Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? (9707 Views)

Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics) / Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by ichidodo: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
ovadoze:
The funny part is that the tribalist had Alex Ekwueme put in Kirikiri maximum prison while the then president who was Ekwueme's principal was put under house arrest, am yet to come to terms how the vice president was sent to jail while the major actor who was Shagari was just put under house arrest.
It was because Shagari due to his advance age might not stand the rigours of forced prison labour...#sarcasm..jokes apart, this riddle can only be solved from a tribalist perspective...What a shame on Buhari..

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Sibabasibaba1: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista Who kept the $560k in Ekweme's house? Have Ekweme denied that money was found in his house? And that your nonsense [b]30 Oct 2010 Article makes NO SENSE and isn't even factual.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The article will not be factual because it nails the criminal coup plotter, Buhari, who is still unable to bring up any evidence against Ekwueme. Meanwhile why are you this mischievous? Has the money moved from $56K to $560k?

Till today, Buhari cannot substantiate why he cruelly jailed Ekwueme. Why should you bring up an unproven allegation by an illegal government which Uwaifo panel shot down but will be quick to exonerate Buhari from the terrorism sponsorship (unproven though) flying about? That's double standard.

Now, look at what Ekwueme has to say about the allegations:

" Buhari cannot even get any evidence to support what he was saying because they were allies. Blatant lies. It was just a hang-up he had simply because he was in power, and had the gun. And he had to justify his own illegality (of toppling a legitimate government)".

And read this too: Ekwueme was never tried but was illegally detained for 20 months. Hear him:

"I waited for them for 20 months and they didn’t even come to ask me a question because I was the first person to be detained from December 31".

Read this Ekwueme's interview: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=8561

Buhari is an epitome of criminality and wickedness. All perfumes of Arabia cannot mask the stench of dictatorship and cruelty that oozes out of him. Try as you can to fumigate his image, like the he-goat, his body produces his stench.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
anonimi:

[s]Meaning you cannot engage Professor Wole Soyinka's statements about Buhari's DICTATORSHIP and Human Rights abuse records since they are substantiated.
Duly noted for future reference.[/s]
Whatever your interpretation

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by anonimi: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:

WHY FELA WAS JAILED 10YEARS
Back in 1984, when Buhari was head of state, the government decided to change the national currency. As part of the exercise, movement of money out of the country was prohibited. Fela came into the country with $5000 of his legitimate earning from Europe. A scenario we must look out here:

1- The existing law
2. The Money was legitimate.

Judge Verdict: The Judge convicted Fela for 10 Years for breaking the law, which the Buhari Government upheld.

My View: It was wrong to jail FELA as exception should have been given to Fela because he earned his money legitimately, though Buhari wanted to be seen as upholding the law no matter whose ox is gored.

You obviously do not know the bad product you have been given to market and sell to those who may be intellectually & historically poor enough to buy it.

Go and find out the 53 suitcases that came in for his Aide-de-Camp while currency exchange was goinig on then come back and tell us your inCORRUPTible General is "upholding the law no matter whose ox is gored".
Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by gratiaeo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
How does Soyinka come into play here? Like others he is entitled to his opinion. We will only engage him if he makes an unsubstantiated claim.

Beside, you are being emotional bros grin
You are actually defending this man more than he could defend him self. But Nigerians are wiser, sorry we ll not vote for him again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:

Back in 1984, when Buhari was head of state, the government decided to change the national currency. As part of the exercise, movement of money out of the country was prohibited. Fela came into the country with $5000 of his legitimate earning from Europe. A scenario we must look out here:

1- The existing law

Judge Verdict: The Judge convicted Fela for 10 Years for breaking the law, which the Buhari Government upheld.

My View: It was wrong to jail FELA as exception should have been given to Fela because he earned his money legitimately, though Buhari wanted to be seen as upholding the law no matter whose ox is gored.
there's no need being subtle by saying buhari government upheld the judgement of the court. Its this same buhari's administration that said "it has decided to deal with fela's problem once and for all" ask the older ones. Going by your comment, buhari can actually uphold a wrong judgement in his government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Descartes: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
Who is hiding my comment?
Ngwakwe I repeat, Give us a Quote where GMB apologised to Shagari or??
He did but in a stylish way.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Barcanista, since you have decided to defend buhari, I have more questions for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[s]The article will not be factual because it nails the criminal coup plotter, Buhari, who is still unable to bring up any evidence against Ekwueme. Meanwhile why are you this mischievous? Has the money moved from $56K to $560k?

