Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? (2416 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2014
[b][/b]Guys and girls can’t be just friends, since someone always wants more. This is something we have heard our whole lives, but I believe that guys and girls can just be friends.

There are plenty of guys in my life with whom I’m just friends, at least. We would never court each other because that would be gross — and I know the feeling is mutual.

I do feel like we all have that friend, however, with whom we missed the opportunity. The one with whom, if the time were ever right, maybe you two could be together.

It can get confusing: How can you not fall for someone you see almost every day? Someone with whom you have a close, comfortable, platonic relationship?

What's ur opinion?
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Only Perverts think it is not possible.
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2014
I have so many female friends some are the once who friend zoned me with out me knowing until it was 2 late
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2014
kennygee:
abi
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Tallesty1(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2014
For How Long?
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2014
This topic has been thrashed a million times.

2 Likes

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Its possible
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Rapsainot(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Uncle tosyne2much, iceberylin report your location... grin
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:
[b][/b]Guys and girls can’t be just friends, since someone always wants more. This is something we have heard our whole lives, but I believe that guys and girls can just be friends.

There are plenty of guys in my life with whom I’m just friends, at least. We would never court each other because that would be gross — and I know the feeling is mutual.

I do feel like we all have that friend, however, with whom we missed the opportunity. The one with whom, if the time were ever right, maybe you two could be together.

It can get confusing: How can you not fall for someone you see almost every day? Someone with whom you have a close, comfortable, platonic relationship?

What's ur opinion?
its always good to define ur rship with someone... Make it clear to dem...dnt always expect dah dey will hav dsame feelings as u do towards the rship u hav with dem.... U never knw, 50percent of the guys u say r just frnds with u might hav a feeling of wanting more out of it, 90percent wish it wr a frnds wit benefits rship...den d remainin fraction r just dr to get oda benefits.... Hope am hitting the nail on the head..
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by justmag(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2014
I think it's impossible when
1. You are both single
2. You are still getting to know each other.
3. If one party sees you as more than a friend and what's more but is scared to tell you because he/she fears losing the friendship..this happens ALOT
4. If there is some history. Past history of some sort.
5. Hmmmmm mmmm! ....thinking! !

1 Like

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2014
Rapsainot waaa gbayi jawe

** Clears throat**

When you get to a stage in your life when you no longer worship or adore kitty-cat, then you will be acquinted to and start appreciating good and kind hearted ladies who just like your friendship with no strings attached

I have a female friend whom I love so much, she cooks for me, takes very good care of me and watches over me in terms of illness ** lemme just call her my deputy mother **

Most times, she came to my room and chilled with me, even take a nap.. It will just be so dumb and immature of me to start thing I had to take one useless opportunity
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
its always good to define ur rship with someone... Make it clear to dem...dnt always expect dah dey will hav dsame feelings as u do towards the rship u hav with dem.... U never knw, 50percent of the guys u say r just frnds with u might hav a feeling of wanting more out of it, 90percent wish it wr a frnds wit benefits rship...den d remainin fraction r just dr to get oda benefits.... Hope am hitting the nail on the head..
Ok
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by MrCork: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

What's ur opinion?

....are u light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by herinolah(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2014
kennygee:
Don't say dat ooo,u know only ur mind,don't tell me u know what is going on in ur friends mind
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by marieolae(f): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2014
My best friend is a guy. Yup! And I can never think of him in that way
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by April07: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
I think its possible but someone will get hurt..
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by herinolah(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2014
For me its a no..it is either the guy falls or the girl,and in most cases it is the girls(when u are free with the guy,spends time with him etc)that is when u start seeing faults in ur bf ...it's like u don't know how fragile ladies hearts are

@op anhyeonghaseyo
Eotteoke jinaseyo?
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Joshuadon: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2014
BrownKnight:
This topic has been thrashed a million times.

actually it was posted, a week ago.......by me

look out.....https://www.nairaland.com/1954950/guy-lady-best-friends

1 Like

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=MrCork post=27349770]

....are u light skin? angry[/
quote]
No am fair,I know u are always causing trouble,pls not here
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by joe17: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2014
samflexxy:
I have so many female friends some are the once who friend zoned me with out me knowing until it was 2 late
Dat makes it two of us here. lols, som tyms I wish I was wiser.
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by philantoxx(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2014
y not??
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by adepiero: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2014
Guys and girls can be friends, even best of friends with no strings attached.

Though, in some awkward situations some ppl try to take advantage of the friendship. thinking "If our bond can be this strong as friends then it might be stronger as lovers" but that is very wrong!

I had a female friend like that once, even though she told me that she really loved me, and that if she is close to someone and the person trys to ask her out her friendship will diminish. I stupidly went ahead and asked her out just because I knew her relationship was not working. lo and behold, she withdrew herself completely since then. I still regret my actions till date

1 Like

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=shokky24 post=27350111][/quote]are u on bbm
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
guys and girls can't be friends period!
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2014
i don't like to have female friends.

1 Like

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by MrCork: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=shokky24 post=27350111][/quote]

.....see yor head like flower pot....when did i eva cause any trouble?..all i said waz: ..r u light skin?

...or is that too much to ask?. ...attitude...
and then they say they can't find man on nairaland
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Female friends ain't loyal cool

My Bestie s a male
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2014
joe17:
Dat makes it two of us here. lols, som tyms I wish I was wiser.
lols now am more wiser it'll take a lot of work for any girl to friend zone me
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by teewai3(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
yea, its possible!!!!!
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by joe17: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2014
samflexxy:
lols now am more wiser it'll take a lot of work for any girl to friend zone me
Bros eh, I nearly collect certificate in this Friend Zone thing, lols. Dat was then anyway.
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2014
thank god for opening our eyes and granting us wisdom[quote
author=joe17 post=27352357]Bros eh, I nearly collect certificate in
this Friend Zone thing, lols. Dat was then anyway.[/quote]
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by priscaoge(f): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2014
kennygee:

Exactly!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man / Can A Girl Be Turned Down? / Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.