mentality when a girl approaches them.....They believe they are desperate, they believe she s cheap and so should not be appreciated......They believe a hard-earned gf should be respected and appreciated....Makes me remember a certain yoruba proverb wc says, 'Oogun taba fowora, eeyin aaro loun gbe'..

..In her case, there s enough competition already....This nigga has lots and lots of admirers.....She only has a slim chance of getting his attention....

..I dont understand why some babes wont allow things to flow naturally....If he is gonna be urs, he is gonna ask you out or seek for your attention instead...
#kiss...
So you want her to keep quiet and hope that someway somehow, the guy will notice her and be interested? Really? Madam, it doesn't work that way.

He is surrounded cos he is an adonis. cool She needs to "carry her market" to his front. She can't sit and fold her hands waiting for manna to fall na. He will not see her that way.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Tymax(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2014
balaclava:

Hold your method, teach it to ur daughter,
Don't spoil baba Tolulope's daughter.
Hahahahahaha
Okay bro.

She asked for a way to get this guy. I provided her with a solution. A potent one at that.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Joshuadon: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:

\

i dont talk too much A word z enuf 4 the wise

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by MrCork: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:
approach him.

cocky or anything)

are so many othler girls he can choose from.

angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by MrCork: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:
approach him.

cocky or anything)

QUESTION
..is he as good lookin as me?
...he been to London?
...can he afford a £28,000 range rover sport?
....has he lived in pekam?
....has he he eva dated 3 light skin women at the same time?
.....does he loook like wesley snipes?

Our profesional opinion;
...if the ansa to all questions is no...fogerrrit....he a mofo!!
angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Tymax(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Joshuadon:
\

i dont talk too much A word z enuf 4 the wise
Really, what is the point in communicating when you intend to veil your information just to sound lofty?

What part of my answer eludes you? I will be glad to explain it.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by gbengarock: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
babe keep crushin
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by gbengarock: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2014
som of dem bin formin 'i cant woo' som wks ago...SMH
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by llouis: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2014
First of all you open a thread to tell the world you think you are the prettiest on this international forum, all in a bid to get attention,
now this same attention you desperately seek, you yearn for it from some you are attracted to based soley the his physical features of his casing.

You need to slow down girl!

Tolulope you are young, based on your looks, pose and persona you project from your profile pic, i assume you are under 21 (19 is a good guess since when signing up on nairaland you accepted the option of "Tolulope95"wink, so as a youngster I shall give you some advice that I didn't get when I was your age, the lack of which made me make a lot of stupid and serious mistakes.

At your age you should invest more in yourself; you are young, very young and your future is spotless, you have all the time in the world to flirt, date and have adventures with whoever you choose. At this point in your life your brain is still developing, and so is your understanding of your body, your self and your orientation about life.

why don't you work on your inner self? An attractive woman is one who's inner beauty and personality is so bright and pregnant with virtue that everyone around her sees it and can sense it. Seek to bring out that inner beauty, study, learn things, drown yourself in wisdom, have a deep understanding of things, and imbibe all other positive virtues (kindness, humility, meekness, patience, love, etc). This will attract not just youngsters like this your Romeo, but everyone as well, for light attracts all who draw strength and life from it.

If you must by all means gain his attention then do it subtly; a simple greeting here and there, with good conversation can suffice. Whatever you do don't throw yourself at him. Chances are he will notice you but you may not get his attention and leave an impression that will last. For guys like him, its the lady that doesn't send him that they will most probably want to chase.

Just remember your value doesn't decrease based on someone's ability to notice you or see your worth (I wish all ladies will remember to remember this as they go through their day longing for one person to notice their new hairdo, their beautiful makeup or the curves of their outer casing).

Here's the thing; all the other ladies throwing themselves at this dude are probably like you are now (in your current state), so he will most probably humour you ladies and flirt with most of you, but none of you will get his attention by your physical looks, desperate acts (which are unbecoming for a mature lady) and your die-hard resolve to be accepted and loved.

Remember also that beauty only gets the attention of a guy, but personality is what will capture his heart. Most ladies focus only on their outward beauty, in a bid to improve their overall value so as to be in demand, but like pirtates being drawn to treasure, most of them only get children masked as men who come to play with people they believe are just toys or objects that tickle their egos and sexual fantasies.

The sad reality of this generation is teenagers and youths will always want to date and get into relationships with people when they are nowhere ripe and mature for marriage. Most times they end up dating children or dogs (that think they are men). At the end of the day, a child will always be a child and a dog can bite the hand that feeds it, thereby birthing hurt and avoidable pain. Having been hurt by someone he or she thought she loved, these people now develop wrong notions about love and in turn, hurt others around them. Here we have it - a vicious cycle of hurt and pain brought about by a desperate attempt to be accepted and loved by others.

SELAH

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Girls sha they like you but wont want to admit it,you just want to be friends abi ehn uts not hard now just approach him and request for frienfship
you wont even jeakous the girls kissing his pink lips ryt in your presence smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) / outdated / Caption Picture Of Finestboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.