Till today, Buhari cannot substantiate why he cruelly jailed Ekwueme. Why should you bring up an unproven allegation by an illegal government which Uwaifo panel shot down but will be quick to exonerate Buhari from the terrorism sponsorship (unproven though) flying about? That's double standard.

Now, look at what Ekwueme has to say about the allegations:

" Buhari cannot even get any evidence to support what he was saying because they were allies. Blatant lies. It was just a hang-up he had simply because he was in power, and had the gun. And he had to justify his own illegality (of toppling a legitimate government)".

And read this too: Ekwueme was never tried but was illegally detained for 20 months. Hear him:

"I waited for them for 20 months and they didn’t even come to ask me a question because I was the first person to be detained from December 31".

Read this Ekwueme's interview: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=8561

Buhari is an epitome of criminality and wickedness. All perfumes of Arabia cannot mask the stench of dictatorship and cruelty that oozes out of him. Try as you can to fumigate his image, like the he-goat, his body produces his stench.[/s]

I have read the Article and he didnt commented on the $560k. Please i am done with you
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
menabadoo:
there's no need being subtle by saying buhari government upheld the judgement of the court. Its this same buhari's administration that said "it has decided to deal with fela's problem once and for all" ask the older ones. [s]Going by your comment, buhari can actually uphold a wrong judgement in his governmen[/s]t.
I believe you can comprehend this
barcanista:

1- The existing law
Morally he was wrong to have upheld that Judgement, but legally he was right. If the law says DON'T Browse NL, except it is set-aside, it remains binding on everyone. It may be morally wrong but Justice doesn't work with emotions. However, I would have granted Fela Presidential Pardon on moral ground if I were to be in GMB's shoes as at then or if I were to advise him.
He made a moral mistake but out of patriotism.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by ichidodo: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
An imprehensible man like Buhari can never rule Nigeria...A closet tribalist and an islamic fundamentalist has become a tough sell for our resident J.anjweeds..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
I believe you can comprehend this Morally he was wrong to have upheld that Judgement, but legally he was right. If the law says DON'T Browse NL, except it is set-aside, it remains binding on everyone. It may be morally wrong but Justice doesn't work with emotions. However, I would have granted Fela Presidential Pardon on moral ground if I were to be in GMB's shoes as at then or if I were to advise him.
He made a moral mistake but out of patriotism.
were you contradicting the existing law when you said it was wrong to jail fela?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Sibabasibaba1: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista: I have read the Article and he didnt commented on the $560k. Please i am done with you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you go again. Your New York Times article says $56k and you are saying $560K if you are not being mischievous.

And why should he particularly comment on $56K when he has said this: "Buhari cannot even get any evidence to support what he was saying because they were allies. Blatant lies. It was just a hang-up he had simply because he was in power, and had the gun. And he had to justify his own illegality (of toppling a legitimate government)"?

He said Buhari fabricated his story. Buhari did not try him. But Justice Uwaifo's panel had to later free him of the allegations. You just cannot continue defending the indefensible. There are certain things you need to sidestep and the Buhari's inhumanity to man is just one of them. I assume that you have a wee knowledge of law. So you should be conversant with the legal maxim: He who alleges must prove. Buhari never proved that Ekwueme STOLE. Bring up an link where it was proven that the honorable man STOLE. Not a link where a criminal desperate for legitimacy was alleging that someone stole. Apart from Buhari and his fellow felon, Idiagbon, who saw the money? Where was the money even kept? You accuse somebody of crime and because you know that you have no evidence against him you refuse to try him-even in a Kangaroo court. That is WICKEDNESS of the highest degree.

PLEASE BRING UP THAT LINK WHERE BUHARI'S FOUND EKWUEME GUILTY WITH EVIDENCE. Until then, just keep mute and don't defend what the coupist can't even defend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
menabadoo:
were you contradicting the existing law when you said it was wrong to jail fela?
There is something called Prerogative of Mercy that the constitution and the laws grant to Presidents and Governors. It was meant to grant pardon or lighten sentence on moral ground or compassionate ground.

