Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? (9946 Views)

Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics) / Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
I'm here appealing to all APC supporters to shun irrelevant argument on this thread. Only those who witnessed the GMB's administration in early 80s will truthfully appreciate the substantial impacts made to revive our economy. Quoting the imprisonment of few Nigerian elites is not a substantial evidence to disqualify GMB in his presidential ambition.

All the accusations here show that greater percentage of Nigerian youth are educated illiterates. Their reasonings show lack of innovations and an indication that they are blind to the rot ravaging our economy and Nigeria as a whole.

From all indices, Nigeria is sinking and we need revival. If it will require jailing half of Nigeria for the country to survive, so be it. Nigeria is rated lawless country by global telescope, where ordinary stealing is not corruption.

If GEJ had jailed virtually most of PDP stakeholders, we nigerians will not be celebrating GMB today. We need discipline in this country, dedication and service with sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by major466(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
T8ksy:

Thank you......................so was I.

Have never voted for buhari and neither has anyone in my household and if he likes, let him contest till he reaches 100, no one in my

household would honour him with their vote.

Buhari is not the messiah (in ebora of Otta's voice).

So, ALUTTA CONTINUA......................................
Good one. Buhari's apologist thought they could decieve everyone through their cheap online publications where lies are converted into truths.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by major466(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sirniyeh:
If it will require jailing half of Nigeria for the country to survive, so be it. Nigeria is rated lawless country by global telescope, where ordinary stealing is not corruption.
It's precisely this kind of mindset and thinking that caused the Rwandan Genocide in 1994.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sirniyeh:
I'm here appealing to all APC supporters to shun irrelevant argument on this thread. Only those who witnessed the GMB's administration in early 80s will truthfully appreciate the substantial impacts made to revive our economy. Quoting the imprisonment of few Nigerian elites is not a substantial evidence to disqualify GMB in his presidential ambition.

All the accusations here show that greater percentage of Nigerian youth are educated illiterates. Their reasonings show lack of innovations and an indication that they are blind to the rot ravaging our economy and Nigeria as a whole.

From all indices, Nigeria is sinking and we need revival. If it will require jailing half of Nigeria for the country to survive, so be it. Nigeria is rated lawless country by global telescope, where ordinary stealing is not corruption.

If GEJ had jailed virtually most of PDP stakeholders, we nigerians will not be celebrating GMB today. We need discipline in this country, dedication and service with sacrifice.

instead of answering a simple question, you prefer to resort to spewing vacuous comments all to defend who you wanna vote for. The only way he can be justified is if your likes provide a substantiated point to clarify our doubts.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by 2cato: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Omimah:

The link Barcanister posted says Ali was arrested for using money meant for road project to give to his party, UPN. He never said he used the money to build Bendel State University, Ekpoma.
you trust a news paper article but barcanista refuse to accept the newspaper article ngakwe quoted. Mumu plenty for APC

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by M17: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
You are pathetic. I have answered Your question on the metrorail now, you are going to Ajasin. Why not get yourself seome archives?

Your attempt to smear GMB shall be resisted

MAY GOD OF ALEX EKWUEME SMITE YOU AND YOUR QUARTER TO GRAVE GRAMPA, BOKO HARAI , AKA SHEIK BOKO HARAM ,WITH FIRE AND HELL STONE .

I WISH YOU AND YOUR NORTHERN PARTY ,"HAPPY BACK TO STONE AGE" WITH YOUR INVISIBLE PRESIDENT BOKO HARI . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls At State House(pics) / Winifred Oyo-Ita: GLIS N16bn Not Missing In My Office / NNPC Commences Shakeup Ahead Of Petroleum Industry Bill Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.