Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Do I Get This Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get This Guy? (5894 Views)

Imagine! See What This Guy Is Doing (pics) / Talk Some Sense Into My Head.... This Guy Is No Good For Me / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by gistmelove(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
1.sit near him during lecture
2.Start a conversation with him with wayo e.g hey sorry this lecture is 2 hours right? He looks at u he notices you
3.He would toast u after the class no worry
4.He ask 4 ur number u'll give it to him
5.He will chat with u on watsapp and he would invite to his crib probably offcamp
6.U would go see him,he would chat with u laff with u play with u,kiss u and shag u
7.He wld stop picking ur calls
8.U'll come baq to nairaland to open thread about heart break story END

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by bountyhunter: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:

I just want to be friends with him, nothing more.
thats cute
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by bountyhunter: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
1.sit near him during lecture
2.Start a conversation with him with wayo e.g hey sorry this lecture is 2 hours right? He looks at u he notices you
3.He would toast u after the class no worry
4.He ask 4 ur number u'll give it to him
5.He will chat with u on watsapp and he would invite to his crib probably offcamp
6.U would go see him,he would chat with u laff with u play with u,kiss u and shag u
7.He wld stop picking ur calls
8.U'll come baq to nairaland to open thread about heart break story END
hihihih looks like you do this too brah
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

gbam! U just hit the nail on the head.
God punish you. your one of those tins who think they are girls who feel too pompous and egoistic to approach a guy right? must it be a guy who should make d first move, just listen to ur self..u girlz, what d hell do u think u have to offer, if not dat expired hole between ur thigh? u beta be careful. guys spend moni on you and what offer do u girls have in exchange, exhaustive sex. think before u talk else you become a remnant among ladies.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
eminentme:
God punish you. your one of those tins who think they are girls who feel too pompous and egoistic to approach a guy right? must it be a guy who should make d first move, just listen to ur self..u girlz, what d hell do u think u have to offer, if not dat expired hole between ur thigh? u beta be careful. guys spend moni on you and what offer do u girls have in exchange, exhaustive sex. think before u talk else you become a remnant among ladies.
ok

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
...It is obvious you only like his physical features.....You know little about the real him....

....Why become friends with a guy who has lots of babes flocking to be his friends?.....Why stress yourself when there are better guys out there for you??.....

...Making him become your friend will only reduce your self-esteem and respect.....He'll consider you and compare you to those girls that flirt with him.....

..Why not allow things to flow and happen naturally??....Why not wait till he makes the first move?......Why force yourself at him?....

..You are a girl, your personality goes a long way......The first imppression he ll have about you ll go a long way....It ll determine if he s gonna b in a serious thingy with you or just use and dump you like other babes....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Natascha(f): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
OP are u okay? I can tell u, u only want the guy, coz right about now, he is the "it" guy. U only want him, coz all of them silly girls want a piece of him and brag. Aaaah! Fools to the highest order.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:
There is a guy at my school who is insanely
attractive - tall, beautiful face and a big
muscular body, pretty much - and I have been
checking him out a lot, but I am too shy to
approach him.

And also, girls flirt with him and approach him
like all the time - there's almost always someone
staring at him or flirting with him or trying to
talk to him - so I am afraid he might have a
huge ego as well (although he doesn't seem
cocky or anything)

How can I get a guy like him?
It feels like it would be really hard, since there
are so many other girls he can choose from.

No go do wetin your parents enroll you for school which is reading your books. Dey there dey lust after boy. When you go get like 15 carry over by your final year with 1.3 CGPA, you go know how far. mtchewwwww
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
eminentme:

You know, maturity is when you see a nigga blabbing like a goat and you choose to ignore the shits coming from his mouth...

Please, am sure you are an educated youngman....Try and read what I posted.. Ruminate on it... Use your reasoning center very well..

And if it is still hard for it to pass through your blood-brain barrier... Ask me, I ll gladly explain better...

Pele Sweetie

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

You know, maturity is when you see a nigga blabbing like a goat and you choose to ignore the shits coming from his mouth...

Please, am sure you are an educated youngman....Try and read what I posted.. Ruminate on it... Use your reasoning center very well..

And if it is still hard for it to pass through your blood-brain barrier... Ask me, I ll gladly explain better...

Pele Sweetie
i made myself pretty clear. i should refer you to your earlier write up.......c'mon girl, put away your empty pride. grow up and learn your manners.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Pervert1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
This Op sef,how can you get him...and suddenly you just want to be friends...lol! You don't know what you want,i suggest you find a guy that thinks like you before this so called hot guy devours ur heart.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

Tall guys don't behave that way, they treat women like angels.

What is this one saying? Since when did the height of a man determine how he treats a woman? undecided

#DumbestCommentOf2014

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:
approach him.

cocky or anything)

no thought you're a very pretty girl .....you need to try hard to be noticed .....