For instance, There are pleas by prominent lawyers to impress on the President to have compassion on the 12 soldiers that were convicted to death according to law. It was all on Moral/compassionate ground. It is the Prerogative of the President to commute the judgement to prison terms, outright sack or approve of the judgement. Whichever way, he(President) commits no offence.

As Head of State, Buhari had that power on moral ground and he would have been morally justified if he had pardoned Fela. As it stands, he is legally justified but in my opinion morally unjustified with respect to the Fela issue
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
barcanista [s]I have read the Article and he didnt commented on the $560k. Please i am done with you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go again. Your New York Times article says $56k and you are saying $560K if you are not being mischievous.

And why should he particularly comment on $56K when he has said this: "Buhari cannot even get any evidence to support what he was saying because they were allies. Blatant lies. It was just a hang-up he had simply because he was in power, and had the gun. And he had to justify his own illegality (of toppling a legitimate government)"?

He said Buhari fabricated his story. Buhari did not try him. But Justice Uwaifo's panel had to later free him. You just cannot continue defending the indefensible. There are certain things you need to sidestep and the Buhari's inhumanity to man is just one of them. I assume that you have a wee knowledge of law. So you should be conversant with the legal maxim: He who alleges must prove. Buhari never proved that Ekwueme STOLE. Bring up an link where it was proven that the honorable man STOLE. Not a link where a criminal desperate for legitimacy was alleging that someone stole. Apart from Buhari and his fellow felon, Idiagbon, who saw the money? Where was the money even kept? You accuse somebody of crime and because you know that you have no evidence against him you refuse to try him-even in a Kangaroo court. That is WICKEDNESS of the highest degree.

PLEASE BRING UP THAT LINK WHERE BUHARI'S FOUND EKWUEME GUILTY WITH EVIDENCE. Until then, just keep mute and don't defend what the coupist can't even defend.[/s]
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Sibabasibaba1: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=barcanista post=27359167][/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they see facts and have no response, their safest and fastest out is to begin to cross out the points. But whatever, it doesn't change the fact that:

Buhari is a criminal and he is desperately wicked. He'll be permanently retired to Daura in four months time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they see facts and have no response, their safest and fastest out is to begin to cross out the points. But whatever, it doesn't change the fact that:

Buhari is a criminal and he is desperately wicked. He'll be permanently retired to Daura in four months time.
I stopped replying you because you keep saying the same thing. No one accused Ekweme but the large sum found in his home betrayed him.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Sibabasibaba1: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista post=27359476]I stopped replying you because you keep saying the same thing. No one accused Ekweme but the large sum found in his home betrayed him.

Thank You
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have nothing to say, hence you are saying nothing. The man says everything Buhari said is a BLATANT LIE. So that means no money was found in his house. Buhari cannot be the accuser and the judge. He never tried Ekwueme in any court-not even a Kangaroo court and found him guilty so why are we to believe him? When you show us evidence of Ekwueme's guilt, then we will believe Buhari. But in the absence of no evidence, it means Buhari is a liar, a wicked one.

And we can't have a lair, a criminal, a dictator, a democracy destroyer as President.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
There is something called Prerogative of Mercy that the constitution and the laws grant to Presidents and Governors. It was meant to grant pardon or lighten sentence on moral ground or compassionate ground.

For instance, There are pleas by prominent lawyers to impress on the President to have compassion on the 12 soldiers that were convicted to death according to law. It was all on Moral/compassionate ground. It is the Prerogative of the President to commute the judgement to prison terms, outright sack or approve of the judgement. Whichever way, he(President) commits no offence.

As Head of State, Buhari had that power on moral ground and he would have been morally justified if he had pardoned Fela. As it stands, he is legally justified but in my opinion morally unjustified with respect to the Fela issue
ok, you will keep shooting yourself. So tell us about the arrest of emeka ojukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by omenka(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
They are pathetic trolls
Una get mind nor be small. Can hardly stomach some of these guys. I prefer not to pi55 myself off by simply ignoring and allowing them revel in their ignorance. Nonetheless, I'm glad we have great minds like you guys on board the progressive ship to steer the younger ones with impressionable hearts, who mostly bear the brunt of the deceit from the cankerworms and their online minions, in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:
Una get mind nor be small. Can hardly stomach some of these guys. I prefer not to pi55 myself off by simply ignoring and allowing them revel in their ignorance. Nonetheless, I'm glad we have great minds like you guys on board the progressive ship to steer the younger ones with impressionable hearts, who mostly bear the brunt of the deceit from the cankerworms and their online minions, in the right direction.
Man sometimes one gotte put record straight, you knw we are in election period and our silence may mean "acceptance" to their claims
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by tizbooze: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Answer the first question first..order of discussion
SirHouloo:
Why didn't Jonathan probe NNPC money scandal, Aviation minister's motor and the likes but prefer to witchhunt Sanusi for leaking the secrets? I think we deserve an answer to these too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Handsomegod(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
APC was meant to offer Nigeria a viable alternative and a fresh political phase/face since PDP is damged beyond redemption.To this end,I thougth they would have fielded better candidates ie What happened to Fashola?,where is Oshoimole.?Donald Duke is still very much around!!!. These are technocrats with proven records of excellence+an understanding of what modern governance means.That Nigerian youths are here debating over nonsense is a huge shame and an indication that truly we have lost our cause!Why must it be Buhari?? The weight of evidence of gross abuse and anomalies documented against Buhari all over the place makes mockery of whatever APC claims to represent.Many Nigerians don't have any affiliation with any political party and will celebrate good governace wherever found. Buhari is a relic of our ugly past and a part and pacel of everything wrong with Nigeria today.Is it our poor sense of history or merely slective amnesia? Whatever it is,this debate and all the other senseless Buhari based jabs all over the internet is an indictment on Nigerian youths! #Pity+sad#

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
[s]Handsomegod:
APC was meant to offer Nigeria a viable alternative and a fresh political phase/face since PDP is damged beyond redemption.To this end,I thougth they would have fielded better candidates ie What happened to Fashola?,where is Oshoimole.?Donald Duke is still very much around!!!. These are technocrats with proven records of excellence+an understanding of what modern governance means.That Nigerian youths are here debating over nonsense is a huge shame and an indication that truly we have lost our cause!Why must it be Buhari?? The weight of evidence of gross abuse and anomalies documented against Buhari all over the place makes mockery of whatever APC claims to represent.Many Nigerians don't have any affiliation with any political party and will celebrate good governace wherever found. Buhari is a relic of our ugly past and a part and pacel of everything wrong with Nigeria today.Is it our poor sense of history or merely slective amnesia? Whatever it is,this debate and all the other senseless Buhari based jabs all over the internet is an indictment on Nigerian youths! #Pity+sad#[/s]
Another ignoramus. PDP should field those your candidates
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by major466(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Having studied facts and arguments surrounding the arrest and jailing of innocent Nigerian citizens by the Buhari led military government, It would be safe to say that the coup orchestrated by Buhari and co under the pretext that the Shagari led government was corrupt in 1983 was a Ruse. Corruption was used as an excuse to topple a legitimate democratic government.
The so called fight against corruption were mere fight against perceived enemies. These were evident with the arrest and jailing of people like fela kuti, Lateef Jakande, Adekunle Ajasin and many others. The fact that the Buhari led military government tried so hard to to paint Alex Ekueme, the former vise President under Shehu Shagari as corrupt to lay more credence to their illegal government shows more light that the fight against corruption were mere acts of public window dressing.
History has shown that the military government led by Gen Buhari were never in any way concern about fighting Corruption and indicipline but were on a mission to balkanize and re-establish autocracy in the Nigerian state where civil rights and liberties are relegated to the backwaters.

With all that happened in the past, Gen Buhari of today still maintain that he had no regrets over his actions. This admission clearly shows that Buhari of years ter years who disregarded the rule of law, murdered journalist and political enemies, who trampled over civil rights is still the same person today. Nothing has changed. Now in sane societies, individuals like Gen Buhari, would not only be in jail but will have no moral right what so ever to contest for democratic leadership. The same form of government he illegally overthrow 31 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
major466:
Having studied facts and arguments surrounding the arrest and jailing of innocent [s]Nigerian citizens by the Buhari led military government, It would be safe to say that the coup orchestrated by Buhari and co under the pretext that the Shagari led government was corrupt in 1983 was a Ruse. Corruption was used as an excuse to topple a legitimate democratic government.
The so called fight against corruption were mere fight against perceived enemies. These were evident with the arrest and jailing of people like fela kuti, Lateef Jakande, Adekunle Ajasin and many others. The fact that the Buhari led military government tried so hard to to paint Alex Ekueme, the former vise President under Shehu Shagari as corrupt to lay more credence to their illegal government shows more light that the fight against corruption were mere acts of public window dressing.
History has shown that the military government led by Gen Buhari were never in any way concern about fighting Corruption and indicipline but were on a mission to balkanize and re-establish autocracy in the Nigerian state where civil rights and liberties are relegated to the backwaters.