All you need to do is work up to him and tell him you want to be friend with him...

I'm not saying that you should go and spread your legs though
just friendship
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Pervert1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
....@Tymax....

..Approaching a guy is not always the best thing to do......So many things is always at stake..Her self-esteem, her pride as a woman, it might soil her personality etc....

...African guys have this silly mentality when a girl approaches them.....They believe they are desperate, they believe she s cheap and so should not be appreciated......They believe a hard-earned gf should be respected and appreciated....Makes me remember a certain yoruba proverb wc says, 'Oogun taba fowora, eeyin aaro loun gbe'..

..In her case, there s enough competition already....This nigga has lots and lots of admirers.....She only has a slim chance of getting his attention....

..I dont understand why some babes wont allow things to flow naturally....If he is gonna be urs, he is gonna ask you out or seek for your attention instead...
#kiss...
hey lady,no offense,but if you keep portraying Africans in this negative way,then i don't think we have any hope of growth....MENTALLY!

I'd like to think that in your mind you are not generalizing! Also,i should think that as an African(i'm assuming you are one) and one that believes we have a very poor mentality,you include yourself as one! Come to think of it,what makes you think that the guy in question don't think Africans have poor mentality and hence doesn't think in such way!
My dear(don't mind me) ,i'm not trying to attack you or your opinions,because as this is a forum,but i just think you are wrong about that "MENTALITY" stuff. Every African is not the same,some of us tend to grow in mentality,some of us are naturally grown in that aspect....! Thank you. CHEERS.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by ninovandross(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
@op hw do u want d guy?
1 marriage
2 frnds
3 sex
4 ur maga
I can hlp u get him if u cme to my ministry/shrine with just #5000 and a pack of durex
u culd visit our site too www.helping.pathetic.girls.com, well be xpcting u
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by arimahoseloka(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:

hahaha no be only friends. See dis liar
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by yomomen: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
I beg walk up to him oooooooooooo. its mayb a bad feeling at the end of the day. if u did not let him know u like him. Y Worry
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:
approach him.

cocky or anything)

how does this change the fact that you're a cheap girl?
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Dolcilicious(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
...It is obvious you only like his physical features.....You know little about the real him....

....Why become friends with a guy who has lots of babes flocking to be his friends?.....Why stress yourself when there are better guys out there for you??.....

...Making him become your friend will only reduce your self-esteem and respect.....He'll consider you and compare you to those girls that flirt with him.....

..Why not allow things to flow and happen naturally??....Why not wait till he makes the first move?......Why force yourself at him?....

..You are a girl, your personality goes a long way......The first imppression he ll have about you ll go a long way....It ll determine if he s gonna b in a serious thingy with you or just use and dump you like other babes....

You nailed it!
Infact dismiss him,dont acknowledge him whenever u see him,that wud hurt his ego and want to get closer to go.Do opposite of what other babes are doing.Just dont be rude.You wud get him that way,cz things like that get to guys like him.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Odunharry(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dolcilicious:

You nailed it!
Infact dismiss him,dont acknowledge him whenever u see him,that wud hurt his ego and want to get closer to go.Do opposite of what other babes are doing.Just dont be rude.You wud get him that way,cz things like that get to guys like him.
dismiss him?dat a red card 4m d guy when he isnt desperate
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Odunharry(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Atimes i wonder why many gals find it hard to talk to some1 they like first....

llouis nice input

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by ekochris(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:
approach him.

cocky or anything)

Well if you can get that guy, you can get me grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Dolcilicious(f): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Odunharry:

dismiss him?dat a red card 4m d guy when he isnt desperate
The dismiss i meant here means 'dnt fuss arnd him like other gals does'
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Odunharry(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dolcilicious:

The dismiss i meant here means 'dnt fuss arnd him like other gals does'
this is better...i wonder if it vry hard 4 her to initiate a convo
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by deekseen(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Odunharry:

deekseen:
Approaching anyone is never a bad idea, the motive is usually the problem.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Etetejake(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:

lienuss, I read your status and found out u want more than friendship. I will only tell u what to do wen u say d truth.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by ilori1930(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

ok
you are quite mature. you just earned my respect kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by benjsniper33: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

Kai, this girl and her "Use and Dump" anthem. Na every guy wan use and dump nee... undecided
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Dolcilicious(f): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Odunharry:

if ure crushing on someone,it is difficult to.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Odunharry(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dolcilicious:

if ure crushing on someone,it is difficult to.
yup..let her take her time no nid rushng
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Get a life because you are sick in the name of lucifer.
Re: How Do I Get This Guy? by Dolcilicious(f): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2014
True
Odunharry:

yup..let her take her time no nid rushng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / Why I Would Never Be After Girls On Nairaland (pictures Added) / Why Do Girls Like Licking Inside The Ear When Making Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.