With all that happened in the past, Gen Buhari of today still maintain that he had no regrets over his actions. This admission clearly shows that Buhari of years ter years who disregarded the rule of law, murdered journalist and political enemies, who trampled over civil rights is still the same person today. Nothing has changed. Now in sane societies, individuals like Gen Buhari, would not only be in jail but will have no moral right what so ever to contest for democratic leadership. The same form of government he illegally overthrow 31 years ago[/s].
My friend go and hide your head in shame. You did NOT study anything. Stop trying to play smart when you are not. You are 100% Jonathanian(and most likely from the east).
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
Why should both of them serve the same punishment? one of them was found with $560k dollars and NOTHING was found on the other. How can we "assume" that they were both corrupt when evidence was only traced to the VP and not the President? Did he tell the prosecutors that it was a collective loot? Did you see where a former Kano State Gov, same fulani was jailed for 300years?

As for the Ngwakwe, that doesn't count here. Because the NYT published the a Press Release of the Military Government and if you are into media or PR sector you will understand how release is published. We are talking of 1984 Report

Thank You
What a flawed defence, no need to go back and forth with you.
So the head of the govt was not "corrupt" but the vice president was "corrupt" I laugh @ your horrible defence of your self righteous general who claimed he overthrew that govt because of corruption.
Let me interprete your statement "Buhari overthrew the govt of Shagari but when he got to power he couldn't find any incriminating evidence against the president, rather he found out that the vice president was corrupt and put him in jail while he put the president under house arrest". If this is what you could come up with am done with you in this topic.
THANK YOU.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by major466(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
My friend go and hide your head in shame. You did NOT study anything. Stop trying to play smart when you are not. You are 100% Jonathanian(and most likely from the east).
grin grin Indeed you are right. I didn't study anything. You know why? Because I was around when Shagari was overthrown. I was around when Buhari detain Alex Ekueme without trial. I was around when young innocent journalist where murdered. I was around when Nigerians were maltreatment and beaten with horse wips on the streets like animals (acts reminiscent to the medieval era).
So there's no need for me to study Buhari. I was there. And I know all there's to know about the wickedness and crimes of Buhari's led military dictatorship. You guys rely on publications to understand the nature of Buhari and his government. I rely on eye witness account on Buhari's dictatorship as it happened live between 1983 - 1986.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by gratiaeo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
major466:

grin grin Indeed you are right. I didn't study anything. You know why? Because I was around when Shagari was overthrown. I was around when Buhari detain Alex Ekueme without trial. I was around when young innocent journalist where murdered. I was around when Nigerians were maltreatment and beaten with horse wips on the streets like animals (acts reminiscent to the medieval era).
So there's no need for me to study Buhari. I was there. And I know all there's to know about the wickedness and crimes of Buhari's led military dictatorship. You guys rely on publications to understand the nature of Buhari and his government. I rely on eye witness account on Buhari's dictatorship as it happened live between 1983 - 1986.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
ovadoze:
The funny part is that the tribalist had Alex Ekwueme put in Kirikiri maximum prison while the then president who was Ekwueme's principal was put under house arrest, am yet to come to terms how the vice president was sent to jail while the major actor who was Shagari was just put under house arrest.

The President was from the "catchment area"!

Ekwueme?

No comment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by karlmax2: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
nonsense, I have answered you. But it is clear that you have the mindset for another answer.

you just proved to nairaland how foolish and dull buhari is he cancelled a rail project because of loan.yet his cancellation cost the nigerian people huge sum of money to compensate those that won the contract

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? by T8ksy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
major466:

Thank you......................so was I.

Have never voted for buhari and neither has anyone in my household and if he likes, let him contest till he reaches 100, no one in my

household would honour him with their vote.

Buhari is not the messiah (in ebora of Otta's voice).

So, ALUTTA CONTINUA......................................

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Did The Hausa Come From? / Court Freezes N350m Traced To Patience Jonathan / Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.